Why the FUCK isn't this ours, Sup Forums? Mexico doesn't deserve this piece of clay...

why the FUCK isn't this ours, Sup Forums? Mexico doesn't deserve this piece of clay. that's supposed to be our other leg, a counter wing to Florida. it's U.S. clay, yet spics are occupying our land. wtf do we do to reclaim it so we can put it to productive use and complete our rightful aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying we need another Florida

Florida is our penis, not our leg. You don’t need two penises to pee on Cuba. Don’t be so greedy.

Oh you angry little ego, I'm sorry. Please forgive me, and sure let it all out! Know yourself. I love you now love yourself, then you will begin understand, apart we are nothing. together we are all one. Thanks for taking the time to learn a little geography. This entire construct is passing away.

That's a godawful image that ignores a ton of history.

I guess it depends on what timeline you're referring to. Timelines are merging and thus we have people realizing Mandela effects. Please give us a history lesson from your timeline.

Fun fact. Mexshitcos economy is smaller than Texas. I'd we kick out the beaners that's ok land. If not. Fuck no.

its shit land with very poor soil and no water. not worth it

If you find a giant boner, and you wish to pee without going outdoors, well sit down and pee like a girl. It takes a REAL man to pee like a girl! Plus it's much easier to shit and fart all your want, CONCURRENTLY!

i have heard a lot of it is just wild country not developed, not many settlements.

I'm still pissed off about the gulf of Mississippi.

I don't see how that would work. If I sit down with a boner, the boner is basically up against my stomach.

we came before you, stupid nordcuck.

you are in our land, fuck you

Mexico doesn't deserve any of it's land. Might as well invade and give value to it.

>Fun fact. Mexshitcos economy is smaller than Texas. I'd we kick out the beaners that's ok land. If not. Fuck no.

no, mexico is the 11th economy, texas would the 12th

cocksucker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Who has more land on it? Its hard to eyeball.

US should invade canada and mexico so we can build death camps in the following chaos

It's beautiful underdeveloped coastline goyim, it could be the next Florida tier travel destination

We were actually supposed to get it but our negotiator was an alcoholic retard. Polk tried to recall him but it was too late.

We don't want any more of mexico you idiot. We're trying to get rid of the mexicans we've got.

Fuck!

>wanting more Mexicans in the country

Hold dick under the t-seat, and place a bar-stool in front to rest your forehead. There should be a stool of some kind in front of your throne to raise your feet for a healthier BM. If you have no boners you should figure out why.

Soon, my fat friend.

FACT: FLORIDIANS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

america has to poop sometimes

it would ruin the shape of the country

"we" you are rape babies, asians raped by muslim raped people in spain who raped you, you are the ultimate rape children

FUCK OFF CRACKER, BAJA IS THE BEST CALIFORNIA.

>Mexican intellectuals actually believe this

>believing mandela effects
wew lad

No, there were spanish settlers, not all mixed it.

Try actually talking in real life to a human from Mexico. Most "Mexicanos" are cool once they let themselves be known.
Intenta hablar con un humano de EEUU en la vida real. Casi todos los "Americans" son buena onda cuando se dejan conocer.

We really should just conquer mexico and canada and then deport all the shitheads to africa.

>both the East and West coasts would have land penises
>Michigan is still the only hand

You can have California but I'll be damned if you take any of the 4 corners / Colorado plateau
Some of the most beautiful couhbtry in the whole world. I will defend it with my life.

I live there you hamburguer fuck

Its leaking pooh into the ocean and full of even worse Mexicans than the ones already here.

you send us poop with all your mcdonalds here.

I am forced to agree and I have a plan: land for peace.

We naturalize 100 mexicans for every square mile of territory they cede to us. No chain immigration, just 5 million illegals get certified in exchange for Baja.

>Mandela effect

You spelled collective gaslighting wrong. Shit is straight out of the book 1984.

Too hard to defend. We would have literal boatloads of mexicans landing on the eastern coast every day.

Because surveyors were under prepared for the trek along the southern border and turned north for Phoenix.

>you are the ultimate rape children
There isn't anything they can do about that
You chose to be mongrels he's probably whiter than you are you 6% native 7%shitskin white wannabe

if I do this the boner touches the wall of the toilet
gross as fuck
only doable if you have a tiny dick

You are 100% more white than any American I've seen
I can feel your pure aura
10/10 well played my friend keep up the good work

>Step one give it back to the natives.
>Step two gtfo back to yurop with the mexicans too and send the niggers back to africa
>step 3 mexicans go to spain and portugal and fuck shit up while americans can help Europe with its guns and people with the mudshit problem.
>Step 4 go back to murica this time leaving the niggers home and the spics too.
This way both yurop and usa can now be a home for "muh white people"
>profit

we dont own it because we dont want it. its owned by mexico. what would we do with it?

you have no land w

Blame whoever for not taking it way back then.

beautiful west coast land without the california faggotry. i say we name it trumpistan.

Suck a Muslim cock faggot

Lets take these too.

The Americas are ours by right. We only have to spread our wings and rule from the Arctic to Antartica

I'd we kick out

wat

:^)

Also never ever

>wanting useless desert filled with Mexicans and useless island filled with azns

China's economy is built on manufacturing/exportation and infrastructure bubbles they'll be lucky if their economy doesn't collapse before 2050.

You're right, we should have annexed Cuba as well, along with the rest of Northern Mexico.

Citizenship is guaranteed to Baja Californians who cooperate with annexation.

That land is exactly like a rotten appendix, physically and metaphorically. It's brown and useless, and it would only cause pain if it was a part of us.