Mexicans

I go into the restroom at Burger King and see this, poo in the waste basket.

Mexicans are filthy creatures. They can't even use a toilet correctly, how are they supposed to be model citizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3_5V7YsbK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In other countries the sewer system isn't up to snuff and toilet paper cannot be flushed because reasons. I don't know all the details, but a waste basket for spent paper is normal for a lot of people.

1) You have a fresh illegal who doesn't know about American toilets. Track them and deport them.

2) In Based Burma I could flush paper down every toilet I visited. One day they will be our Greatest Ally.

Modern plumbing is a tough concept. You can need Mexicans with college degrees that do this.

Plumbing in Mexico is prone to clogs, so Mexican nationals don't usually flush their toilet paper. Next.

at least they threw it in the wastebasket instead of on the floor like most of them do.

Is putting shitrags in the garbage better than open defecation?

2bh I'm surprised they wiped their ass at all

This post is 100% 'merican.

We can't keep making excuses for Mexicans, they have to learn our ways.

First liberals make excuses for them not learning English- and now liberals make excuses for Mexicans not learning how to flush toilet paper.

>south korea
>highway
>need a shit
>service station/roadhouse
>dude travelling with me gives me a tip
>"Don't flush the paper"
>next to shitter, 4ft pile of bumfodder in corner of cubicle
>can't believe it
>yep, used asswipes
>weeks later in Thailand
>northern highway, rural setting
>stop for reasons
>broken building has room at back that looks like it's been pissed and shat on since the time of Herodotus
>magically don't need to shit all of a sudden
can be a challenge when you travel and see what's normal across the world. Don't take your sit-down shitters for granted, burgers.

>that fucking plate steel bar and industrial padlock
>to protect the toilet paper

lmfao will your minorities actually steal 1/2 ply TP from a public toilet?

I thought all countries did that.

>go to the third world
>be surprised when it's an uncivilized shithole

lol goofy ausfag

not all countries have a nigger problem like America

3rd worlders in general throw their used tp in the bin. its because of shitty plumbing back home

Nah it's because you can't by toilet paper with food stamps here

>padlock on the toilet paper dispenser
'murrica everyone...

That make cents.

>lmfao will your minorities actually steal 1/2 ply TP from a public toilet?
One of the biggest reasons we use shitty toilet paper in public stalls is because niggers will steal it. Now niggers just steal the industrial garbage.

We have dispensers that make it a huge pain in the ass just to pull out a few sheets. (Roll makes 1/2 a rotation then gets stuck, requiring you to kind of work it around for another 1/2 roll.) This is to keep people, mostly women, from just zipping off a beehive-sized wad.

We caught a nigger who sat in the stall for who knows how fucking long pulling the paper out and wrapping it back around a pencil.

Yes.

sometimes I build it a nest when I'm feeling creative!

>bathroom

Nah that’s the kitchen, this is the food for no tippers

>Be me
>Be Navyfag
>In the shipyards in San Diego
>Literally 80% mexicans
>No joke, look at our security access list, take a shot for every "Lopez" and "Rodriguez" you see. You'd be fucking dead of alcohol poisoning.
>So one day we're cleaning up for the day
>Contractors are all gone
>Have to clean a relatively out-of-the-way space our division 'owns'
>There's a burlap sack full of rags that we use for cleaning shit
>The space smells like piss
>'The fuck?
>We're moving and sorting shit
>One of my coworkers (thank christ it wasn't me) goes to move the pile of rags
>"Wha-- Ugh! UGGGGH!"
>Look over
>"What's wrong, [coworker]?"
>"IT'S FUCKING WET"
>"Weird, is it just like condensation or something?"
>No, no, friends
>It wasn't condensation
>These lazy fucking mexican illegals (probably) literally pissed in the pile of rags because otherwise they'd have to go use the portapotties on the weatherdecks, and that would require them to put forth a modicum of effort

God bless the shipyards.

Cunt you just ruined my day

>Poo in the loo

Mierda in the Basura

Chinese people are like this too. They throw their shit-smeared toilet paper in the trash can, and it's gross as hell to look at.

Also, the Chinese people at my university kept stealing toilet paper from the public restrooms, and it got to be a real problem. My Chinese friends even admitted their kind does that a lot.

My go to for a pooper when I really need to shit (once or twice an hour because freedom) if I can't find a toilet is an empty dumpster. I just hop inside and blast my rear chocolate everywhere. And I keep an ample supply of toilet paper in my truck for these emergency situations. When I'm feeling like toilet paper will not be sufficient to wipe my bum, (like 3/4 of the time) I buy Terry towels from home depot in bulk, and I use them. It may be hard to believe, but an empty dumpster for pooping can be at times more comfortable and private than a public restroom.

