One year ago

Seriously, how did she lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time really flies, doesn't it?

By shitting on the white working class in an attempt to get out the mud vote.

Turns out muds don't vote and the white working class doesn't like being shit on.

Has it really been a year? damn

COUGHING FIT

Boy, I just *can't* wait for "It was her turn" threads tomorrow....

PANCE OF SHIT

>ywn see Hillary naked

You disgust me.

We owe it all to Assange, prove me wrong.

Russians.

thread theme
youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA

>tfw Bill Clinton

By having the charisma of angry scorpion

Didn't they do a gender-flipped version of the debates and students were appalled to learn that they hated Man-Hill and loved Fem-Trump?

Michael Moore explained why ahead of time:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

fuck off back to bohemian grove

I caught a bit of NPR analysis of the upcoming two gubinatorial elections tomorrow. The analysts managed to correctly understand that the Democrats don't have any coherent platform to run on beyond being anything but Trump. So they get partial credit for that.

However, they failed to identify anything to do better than that, spent time casting the Trump base as one-time bigots who couldn't ever do that again, and criticized the Republican candidates mainly on two bases:
>The were actually moderates, not Trump Train people
>Everybody hates Trump in those states

So I'd say they are indeed still so out of touch and stuck on stupid that they can't figure out what went wrong after all this time.

Bernie could have won if he didn't gave up. Fr tho

This gets better the more they chimp out.
Totally not thread theme
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

>it's been a whole year

holy shit time flies

The number of identical slide threads posted one after another back then was fucking nuts.

I don’t understand how a guy like Moore so obviously gets it and still cucks out

Her campaigns failure was a classic case of overconfidence. They thought they had it locked up when they didn't so they thought they could do whatever they wanted instead of making strategic moves. Instead of appealing to voters she needed her campaign insulted them, deplorables, bernie bros, etc. She picked an establishment VP, instead of someone like Elizabeth Warren or Sanders himself, to get those votes. She wasn't campaigning nearly as hard as Trump or in the right places.

I checked reddit after Trump won, not a single positive article about hillary either. It seems like the entirety of the shills had nothing to do after that vampire lost

Because she is a vile creature, one so vile that this nation elected Trump just to keep her out of office.

She was the worst candidate (person) in history!

And we're still arguing the results of the election..

>women in politics at any level

I never thought about that if she would have picked bernie sandals as VP she would have maybe gotten more votes,,,, but then again she would have gotten more votes from the same counties that already voted for Hillary anyway

I don't know. I live in the Rust Belt and the Bernie excitement was pretty obvious early on. Hillary a rare mention as that belongs more to the coastal upper middle class types (who were also eying Bernie with some curiosity). Hillary support only started to barely spark up when it looked like Bernie had a chance of winning the primary, and then Democrat excitement died out overnight when Hillary got the nomination. (I mean duh: how politically naive do you have to be to think that wasn't going to happen.)

From then on it was a very small, reluctant combination of silent anti-Trump sentiment and bitchy well-to-do female support for Hillary.

btw most states are majority-takes-all states. Going by county doesn't mean anything other than for making pretty maps.

There was a lot of naïveté. Bernie Sanders never had enough support of blacks and Latinos to win the primary. Clinton found out herself in 2008 that blacks decide the Democratic Party's presidential nomination, as a white Barack Obama with the same experience and platform would have NEVER defeated Clinton in South Carolina. Look at those Southern states with huge black populations, and how Sanders fared there.

If only college-aged whites got to vote in caucuses, Sanders would have won, but that is about the only scenario he wins over Clinton.

And it's still pretty much only college-aged whites I see trying to stir up DUMP TRUMP type stuff or keep Hillary signs visible. I work at a university and in fact I saw a couple of them with a loudspeaker today trying to get people to sign a petition to Impeach Drumpf or whatever.

They weren't getting much play from the highly multicultural student body.

Still, college aged whites are a pretty large voting block in the overall election process. Moreover, Clinton's platform was entirely lacking in any real substance for the so called "Blue Dogs", lower-middle class whites that are typically Democrat voters. Hillary failing to secure the Blue Dog vote meant she would lose "Rust Belt" states, and that's exactly what happened. It really didn't help that she had essentially defeated an economy focused opponent in the primaries with what amounted to a lot of feel good identity politic claptrap. I'm sure hot button issues like the wage gap or minority representation sound good, but to the Blue Dogs, those were total non-issues. Then Trump comes in and basically coats Bernie's economically focused campaigning in Republican Red and suddenly the Rust Belt states are all turned R for the first time in decades.

If Hillary had actually compromised with Bernie on a lot of his positions as an olive branch towards his supporters she probably would've won the election, but for whatever reason she felt the best thing to do was to completely ignore them.