What do you think of arranged marriages?

Other urls found in this thread:

qq-99.com/en/
millionairesclub123.com/millionaire-matchmaker-packages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People don't marry for love these days, so an arranged marriage at least has the benefit of economic or political gain for the families.

They arranged marriages always last here, whereas the rest of marriages the fun wears off after a few years and you just divorce.

The arranged marriage is all about business, so people treat it like that instead of some nonsense fairy tale which ends in disaster. The guy and girl agree to share income, pay off parents a retirement, and raise children together forever. You can't break that contract easily because families involved will kill you for fucking up.

Most of the pajeet women and men here in Canada, if they are still single and nearing age 30 then some uncle will set them up with an arranged marriage and they usually go for it, because they realize the hopelessness of actually finding somebody that young willing to commit to a family. So just fly in the bride you have 40+ years to get used to each other

>they spam it here so it becomes normalised then they spam it in public when our lot is bored of the idea

Love marriage: she fucks a nigger and takes half of your money in divorce court.

Arranged marriage: threat of honor killing keeps the cunt in line.

Only comunists marry for love.

I'm single

Lust isn't love. Read the Bible you double nigger

Probably not as bad as they're made out to be but still not interested

giving women a choice was a mistake, their natural tendencies destroy society and more often than not make themselves miserable.

In the long run, they're more stable. It's something the Muslims and Pajeets are right about, though they start too young.

>tfw you're not a poo leaf

Whatever, it's a slide thread anyway:

My grandfather was indian, from the portuguese colony of Goa, and came to Portugal with his 7 brothers to study. Some of them continued to do arranged marriages but my grandfather abandoned the tradition. The brother of my grandfather is kind of the matchmaker of the family.
I think this type of arrangement by ethnicity is stupid though.

Arrangement should be made with a local matchmaker not tied to a particular ethnicity. No advantages in inbreeding.

asians do the same here, lot's of Viet girls get flown in to marry some rich Korean or Chinese guy, there's even places in Singapore where you can literally buy a bride from Vietnam qq-99.com/en/

how much does it cost?

I can't say for that site, but I used Anastasia date for a couple weeks, and it's extremely expensive, like $15 just to chat for 30 minutes. The girls are really attractive, but it's not worth the expense.

Potentially good potentially damaging

anastasia date is suspicious, these guys in Singapore actually broker the marriage and have a storefront in some mall there. I have no idea what it costs

$15 for 30 min is much cheaper than a hooker in comparison :P

But is their business just to entertain? Is it possible to fly the girl over and have her as a girlfriend with a allowance or is marriage mandatory?

what do you think of these expensive matchmakers?

millionairesclub123.com/millionaire-matchmaker-packages/

There are much cheaper ones but I'm just showing this one because I remember it.

Endogamy isn't inbreeding, but excessive obsession with endogamy leads to inbreeding. In diaspora like with your family, attempts to remain endogamous result in you becoming Jews.

Assimilate or conquer. Anything else is spiritually Jewish.

I would really appreciate if someone had tried a professional matchmaker and had some feedback to give.

Singapore is full of them, like a bride agency every few blocks and they have online ratings in Singapore yelp it's totally wtf.

and do the women also pay for the service?