GAY SHILLS TRYING TO BURY MURDER OF 2 YEAR OLD BY OTHER GAYS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5054267/Father-GUILTY-murdering-18-month-old-daughter.html
>Matthew Scully-Hicks, 31, shook Elsie Scully-Hicks and threw her down on floor
>Murder came just two weeks after he adopted her with his husband Craig, 36
>Social services face an investigation to see if they missed chances to save her
>Staff members visited the couple fifteen times and still raised no concerns
>Before her death she had previously suffered a broken leg and mystery bruises

How do can we education the population about the dangers of the gay population?
Post statistics related to homosexuality, mental illness and other disorders

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/world/lesbian-thrill-killers-disgusting-animals-victims-mom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn murdered 15 times

heil hitler

>Straight people never harm children

Shills inbound

Prior thread
>

Just another reason why faggots should hang.

Celtic people are based the American LARP's say...

Celtic people are oppressed the Euroscums and Amerilarps say.

This is your Celtic basedness you wanted, enjoy it faggots.

>murdered
>fifteen times

>straight people never harm children
Please, user. I hate faggots as much as the next guy, but this is just retarded.

This has been spammed here today and every time I have to re-read it because of this

ITT: How can we weaponize a population against a small group of people because of one horrific case and ignore the mountains of dead children straight people produce?

t. Jew trying to deflect pizzagate and Weinstein news

They went through the trouble of adopting a kid just to abuse it

He's a shill

Wait, how do you murder someone 15 times?

FIFTEEN SOCIAL SERVICE VISTS?
THEY ONLY HAD HER FOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE THEY KILLED HER, THATS MORE THAN ONE A FUCKING DAY WTF

>wouldnt wont to save a kids life, we might get called homophobic

this is you and everybody like you. complete with rope and bagel

>Go through the trouble of getting pregnant and birthing a live baby
>Abuse it
>Let it change its gender
>Sit on it
>Drown it
Babies are a fucking Bop-it for straight people

Filthy faggots should burn alive

Watch for paid pedophile jewish shills

>picks faggots for his symbol. your entire theory is that a bundle of faggots makes strength
own it

It'd be nice if pol stopped white knighting women and posted lesbian news. They make up the majority of LGBT abuse
torontosun.com/news/world/lesbian-thrill-killers-disgusting-animals-victims-mom

>Faggots make up a small percentage of the population
>Stories are coming out faster about faggots abusing children than a nigger can steal an unchained bike
>Studies dare not touch on this topic since faggots are protected under political correctness
I sure would like to see the faggot child abuse rates extrapolated to normal child abuse rates

Btw, , hey again, you filthy faggots :^) are you being paid overtime?

lol
>anti kike charicature
>this man is a shill for jews!
DURRRRRRRRRRRR

>Everyone who disagrees with my bias is a shill
Go away /leftypol/

Pretty sure this is a fag issue not a Celt issue you fucking snaggletooth'd limey

you take home 88% of it. like your 1488

It's one person on the same VPN

is it? you were dropped on your head. this is fact
>inb4 jewish roofy may mays

You make no sense, schizo. When are you going to kill yourself?

And also >In Lithuania's capital Vilnius, the celebration takes place on Gediminas Avenue, as well as at many youth organizations. The festival is a major event at Rumšiškės open-air ethnographic museum. Participants traditionally dress and act as Romani people and Jews, wearing masks with grotesque features, beards and visible ear locks and engaging in peddling and stereotypically Jewish speech.
Based Lithuanians.

I don't think so. The faggot flag types like a schizo, while the leaf just sounds like the typical leaf.

because the wider war is a moral one. this means homos need the gas. then we can work on morals of straight couples and general societal decay.

lol you just complimented me and backhanded me at the same time. with an obligatory sprinkling of lies and vaginal smegma. dance!

>some straight people are child abusers
>therefore we should let gays adopt children
??

Dont argue with kikes. You will catch a disease.

