So you guys might call me a shill but heres this. IOTBW isn't taking off as intnded and heres why. Volume and location...

So you guys might call me a shill but heres this. IOTBW isn't taking off as intnded and heres why. Volume and location. We need anons in major liberal and ethnic shithole cities to post it en masse. I will be doing my part saturday night in my coastal libshit city. Who else can we get on board and commited in a major city? Portland checking in, hitting downtown.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc
youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Location is key: PSU, Reed, Lewis & Clark. Do it faggot.

It's over retard, it's not an ongoing thing

I'm withholding your (You) on the grounds that this is a really, really bad shitpost.

>not an ongoing thing

it's over when affirmative action is over and I can learn to trust black doctors.

shut the fuck up you kike nigger faggot fuck go build a space program and take a big dump on the moon

Yes it is. Go back to plebbit you fucking kike.

I think it's actually taken off pretty well, but I'm always in support of getting it going more. Will be posting in Boston this weekend

Make sure to post it in places where whites/blacks gather together

PHASE 2 GUISE CHECK OUT MY OC FOR PHASE 2
(HITLER_WITH_SWASTIKA.jpg)
LOL! PHASE 2 GUISE

Posting these in the area surroundingTrump Tower tomorrow, near E57th and 5th.

Have a blumpf

gas yourself kike

>not working
>headlines everywhere
just keep posting them, and for fucks sake do not do what the clown above is suggesting

>not working
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
There's like 60 news articles in there, and I see new ones popping up every few hours.

It's everywhere

Just plastered this all over my local 7-Eleven, now we wait guys

I'll be putting a few around here. I know several good camera free areas on campus.

>(((we))) need
Fuck off

fuck you

We did it in nyc on the 4th ahead of the refusefascism march

youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc
youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc

Hey rabbi

It did its job. Richard Spencer and his dregs are now trying to co-opt it. Let it die.

It will only die when a new meme replaces it

PUT IT ON YOUR DOLLARS

>IOTBW isn't taking off as intnded and heres why
But that's a fucking lie. It's doing way better than I figured it would.
Death to phase 2 shills.

spreadsheet user here. The additions are quickly slowing in number though. Far less discussions and reports coming in.

Being White Does Mean that we have a lot of money.

>isn't working as intended

It doesn't have to hit all the buttons, even in weird areas white people will start wondering if they actually are under attack, and be on the look out for it.

They might roll their eyes at first, but they'll remember it

this, we should get stamps made up.

Let me expand on this, there is also a huge chance a lot of them will look up what it is about. Then they'll read about how it's popping up all over the country, so they'll be confused and on the look-out. Which is beyond perfect

kys faggot. There are tons of places to hit that would get a huge reaction.

Gtfo kike

checked. truth be told it's already been wildly successful, with multiple news articles