YOU guys think Mark Zuckerberg could be a good president?

from the same party. He´s learning how to act human like. Almost like the real thing

He's effectively running an asian sex ring and producing a new underclass of sexually frustrated hapas that will destabilize the world. Honestly, I'm torn.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Mark has a very advanced learning computer. That being said, humans are illogical and I dont think the Zuck could handle meeting all the fuckhead leaders of the world. He seems to struggle a little with normies. Maybe he can get some upgrades to improve on this.

His shtoyle cannot be blocked.

no he's a fucking emotionless lizard

Bugmen and Asians- the party

>chinese collusion

he
dont bully

Did someone say pussy?

Yeah he would be a great choice. Everybody is pissed about the Russians meddling in the election by buying facebook ads. So why not elect the guy who personally profited from the meddling facebook ads and also ran the ads? Plus he is a jew. Win win!

He's a fucking reptilian.

American is ungovernable. No one can be a good president. You can only manage the decline. A "good" American president will be whoever figures out how to peacefully return powers to the states, and oversee a soft balkanization that does not result in ethnic wars, and bloodshed.

No he could use private messages from Facebook for leverage on any citizen or political opponents

>bugmen and bugmen

huh?

I would like to see Cuckerberg and every other bugman in our great nation rounded up, loaded into ships and dumped into the middle of the pacific ocean.

USA would NEVER accept a CHINK as a FIRST LADY

do you even understand geopolitics?

He's a reptile. No.

I think he should pay every single accessible television station on Earth a sum of money to broadcast him live for approximately five minutes, then when he's sure he's being watched by hundreds of millions of people, he should disembowel himself, cut his eyelids off and splash lemon juice onto his eyeballs, then laugh as he's dying and say, "it's for the best, world. It's for the best."

I could be over-reacting, though.

>'shtoile' joke
>i am a fag