The schizo faggot is a regular here.
the aussie/leaf is one person.

excellent argument. shows what you learned from the last thread. nothing. the adam and eve story is what dugin hates. it is the most important story of the west. it is sexual. you are the fuck ups. end of discussion

>When you have no argument but it's okay because it's a leaf
Guess I win then
>If you call your enemy a leaf, they win

Modern society seems to be trying to over correct for past stereotypes about gays by casting them as some kind of super trustworthy progressive superman that they most certainly are not and it's leading to kids getting raped and murdered. Gay couples have never been the primary care givers of children and we need to stop pushing the idea that they can be to "make up" for mistreatment in the past.

Hell if this happens too many more times so mistreatment might be in order.

Really should have been worded better
>Social services visit father 15 times before he murdered her

How much fucking slack are social services giving to degenerates?

>Point
>There this is allowed
The fuck?
>Americans eat burgers
>We should go to war with NK

what are times of noah? how do you make them? see my last post

Why adopt a kid if you don't want them and end up killing them?

>this one time a gay man did a bad thing
>well I guess that makes the thousands of years of straights raping and torturing and murdering oh wait they still do that en masse
>but the gays tho
wat

Canadians are posting using lgbt flags.

>every leaf is a shitpost
>every leaf/fag is a shill

All the abused kids I knew growing up came from homes with cis christian parents. Just sayin.

Why get pregnant if you're just gonna abort it?

No, they don't. As soon as (You) harm a child then (You) admit to being a homosexual.

Deal with it, sodomite.

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR GAY COUPLES TO ADOPT CHILDREN.

ITS FUCKING WRONG.

our flag is against this. david too. so they called their penis vag star after him. this attacks at the core of free masonry and is what pisses them off and is why this article is written. in the ways it was

>If you call your enemy a leaf, they win
Name-calling because you have no arguments. Sure is rebbit in here

>Retard logic
Dropped

All the abused kids (You) knew growing up had one thing in common: they knew (You).

THIS IS WHY WE VOTE NO!
>RIP little one. May you be with kek now and help us get revenge on the LGBTPQ mafia

>as if you are in any position to approve or disapprove of anything
Keep shaking your fist at me in impotent rage, fag.

fuck off molech

Shut the fuck up nigger, Celts are savage faggot scum.

Deal with it.

Be gentle, senpai. I-I've never had two (you)s at the same time before.

no user, they were just trying to turn the child into an anal sex toy. quit being racist and think before you speak about other cultures.

>ITT: people who hate leftists for shouting down their arguments and using emotions to argue, argue using emotion and shouting down the opposition

this guy is a fucking shill

he posts weird shit in all these queers killed kid threads

The jig is up, pedo.

Praising KeK.
Burn the gays.

TRUMP AND KEK
NOT
HILL AND MOLOCH
OK FAGGOT CUNT?!?

Yeah an interesting name drop with Dugin - why is he on your mind when someone's telling you that faggots adopting kids is actually a monumentally stupid idea? Are you a homosex biblical literalist that believes the Russians are out to prevent you from farting cum?

Not surprised.
I've witnessed fags abuse their adopted child in public before.
What is surprising is that it took someone this long to find a dead kid from faggotry.

I'm gay and I plan to adopt a cholild in the future and none of you can stop me. Nothing you do will never be enough. No "victory" will ever last and every loss for you will be more severe than the previous. How does it feel to being fighting a losing war?

1. Kill
2. Your
3. Self
4. Disgusting
5. Faggot

Damn, that girl had more lives than a cat. They murdered a miracle

It's not weird shit, you're just too small minded to understand him. All his posts are meant to activate your almonds but since you only have peanuts it comes off as gibberish.
As usual pol is btfo by someone with Superior intelligence

Listen you double African American just because some Irishman shagged your mum doesn't mean you have to take it out on all of em

>Kill yourself
Because you don't have the balls to take another humans life. You stand on your soap box and preach to the red pilled sheeple but in the end nothing you do will matter. You're one person trying to move the world and you can't and it upsets you so you lash out. You will never accomplish anything
I'll have the children I love and care for and you will have failed

Adoption is a deliberate effort. Pregnancy can happen from poor choices

You just wait leaf. On the day of the rope I will personally hang you.