Burma? Those things are fucking disgusting and need to be deported before anyone else. I still don't understand why this country takes in those little chin shit-skins.

Oh, and there's also the time we found a bucket full of shit in the same space.

It was a different yard period, but yeah. It's so out of the way that the contractors have literally no oversight, and so fear nothing.

jesus christ is America even worth saving?

you'd think they would just steal the paper towel or something instead, it seems way easier

>Brown people putting shit in rubbish bins, when a toilet is right next to the bin

Why the fuck do they do this?

are you saying 80 percent of the nazy is made of illegal immigrants? really?

That shit was likely in some old cucks Tighty whites. These fast food places are 90% senile boomers desperate to get out of the house living on huge Pensions. Mexicans can’t afford fast food.

Since you're from the future, tell me what happens tomorrow.

I'm falling for a chola. I'm scared.

Are you illiterate? No, 80% of contracted shipyard workers.

And no, Navy is actually about 20% illegals, mostly Pillipino Mafia trying to get citizenship for their families and shit.

I assume it has something to do with aromatics. If you flush the shit paper the smell goes away with it. However, if you can fill an entire trash can with thin paper smeared in greasy curry poo, you can make the whole place stink like India.

Just like home :^)

A mate of mine, goes over to Thailand and you know the shit hose? He ducks the nozzle off as a ladyboy fucks him up the arse.
He definitely probably has AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=S3_5V7YsbK4

Yes we do have minorities going around stealing toilet paper from fast food placed and even people living inside fast food bathrooms. The bathroom that I was referring to in my OP post is actually an "all sexes" restroom inside Burger King that locks, so there are homeless people who go in there for a long time and just hang out in there.

I wouldn't even mind raising fast food worker wages because they have to deal with this shit.

The video is of some mulatto Instagram slut who goes around whining that she's poor and stealing toilet paper.

>Padlock on the toilet paper dispenser.

You know your area has been enriched when you have to lock the toilet paper away from thieves.

>Mexican intellectuals

Chinese people are disgusting.

I watch that youtube channel by serpentza and every video is like "yeah, here's why chinese people are disgusting, but it's not all bad."

The water pressure is so bad in mexico that any toilet paper at all will clog your toilet so it’s normal to throw your shitty ass wipes in the trash. This is an imediate tell when identifying illegals.

Ok, well the day starts nicely then out of nowhere some day shart has luminous dayglo turd pushing up and over his elastic like some type of scatological The Great Escape, yet the spluttering sounds are McQueens motorbike it’s seppo coot coit farting wetly out the last slops of breakfast burrito.

>Don't take your sit-down shitters for granted, burgers.

i think i will take it for granted because even if i were the last person on earth and every toilet were destroyed in a nuclear holocaust, i could probably still fashion a decent outhouse and shit like a human being.

I don't even know what language you speak

These are niggers. Niggers can't grasp the abstract concept of wiping their ass with a paper towel, because paper towels are for hands. Toilet paper is for asses. So they must steal toilet paper.

wtf are they putting in his mouth that doesn't really look like cereal

It's fucked, I live in Ontario and I went up to Bruce Peninsula National Park a few years ago. They've added boardwalks and guardrails and all kinds of stupid safety shit to the rocky areas, so now Pajeet brings his whole family up there in flip-flops.

Naturally, there is now SHIT everywhere. Some guy was yelling at his dog because it ran into the bush and came out with a fucking turd wrapped in TP in its mouth.

Grew up by the border doing shit labor, can confirm that Mexicans throw shit paper in the trash.

>They can't even use a toilet correctly
OP confirmed as a city dweller with no idea of what a "septic tank" is. Try flushing paper and other non degradable shit into a septic system and you are gonna have a huge pump out jump (excavate tank, tear up yard, pump truck) in short order, thus a fucking trashcan full of shit paper in every rural home.

>pulling the paper out and wrapping it back around a pencil.
das industry and application of problem-led intelligence mon. Should have rewarded him with a fresh roll, and gave him a job, you rayciss.

Yet they will fashion it into a primitive shit hammock for their dookie.

I swear to fucking God you people make the biggest mistake when you abolished slavery.

>jump
meant bill

it poop

You have to understand, many migrants come from poor zones where the piping is weak or even non existant. What did you expect from people who entered your country through a desert?

What shitty part of the country do you live in?

thicc

I worked a few years as a school janitor in El Monte California. The worst times were when lots of parents came to the school. They would just pile their used toilet paper in the corner of the stall. They just can't imagine plumbing can handle toilet paper.

