Hi, my name is Ed Gillespie. I'm running for Governor of Virginia. You might have heard I'm a cuck...

Hi, my name is Ed Gillespie. I'm running for Governor of Virginia. You might have heard I'm a cuck. That's true! I love watching my wife get fucked in the ass. But if you vote for me tomorrow the Democrats will literally implode. There will blood and guts everywhere and the people you hate most will begin to eat each other. So please, if you live in Virginia, make a plan to go vote tomorrow. This could be a really close race so every vote counts, and bring a friend too.

Your friend Ed

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=M0thehNSUbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

P.S. bump this thread for visibility if you can

Finally, an honest politician.

okay

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow Virginians!

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC.

Truth

If Gillespie wins, every Democrat will turn on the others like Donna Brazile did. Secrets will be leaked and they will sell each other out. Salt will flow like a mighty river. You might even get to see the nigger Van Jones melt down on national TV again.

I'd have to rev up the salt miner on 3 specific websites I lurk on

The Salt would be glorious

Ill be voting for Gillespie because voting third party is meaningless. Also Vogel seems alright.

Your flag says Australia but this has to be Ed Gillespie.

Good luck, Ed!

bump

I hope VA succeeds for this very reason. The salt must flow.

Can people explain why Gillespie is /our/ candidate? I keep seeing him be shilled, but not sure why it's such a big deal.

Bump

>he doesn't know Gillespie will literally do pic related if you let him win
t. Democrats

kinda wanna become a american to have eds glory blessing me

Republican.

Obama campaigned for the Dem candidate.

>Gillespie wins
>Truck sales skyrocket

The state should be safe (D), but he might win anyway. It is perfectly timed to unravel the DNC if for some reason Gillespie wins. He is pretty awful overall, but his opponent is worse and the meltdown is sure to be funny.

Libs were up 20 points like a week ago. Now it's neck and neck. Dems would be BTFO'd if Ed wins. It would completely destroy their narrative.

He wants to run over spics and Muslims with a truck

he really isnt in most senes, hes an establishment RINO who rain a trumpist ad campaign which will allow him to pull the old bait and switch in office. Sup Forums is just memeing him because the establishment section of the dems will wig out over how Northam choked like clinton.
imo there will be republican salt if he loses since the polls have tightened enough to give him hype, but this is nu/pol/ were talking about

We’re sending you our energy, Ed-san.

Fuck you OP. He's /ourguy/

>Latino Victory Campaign Ad; Ed Gillespie; VA; 10-30-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=M0thehNSUbc

>old bait and switch in office
Not much he can cuck out on without Trump getting him primaried like Flake pretty much was.

He's governer so he shouldnt affect Trump's goals too much. All I care about is he deports kebab and spics when ICE rolls through. So many illegals here it's insane. Literally 20% minority whenever I go to the mall

Based. Get your family and friends to vote too. Rally the troops tomorrow, lads.

>But if you vote for me tomorrow the Democrats will literally implode.

Consider it done.

Dems haven't won shit in over a year. Let's keep it that way.

Drain the Manassas Swamp.
Fix your vicious prosecutors.
Don't bring Iraq War style interrogations here.

As if I needed another reason to vote for this man.

I wish I was a liberal so I could vote for him here in Texas.

Bump

This literal propaganda again? Wtf has happened to people in the past 8yrs?

Sounds great.

Now that’s the real American dream! I wish I lived in Virginia so I could vote for this guy, I’d love to se terrified shitskins running through the streets

bump

>Can people explain why Gillespie is /our/ candidate?

He isn't.

Is Sam Hyde driving that thing?

you got my vote if i can fuck your wife in the ass

bampu

You had me at implosion, Governor Gillepsie.

Just let him into your heart like Jesus and he can be

op is right, the democrats implode in gillespie wins.

3/10 effort emufucker

Meanwhile, some mudslime was actually running over spics with a truck in NYC

bump

Ed is the guy who didn’t vote against banning sanctuary cities who is running for Governor.
>he’s a cuck
He’s not an anti-gun, open borders Democrat in a very purple state. Sup Forums‘d prefer Ed wasn’t hardcore establishment politics but he’s the best of the available choices.

salty

Fuck off Sergei. I'm voting Northam and Democrat ticket all the way down

>Hitler is my write-in vote
Gillespie leaves a lot to be desired but voting against an establishment Republican so you can get an establishment Democrat is the definition of counterproductive

Didn't he close a 14 point gap?

You didn't see the commercial!!!!!???? He runs niggers over with trucks while flying the flag of the South!!

I saw part of that ad earlier today, looked funny. The push of MS13 will help. Heard something like eight killed recently were connected to them.

Yeah, Gillespie is a cuck, but him winning would totally BTFO out of the Dems and cause them to explode into hilarious infighting and blaming each other for yet another failure.

>Can people explain why Gillespie is /our/ candidate?
He's not, but him being elected would be a moral victory or some such bullshit, it would be another loss for the Dems who had a spending advantage. Not /ourguy/ but would produce lots of salt and DNC meltdowns.

>You might have heard I'm a cuck.

Hey OP that's a lot of trouble you went to just to let us know your a cuck. Next time use your picture and just say it.