Is this real? if so, how is it done? do women usually put makeup on their chest?

is this real? if so, how is it done? do women usually put makeup on their chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bksWOeiDBI
youtu.be/G-fQT3w7PH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's literally bodypaint. Not even on the level of regular makeup.

Don't worry, you aren't gonna sleep with a nonwhite woman by accident.

>if so, how is it done?

she just washed the shit off of her is all

No, I'm aware of this photo. It's a shoop.

Holy fuck XD (You)

poops in the streets but _____ in the sheets

Kek

Thank god.
I couldn’t think of anything worse than hearing french during sex

I could believe it movie level makeup could make her skin that fair and a wig to fix her hair but the hotter woman has an entirely different nose and chin

So unless you have makeup that can reduce your nose and chin there is no way this is real

Skids

Let’s be honest here.
If you banged that slapper, you’d get skiddies along your cock

Curry

XXXXXXXXXXXXXD

It's called contouring user. Watch some YouTube videos on it. Kinda crazy how creative women have to get to be attractive.

I don't think it's the same person

Damn leafs are fucking stupid

those are two different people faggot

Nice one you cheeky strayacunt.

Careful there, Bruce.

Nah there's too many similarities it's the same person

Is that why she has still shitskin arms?

Top tier m8

Fake b/c how would her nose get thinner & her face get thinner from makeup?

tip jej

Fuck she actually looks worse!
It’s like some poor cunt woke up Next to her, and in his rage gave her a pair of Irish sunglasses.
SAD!

>Doesn't understand contouring

I can definitely see how Aboriginals are related to Indians

it is the same person.
brows and eye shape are the same
look at her brow bone and eyebrows. same shape

Turns out soap and water works better than the shuttle filled Ganges ...

Tits or GTFO

im cactus ya bastard. rack off roo.

>shuttle
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PHONE POSTERS BEGONE!

she looked better before

Even Indians know being white is right.

WHY I COME HERE LADS

HAHAH WHEN SHITSKINS WANT TO BE WHITE AHAHHAHA

That is why first dates should always be an outdoor activity, preferably swimming.

Yeah, I'm sure hearing anything but the sweet sweet sounds of a sheep would be rather a shocking experience to an Australian.

that's why always go with women that have colorized eyes. Not those dark subhuman eyes.

That's New Zealand, dumfan.

You’re pretty bad at this, but being Somalian I guess you don’t get to see much food or comedy back home?

I feel for the poor Pajeet once he gets her home and after she showers off. False advertising.

Kekd

It's not real, they're not the same women.

"The Blue Marlin" memes, what a time to be alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=7bksWOeiDBI

Sorry, fatgirl user, "contouring" is just another Jewish lie the Jewish makeup companies sold you.

Technically they're just closer to dravidians than they are to any other humans, but dravidians are still more closely related to the rest of humanity than to abos.

Makeup can completely change a face. Watch this youtu.be/G-fQT3w7PH4

No, we do not usually put makeup on our chest. Maybe a little swipe of bronzer in the cleavage for a really fancy event, maximum.

Aussies are the only anglo i tolerate.

Good bantz m80

Welcome back shit head.

Toppest kek!

It would probably look really cakey and give an uncanny valley effect in person.

Also never forget.

incredible... astounding

How does he do it?

When you dont poo in the street for one week.

He?

East Asians do this kind of shit too. I have to laugh every time I see some sad faggot on this board wishing he had a "brown qt", posting some heavily done-up thot every time. Clearly they live in a bubble. The "cute brown/asian girl" image is highly manufactured and so widespread that it's taken for granted.

>Cheese eating surrender monkey: 0
>Loser of war with birds: 1

Women in general look shit without makeup, most women strangely have no eyelashes. It's weird how men have thicker eyelashes then women.

Makeup is fakeup

They do, but non-white women take it to a whole new level. They go to extreme lengths to hide or minimize their natural ethnic features. You know how there's that trend where a certain segment of White instragram thots apply layers of makeup and fill in their eyebrows to achieve that coveted Kardashian look? Imagine if literally 95% of white girls did this. That's basically Asian women in a nutshell. What you see is nothing like their real face. You'll find that Asian women will outright refuse to let you see them without makeup. I mean, they will actually get physically violent over it if it comes to that.

Yup, this. East Asians have, by far, the most dramatic makeup transformations.

I think it has something to do with them having flatter faces and less prominent features on average, like a blank canvas.

Why do the majority of gooks have underbites that rival Homestar Runner?

Yup.

>Good bantz m80
That's notbanting, that's flaming.

"Teh Bantz" follow rules - which you would know if you came from an Anglo country.

Somalians are the only Norwegians I tolerate

what the...?

Pro-tip: Never date a woman who uses a lot of makeup, and as soon as you can take your dates to shit like the beach or whatever where she can't cake her face with makeup

What you said gives me a boner.

Make-up hides your inferiority. Let your inferiority show so we will laugh at you. What now? You are crying? Well, too bad, it's your fault. Good news, you can remove it, but it takes big time.

If you don't have a will to change yourself, live a degenerate life while we mock you, harass you and trigger you by our superiority. Suffer!

>Swedistan takes offense on behalf of its fellow African brothers

She is still a little cute without makeup.

Imagine if these fatasses applied half as much effort into taking a jog now and then instead of painting their faces.

I'm telling you man it's those youtube make up tutorials, they're teaching women how to hack life.

Thats impressive ill say, however i prefer natural beauty

ABSOLUTELY RAVAGED

>read in public
>walk
>Gyppo sees me
>"what u doin' sucka"
>"Reading"
>"sho me wat u reed"
>"It's [italic]Roots[/italic]."
>'fuck u"
>go away from that nigger
>think "You fucking Gypsy, I will destroy your family. You are not just a disgrace to your race, you are a disgrace to the world too. Filthy subhuman! Gyppocaust when?"
>mfw classmates are nice to Gypsie kids

You just need about a gallon of foundation.

> # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
Is this the "le epic pretend an unfunny post was epic because an Australian flag made it" meme I've heard so much about?

Agreed.

yes

its not real you retard its two diff girls

Impressive how makeup makes it look like he had a nose job. Also she needs colored contacts for a full transformation, pale skin with black eyes look disgusting.

Notice how she is instantly more attractive by becoming white.

>148350218
No mate, it's called having a sense of fucking humour. Go home.

Nah dude there was so fairly large migration of dravidian type people to australia about 4000 years ago.

There was a study a few years ago that estimated the tribes they tested in NT had about 15% of their dna from this migration.

Its probably where they got the dingo from, which has been known for ages to be closest to a kind of wild indian dog.

And likely to be related to the spread of Pama-Nyungan languages, which make up 90% of Australian languages.

The reason I mention this is because it goes directly against the narrative of "been here 50000 years". It is proof of at least 2 waves of migration into australia before europeans, and as such shows that "native title" is unscientific, and aboriginals are not solely descendants of the "first australians" . Of course, it has not really gotten much exposure in the MSM.

Fuck off cuck Shitstralians aren't white you gave up your guns. Pussy.