They also don't drink our tap water. Instead they buy it from a dirty faucet at a corner store.

I have a septic tank and we don't have to throw shitty toilet paper in the garbage. You just make sure it's large enough and use some activator every 6 months. Every 4-5 years you'll need to get it pumped, but that's like $250 and no big deal.

Throwing shitpaper in the garbage so your house smells like India is fucking retarded.

It's generally mainlanders who are that filthy, from what I've heard. Man, even when I was in Shanghai, the supposed jewel of China, I saw some real nasty stuff, like shit and piss in the middle of the streets. I never saw anything like that in NYC or Chicago.

Thank goodness my area only really has Ricans.

>mfw this thread reminded me of that shitty fast food job I took once
>mfw rembering those shitty nights when the toilets would clog
>mfw remembering that I had to be the one to clean the shitty bathrooms since I worked the closing shift
The women's bathroom had some of the most disgusting things I had ever seen from any bathroom I've ever been in in my entire life. Period blood smell could be vomit inducing.

Well if they don't have the choice, yeah.
If they come here and don't stop? Debatable.

most outdoor tourist attractions are filthy just because of the sheer volume of people that visit. pajeet probably doesn't help though

If you look closely you can see she actually has shit on her left hand too.

Their stomachs can't handle clean water, they probably subsist on near-fatal levels of bacteria in their food and drink.

>Eats at burger King
>Complains about habits of any other human being

Have fun getting fat with your cattle food goy, keep filling yourself with hormones bitch boy.

i thought they did that too keep people from pissing on the toilet paper.

You spics are even fatter than us. You're one to talk, Pedro.

Pajeet is the reason those attractions are now ruined. They started going there in sandals and would fuck their legs and feet up on the rocks, then threaten to sue the government. So, in an effort to be TOLERANT of their third-world attire, they installed expensive boardwalks on what used to be a pretty technical trail. Then guardrails, and my buddy said they've started putting in porta-potties now. It completely ruins the place and it becomes a tacky tourist attraction instead of natural beauty.

I was up at Killarney a few months ago and it was nothing but Asians screaming and fucking about on their phones too.

Every day I pray for a race war now.

>US
>Trusts (((facts))) pushed by the (((media)))

Nice cattle thinking goy, have you ate copious amounts of fake sugar and processed lard already? Don't worry, the us of a ain't the fattest ;)

>keep people from pissing on the toilet paper.

We're reaching levels of degeneracy that shouldn't even be possible.

>muh poverty
>burns untold gallons of gas looking for $0.10/roll toilet paper

thats the bathroom trash can

>Pajeet is the reason those attractions are now ruined. They started going there in sandals and would fuck their legs and feet up on the rocks

you could be bullshitting but i wouldn't be surprised either way.

>Asians

this however, i believe. there's always an asian tour group...

>you know the shit hose?
no

Asians come in waves. 10 years ago they swarmed Bruce Peninsula, but now they're all gone. Now it's just steady hoardes of Pajeets - they like it because they can just camp out on the rocks and shit everywhere all day, like their own private shitting beach. Except it's a public space for families which is now completely destroyed.

And I'm not joking about the fucking up their feet and ankles, my brother-in-law was a Warden at the park from 2009-2015, the stories he told me...christ.

Same here bro. One time a guy came in to use the bathroom and was in there for about 20 minutes. Came out and ordered food, then sat outside in his truck eating it. We found out a little later that he basically shit himself and while trying to clean it up got shit and water all over the floor and walls. Some even on the fuckig ceiling. Luckily my shift was over and i didnt have to clean it

The state of a random public restroom is the best commentary on the actual conditions of a country.

Also, when I worked at McDs when I was a kid, there were always shitcovered empty BigMac containers in the bathroom stall, and shit wiped on the walls. Also, the sink was always dry.

People suck.

>the usa is the fattest and that's a fact!
>wait, Mexico is actually the fattest? Pssh, facts are Jewish lies, ignore them!
Just look around you, Pedro. Every Mexican I've seen is like 5'3" and 200+ pounds.

Só many questions

that's a shame. sorry to hear.

Don't you burgers have sprinklers/waterguns to wash yoyr bums? Already current year and you're still using fucking toilet paper to wipe your bottoms. lmao

Just wash your hands with soap and water when you wash your bum using the watergun and your hand.

>Naturally, there is now SHIT everywhere
since when do pajeet immigrants not use the toilet? pajeet immigrants aren't uneducated refugees

one time tho i did see an old chinese lady take a dump right in a bus stop in toronto. truly barbaric

Every -central american scum that's migrated to my shit hole of my country and has been forced fed the same cattle food us gringos have- is fat and ugly.

