Why is this poster so effective? It’s so simple and innocuous, how can it accomplish so much?

Why is this poster so effective? It’s so simple and innocuous, how can it accomplish so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdRAyG-BuFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because black people are such like children. You can make them murder you by uttering this simple phrase: "watch these nigger apes murder me over sticks and stones yo"

Beautiful, notice the niggers inability write legibly. Truly a masterpiece

How can this OP be such a faggot

fpbp
niggers and leftists are literal children

this is why I'm gay. My dick is perfect for twinks.

>pussy ass bitch white boi bix nood say it to my face nigga

>it multiplies

because niggers

Because the left/dindus react primarily with emotion, and seeing something that says it's ok to bear a very skin color that isn't their own shit skin infuriates them.

poster more like a bad toaster

>Its okay to be white
>Fuck That

Cucks will defend this

kek I never noticed the sheboon nails

because it completely undermines everything commies, leftists, jews and every other manipulator have spend a century building. whole house of cards comes down.

this is how the good guys win. we dont stop at rhodesia

Shes so brave

Because it’s literally all you have to do to destroy their entire narrative.

>tfw 9 inch girth and 3 inch length

What kind of monster am i??

Glorious.

It also gets the complacent whites thinking. Niggers are saying "Fuck That" to the most innocuous statements imaginable, its only a matter of time before you see the side you need to choose.

Mung poster? More like a Bung Roaster!

they dont call it drawing a line in the sand for nothing

a non fully formed twin

>it’s authentic because it says so in the title

really, it's the complacent whites we have to reach. So many whites get into their 9-5 grind and put on the blinders to what is happening around them. They're just as much to blame for being willfully inactive. They'll only mobilize when they're afraid.

>good goys
always win

Because it forces people to expose their racism against whites, while at the same time looking retarded for doing so over a completely neutral, non-political sign.

>It’s so simple and innocuous

This is why.

Every white worth his salt already knows it, though.

>neutral
No, it's dog-whistle politics, because you're >implying someone is telling you it's not okay to be white.

We, like the leadership of the rebel alliance after R2D2 brought back the plans to the death star, have analyzed their defenses and found a weakness. Like a tiny snub fighter firing a single torpedo at a 2 meter exhaust port, our humble message strikes to the core of the SJW power source. Like the Death Star's turbolasers, the SJW defenses were always arrange with a larger threat in mind, so they are no match for us. And like when the TIE fighters scrambled to intercept Luke and Red Squadron, the Force is with us, not them.

and it doesnt even waste ink

Kek

I think the niggers who take the time to write "Fuck that" have a pretty clear message its not okay to be white.

Bravo to whoever did pic related. Passerbys see this and they have to see how we see it.

@148340334
I had a paragraph typed out, but then I realized you're a meme flag user, so I didn't even bother.

>it's a "white people pretend they're a persecuted race" episode

Sick of this rerun.

Minorities are capable of being racist, yes.

It breaks the anti-white conditioning.

1/10, try harder.

Red Squadron and Gold got fucking rekt by TIEs tho

We counta-culcha nao

New punk rock

what does that have to do with anything op said?

Its why there is so many shills trying to stop it

Because brainwashed libs instantly cry racism and white supremacy about it, leaving normies to ask why?

lmao where the hell did this even come from?
did u make this?

you will not win tyrone

And like Steve Banon told us, did you think they were going to give your country back without a fight? Did you think we could fight a war without taking casualties?

But if you're worried, you can listen to this thing that Sup Forums made during #GG to help you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdRAyG-BuFE

Wtf i love nigger pedos in my neighborhood now

Americans are retarded, they get offended over the silliest things

Meme flag faggots are usually contrarian thread muggers. This one is no exception.

>implying the kikes that run the media aren't literally saying that it's not okay to be white

(you)

What does that even mean?

Reminder to keep putting up IOTBW flyers/stickers. It's working very well. Also, if you get any pics, post them on Sup Forums and I'll find them and put them in pic related.

I've been off of Sup Forums got like half a year, and noticed this trend. I've only ever seen threads shitposted by canadians and meme flags now.

>it's a "lefty's cant meme so they try and co-opt 4chin memes" episode

>What kind of monster am i??

Whites are rightwingers are literal children

>implying the kikes that run the media aren't literally saying that it's not okay to be white
I'm sure there are. And they are going to get the bullet. But the answer to identity politics isn't MORE identity politics. Because all you're going to see is even more identity politics. Identity politics is the reason victimized groups even exist. And the establishment is okay with that kind of infighting.

