Betsy DeVos

What is your opinion of this lady? Can she fix American education?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/11/06/officials-expect-devos-to-resign-from-trump-administration_partner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

;Her job is to stop the fedgov from fucking education up.

Only if she cuts the Department of Education funds IN HALF
Private schools are superior and the fact that the poor must become indoctrinated by the state through state schooling is disgusting. If everybody needed to pay for private schooling competition would make it dirt cheap.

She is resigning soon according to sources familiar with the matter.

Kinda hard to do your job when you are resigning tomorrow.

salon.com/2017/11/06/officials-expect-devos-to-resign-from-trump-administration_partner/

Why is she resigning?

the standards are already in the garbage, she cant lower them anymore, and they are just pushing kids through for the last idk 3 decades at least without any passing grades.

as long as we have diversity, our standards will be shit, and there will be many just pushed through without learning.

Sometimes destroying the system as it stands is the best way to fix it, the prussian school model doesn't work, unless you are trying to create a nation of idiots that never question anything.

She's anti common core, is pro school choice and voucher programs, and she wants education to be handled more at the state levels.

Yes I think they can make some good strides for education.

No clue, you’d have to talk to the unnamed sources.

She's a retarded christfag

She can only fix it by killing it

I just got my Dec bi-annual property tax bill and $1,400 of it goes to fucking PUBLIC SCHOOLS fuck that shit that's on a one bedroom 730 sq ft condo ffs..

>can a woman fix education?
Sorry about this one guys. We're getting dumber faster than ever

>Hispanic
>Race

So hispanics that are racially iberian or black just suppose to be lumped with aztec beaners now?

Her job is not to fix it. Her job is to destroy the Dept of Education, and she is doing her job. Good.

because she's a complete fucking idiot who cannot reform education if she cannot define the metrics by which schools, teachers, nor students should be judged.

Common Core IS the state level. Jesus fuck, doesn't ANYONE here bother to read anything NOT tattooed on Alex Jones' cock?

I'd bang

Nice reach there retard. When did I say or imply common core was a federal standard? Oh wait, nowhere.

If you want to know what I mean regarding handling education more at the state levels, I'm speaking about things like NCLB, IDEA, and ESSA.

Things which let each state set their methods and standards, but only asked that the states demonstrate progress and growth. Not even much, just positive growth. With federal funding. From the rich states that already have good schools. See:
>148335896

Also, your use of 'but it's Sup Forums grammar' is what gave that idea. The structure of your terrible comment, in list form, ties it all together.

Learn to use better grammar, even here, and you'll find your ideas more clearly and effectively communicated.

7/MILF

Would bang hard.

Common Core is indeed a one size fit all pakage based on . . . federal grants you idiot

Nice cop out. Instead of understanding you made a connection that didn't exist and owning the mistake, you further try to put the blame on me. Let me know when you have something constructive to contribute. As far as I'm concerned, you spew elitist drivel as if you're some form of superior, while at the same time offering no true substance or value to the conversation.

No until you segregate Schools they will continue to be dragged down by dumb niggers. Asians and Jews also should not be dragged down by whites.