There, fixed it for you.

i do that in low income areas when I have no other choice but to be there. I piss on the toilet paper, the floor and sink handles and even turn off the lights when some one is taking a shit.

>pajeet immigrants aren't uneducated refugees

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. A pajeet woman scraping the shit out of a diaper on the edge of a picnic table, then wrapping it back around her newborn baby. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

I would fuck her she is my kind dick in poo

>central american scum

like youre any better pedro, the majority of border jumpers are mexishits.

Not at all you ignorant fuck, most of them are guatemalan or honduran or some shit scum like that. Have fun with em and with low class Mexican indios filling up your country.

>I am illegaly living here
>U.S. citizens basically pay for my apartment bills
>They dont pay enough for me to have a decent sewer system
>I decide to wipe my ass and throw the paper to the ground as a protest
If you cant pay for my sewer system dont complain stupid whitefag

Burma is for the Burmese. They've been shat on for a long time, ever since Gandhi fucked up and caused the British ti pull out of there and India. But ever since then the true patriots have been waiting, preserving our values, education, architectures, for the West to come back.

Don't let them fall to the lying muslim pigfucker squatter slike, the Rohingya. Don't let their resources be squandered and blighted by the Chinese. Burma, Myanmar, they have been waiting for us to come back and show them the way. Save them.

Omg i had to clean fucking bathrooms and the nasty ass spics would would shove these fucking things behind the toilet seat

Infinitely. While not on the level of flushable, shitbasket is far better than shitstreets.

Thailand mocks the Burmese. I heard a story them the Thai setting up a 'Burmese Amusement Park" which amounted to a sprinkler in a field of mud. Supposedly many of the sex workers in Thailand a kidnapped Burmese.

Well you know what? The Burmese in Yangon, Magwe, Nya Pyi Taw, Bagan, and even remote Kyauk Pyu and Sittwe can flush their fucking toilet tissue. Apparently the Thai's can't say the same.

ITT retards

Sewer systems have fuck all to do with this 'custom', which is only done by really low class people, btw.

Some poorfags don't flush the TP down the toilet because it clogs the pipes/toilet in their own house, sewers have nothing to do with this.

They bought houses or installed plumbing/toilets that were really cheap, therefore, they get clogged easily with some TP in them.

It lowers costs of houses/plumbing at a tradeoff of having to use a basket for TP.

Sup Forums is retarded

dont have any border jumper beaners around because I live in a white neighborhood and a state that has practically no spics, enjoy getting beheaded by the cartels jose, cant wait to see the vid.

>A pajeet woman scraping the shit out of a diaper on the edge of a picnic table, then wrapping it back around her newborn baby.
Unfathomable.

[spoiler]bonus points for BR ref[/spoiler]

ummm....
Water pressure has little or nothing to do with how the average toilet flushes. Water pressure effects the speed at which the toilet tank fills. The toilet tank drains to flush a the toilet. Even a 1gallon toilet tank will flush a hella shit covered in paper (ask Britain).

As for public restrooms and water pressure, even a single fast food joint, has a storage (water tower for rest stops in the US, or a pressurized underground or gravity roof) tank. They cannot work without it (can't use a kitchen sink + dishwasher + toilet all at once, even tapped into the main).

This is the case for most places with a semblence of modern tech.

What you are alluding to is sewer line drainage, which is based soley on gravity. If the toilet line is improperly vented and/or undersized and does not run downhill, it will clog. If the toilet and the sewer line are installed correctly, but the sewer main does not run downhill or is clogged, the toilet will clog. An unemptied cesspool/septic will also prevent a flush.

But what does all this really mean?
tl:dr
This is learned behavior and has nothing to do with the quality of toilet facilities, water, or plumbing.
Some people don't even see this as disgusting.
Some people literally do not understand how modern plumbing works, even if there is a sign in their language.

They are fucking uncivilized, regardless of race, location, country, or culture. Have you never seen Gummo?

They do this IN THEIR HOMES, I've seen such horrors remodeling bathrooms and kitchens in low income and high income housing....

I've seen 3" of dogshit and fur across an entire basement floor where children played every day.

This shitty trashcan is nothing, NOTHING.

fml I need to shower again.

I stopped eating chorizo years ago when I read the ingredients. First two were pork salivary glands and lymph nodes... I shit you not.

Say what you will about the average burger diet but jesus lord we’re not eating shit like that.

Third workers squirt shitty water all over their anus after shitting with a hose connected to the cistern.

It’s probably the easiest way to catch Hepatitis B known to man

See
For an actual reasoning as to why people do it