What do you think of arranged marriages?

Other urls found in this thread:

millionairesclub123.com/millionaire-matchmaker-packages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delete anti manlet propaganda

Needed in USA. Personally most women born past 85 are crappiest.

"Til Death Do us Part"

They just lie. All of them just FUCKING LIE!
MARRIAGE IS JUST A BIG SHAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOL GIVE ME A BREAK STOP NOW

Arranged marriage looks like gold-digger marriage

Woman in Love marriage has a horribly fake smile, she's thinking of leaving that guy as soon as possible

"Gold Digging" / "Love Marriage"

yeah dont mind the image much, I just googled arranged marriage and posted one of the first images. I think arranged marriages dont need to be in the context of gold-diggers. They can happen when two persons are very busy with their careers and use a matchmaker.

Don't arranged marriages tend to work out better more often than love marriages statistically?

yeah I think so, though some people say its because the woman is not economically independent... I am 26 yo, no gf, I think I will need a arranged marriage.

Yes, because marriage needs to be a mutural mainly economic decision to divide labor and raise kids. Far too many in the west think marriage is about finding someone who will do all the work for you and divorice when their life isn't the perfect fantasy they expected growing up on disney movies.

The two on the right look ready to divorce

Yes

sign a legally binding contract with a female? no thanks on both.

no problem with it, women make horrible decisions anyway, their fathers should hand them off in marriage, them making their own decisions always ends in disaster. Women are easily influenced by their feelings, which is good for raising children and pleasing their husbands but not good for making crucial life changing decisions. Their father should make all their decisions for them and then their husband

slide thread: 148339220

yes because the reason people get married is to raise children, not because they love one another, that doesn't mean there should be no chemistry, but this whole whisked away by love is absurd. Relationships take time anyone knows that

>marriage
Hah! No.

Both will only work in a patriarchal society where divorce is illegal.

Get a mail order bride

Find one that is slightly unattractive, I say this so that way you don't get some super good looking woman that will manipulate you

From what I understand, that's true.

Maybe because feelings change over time. If you marry someone because you "love" them and they make you "happy", then you will want to get divorced if either of those change.

Arranged marriages are partnerships. They are based on a mutual contract.

I suppose "who;s this fuck? Aw he ain't so bad" is better than "this dude rocks... wait, he doesn't want to take me on a 5 star cruise every summer? Oh god what have I done?!"

how much does it cost?

the libs destroyed the institution

what do you guys think of these very expensive matchmakers?

millionairesclub123.com/millionaire-matchmaker-packages/

>t. le big important user with big important topics to discuss on his big important anime forum

This is the best advice. If you get a foreign woman, don't get one that is out of your league in your country. She'll leave you as soon as someone better comes along.

There's a saying in parts of Asia where arranged marriage is still practiced - 'A love marriage starts out hot and grows cold, an arranged marriage starts out cold and grows hot.'

Half of your wealth + plane tickets and matchmaker fee.
After she uses you for citizenship, she's gone faster than a black kid's father.

Yeah, I would prefer an arrangement with a medical doctor, someone with a busy career, not someone that just wants to take advantage like a total parasite