>tfw just BARELY in the bottom left of the "enjoyable zone"

>No, it's dog-whistle politics, because you're >implying someone is telling you it's not okay to be white.
that's not what dog-whistle politics is

Perfect is 6.5 in girth
Ok then, have fun sticking a long bowling ball in there.

It hits all the right triggers implanted by leftist indoctrination. You're suppose to give up all your rights and accomplishments as tainted by your evil whiteness. You're supposed to live as a second-class citizenship. You're suppose to suffer mental and physical abuse from PoCs. You're supposed to feel guilty about being white.

To question the very evil of whiteness is heresy.

And this is why they'll lose. Keep it up, keep it simple as IO2BW. Get people to question and debate.

Not all dog-whistling is as obtuse as being "tough on crime". Also "implying implications politics" doesn't sound as good.

I feel like that does not mean what you think it means.

if people are upset by it then we clearly arent done with our job. youre clearly upset. you shouldnt be upset its ok to be white

it exposes a paradox between the stated leftist goal of racial equality, and their tactic of dehumanizing white people.

>what is grammar
>flag

nigger what?
as long as whites exist, the kikes will be attacking. always.
The niggers will attack us. (rhodesia)
The jews will attack us. (subversion and intentional degradation of white countries)
It's not "identity politics" that is the cause and/or problem. idpol is the reaction.

>tfw at exactly the boarder of ideal.

Girth is diameter. Circumference is a measure of the outer rim, tracing the rim until you reach the starting point. Think of how your belt is measured (around your waist). A 6" diameter glass is very different than a 6" circumference glass.

what is literacy?

6.5 inches circumference is 2.1 inches thick.

This.

They are literally unable to attack this without exposing themselves as hypocrites. It's an unassailably true statement for any reasonable person.

>butthurt little dicklets

kek

I already know this. If your goal was to play into the hands of the people that own you, well done.

>as long as whites exist, the kikes will be attacking. always.
And left to their own devices, they attack each other. It's as if the source of conflict is something else, while identity is just an excuse to paint the battle-lines.

>Because black people are such like children. You can make them murder you by uttering this simple phrase: "No, you may not take my wallet."

>this apple is a banana

>Slavoj Zizek
hahahha

>Sup Forums: "Let's say it's okay to be white. It's genius! The left will be forced to say it's not okay to be white! It'll be outrageous!"
>the left says it's not okay to be white
>it turns out no one who matters is outraged by this

You were expecting this to be some big controversy, but it's not, and now you're having to face the cold hard truth that NOBODY. FUCKING. LIKES YOU PEOPLE. What now, losers?

>mexican intellectuals

>mexican

People who "don't matter" are the ones who voted Trump into office.

>the left says it's not okay to be white

That's the whole point. The media doesn't care, and will cheerfully repeat that in complete agreement, but the little people will see it and get increasingly resentful of leftist social engineering and express their frustration by doing things like electing a reality TV star as their President.

>spic trying to sound smart

>What now
DOTR?

>It's an unassailably true statement for any reasonable person.
I would say its unassailably true for anyone that believes in racial equality.

So either, everyone is equal or the left is implicitly validating the use of race-based politics by white people.

I find it to be a little trolly imho, its more galvanizing than it could have been. Which truly limits its use as a weapon against the left.
I think it could have been better worded to absolutely smash the psyche of leftys.

>dont apologize for the color of your skin
would have been better as a weapon.

We're getting exactly what we wanted out of this, idiot. Go look at the reactions

if user wanted notoriety we would post somewhere we could get upvotes.

this is guerrilla warfare.

lost

this, all that's happening is mexican custodians are taking down a piece of paper they can't even read and throwing it away. this is nothing more than some lame graffiti.

that's not what literal means, you fucking subhuman

>grammar nazi
>defending niggers in any way
kys you literal kike-dick-sucking ass-gaped-by-niggers hiv-ridden faggot

It requires them to ignore it or show their evil blatantly.

or remove it because they're annoyed by people blatantly defacing a public space

what if we started defacing our own posters?

Imagine how effective propaganda it would be

What the hell kind of wall is that, the blocks are not even staggered, no wonder your houses blow away in a bit of wind

lmao

((()))
>a piece of paper taped to a telephone pole is defacement

PUT IT ON YOUR MONEY

>racists degenerate left rights profanity on a peace sign
>four more signs appear in the form of a cross

God bless you anons.

|
|>
|