>fags disproportionately do something wrong
>STRAIGHTS DO IT TOO!!!!
Every time. Every time deviants deviate, they got to compare themselves to human garbage, while entirely missing the point.

As far any sane Right-Wing man is concerned, the bottom 10% of straights*, might as well be fags(and are probably degenerates anyways).

>Torturing adoptees is okay because straights have anger issues and other relative mindsets which lead them to hit children

Literally that one smuggie picturem gays are a joke

>BURY MURDER OF 2 YEAR OLD BY OTHER GAYS

That's basically a full time job for them, this happens more than niggers shooting each other. Usually turn the toddler into a sex toy and then dispose of it when done. Go look into it, it's a giant epidemic, but we're forced to allow them to keep adopting because ''not all'' do that.

what kind of fucking retard wrote that headline? Unless he resuscitated her 14 times? What qualifications do you need to be a reporter these day Jewish parents and Microsoft word on your computer?

>who murdered his adopted daughter FIFTEEN times
Has he tried silver bullets?

>giving two gay men a little girl
Yeah I can see where this is going. Double penetration in the basement after a few years of training

You argue with emotion that you deny. You claim a mythical day that will never happen. Fantasies become books, as day of the rope is. Your wish is nothing more than a fleeting dream as you have no capability of enacting it. You are not the one who will cast the first stone. I have the will and capability to do the things I wish. I do not rely on my herd, I do not need a Shepard.
I will have my beautiful family and you will have nothing. Remember this.

>How does it feel to being fighting a losing war?
tbqh we're winning because the lion's share of faggots I know irl have dropped interest in things like getting married and stealing children from others now that it's legal and they don't get to rp as braev cibil rite warriors. Gays will learn in time (the hard way if necessary) that they were never qualified for this shit and this whole mess was akin to fighting for the right to cut their dicks off. Oh wait a minute, some of them are fighting for that too lol

Celts barely exist anymore, there's only a hundred thousand or so. Most people in lands termed Celtic today are actually not even slightly Celtic, as barely any of them actually speak a Celtic language.

British Isles folk are degenerate though, Inselaffen, time to quarantine the Isles and carpet bomb them to oblivion.

This argument is too stupid to bother with. Here's your (you) and a nice blog

>Gay men
>Female sex
What?

There was an article about lesbians on the BBC or somewhere yesterday, so I looked up some of the stats, turns out 70% (studies show between 50and 90, so I'll take the average) of lesbian relationships are abusive. Compare that to the 12% of straight ones. How can you argue that these people arr not fucking insane?

Fuck off asshole. These faggots adopted that child TO ABUSE IT AND KILL IT.

You'll see leaf. I'm gonna give you a little piece of advice:
>you better repent soon because the storm has started and the end is coming

Gay men just like sticking their dicks into warm holes and sometimes have their own warm hole filled

Yeah I know right. Why can't gays be like straight people and just kidnap orphans to rape and kill. Boy they sure are dumb going through all that legal process. Straights are so smart

>murdered his daughter fifteen times but failed

>When you need a meter of personal space but somehiw know the intimate workings of other people

i never saw that part. this is a jewish way to admit this story never happened. imma go fap now. bye

nigga how do you murder someone fifteen times

Sup Forums is filled to the brim with a epidemic of faggots using 2012 style debate tactics.
>N-NICE S-SOURCE
>LINK SPAMING
>IF I IGNORE WHAT WAS SAID AND KEEP POSTING, I WIN
Where did you all come from? Some self imploded fag form on reddit? NeoGAF refugees? Or did you just stop developing around the age of 17?

You will not cast the first stone. I'm am of no delusions of fear of you. You are sheep but without a Shepard. You dream as big as the clouds above but you cannot move because you are leaderless. None of you have the strength to stand above and none of you will support the black sheep who does. You fear and you lash out from fear.
No one is more afraid, than you

>implying you know it any better

He didn't just murder her fifteen times, he failed to intervene as well.