Think back anons

What was your first redpill?

Mine was the way the media handled the Trayvon Martin situation. I remember somehow I stumbled across Molymeme's video about it, and it caused me to go "hmmmmm"

Years later, now I'm here...

>What was your first redpill?

When the white men came here, took our women, our jobs (mostly managerial positions), and said they have bigger dicks.

When I was fucking 5 years old, my first day of school. Everyone asked me why I was brown, what was wrong with my skin, what country do I come from. They all laughed when I said Australia, "that's silly user, you don't look like us!". When I asked my parents, they said they didn't know where they came from, and asked where I thought I came from. They said it didn't matter. They said people who care about that kind of thing are bad people. I asked them roughly once a month, because of the bullying, I really needed an answer. They always avoided the question, always lied about it.

I stopped asking after a while. Now I know that God painted them brown because they are liars, and He has painted me brown to forewarn of the fits of hapa violence that may burst forth due to years of identity neglect.

I've always been fairly woke, but the biggest thing in the past decade was Obama's birth certificate. Within hours of it being released, there were multiple videos on YouTube showing that it was a shoop(and not a very good one); but the MSM completely ignore all that and started calling anyone who questioned their narrative a "racist".

Dragon Age 2. Specifically the moment when a beloved character from the previous game started to dislike me because I didn't want a gay relationship with him. That set me on this path

2016 election.
I voted for Hilary and everything I learned post-election made me regret that vote.

niggers

I had a run in with a tranny on my obscure niche hobby forum in 2006. Insisted all men were racist, sexist etc. Also that men want to bang their own mothers.

Needless to say, the community was not happy, particularly when
>she
layed into our resident game hacking god. We had a good giggle when we found out "Janet" was actually a man in a pink wig with beard stubble.

Also the moderation team mostly sided with him and it began the death spiral that tore apart the site. I remained pretty libertarian/blue pilled for a long time even after that, but that one event always struck me as particularly wrong.

Oh right, forgot the part where "her" "girlfriend" turned out to also be a man and they liked to have mother-daughter bondage incest rape fantasies together.

I wish I was making this up.

The Zimmerman episode was the turning point. That's when normies started waking up to the bullshit show on their TV. My first redpill was the Anthrax attacks after 9/11, which were traced to a DOD lab and then forgotten completely.

Ending up in a town that was 80% black.

I've since woken up from my initial "red pill" and gained compassion and for all living things and no longer feel frustration or hate as my driving force behind my ideology. Instead I only seek to understand those different from me.

Taking the red pill is being willfully ignorant.

Mine was when I met my first black "person" - maybe 3rd grade

>be me
>3rd grade
>waiting for school to start
>black kid shows up
>I call him a "chocolate chip"
>he chases me around the yard for 5 minutes
>can't catch me because he's a fatass
>finally have to stop because the bell rings, time to go in
>I stop at the door, he catches up
>I take a hail mary swing because I have no other choice
>lands perfectly, he stops right where I hit him a few feet in front of me
>he starts crying
>he tells the teacher, I get sent to the principal
>they call my parents and tell them what happened
>no punishment, parents just tell me that wasn't nice
>to this day my mom still tells the story of the time I called a black kid a chocolate chip then socked him in the nose

>What was your first redpill?
9-11. I watched it live on TV before work (worked 2nd shift). A war in iraq over WMD that were not there only added to it.

Mine was the Jewish Celebration of 2008.

I think mine was waaay back in college. I was just getting into Heathenism, but probably somewhere in purple pilled range. Then one day while looking up Norse stuff I came across the legend of Holger Dansk, the Ogre of Denmark and how he had teamed up with the Christian Frank king to stop an Islamic invasion waaaay back in like 700 or something. Read more about it on a place called Gates of Vienna which was a site all about Islam and what it was doing in Europe.

Got redpilled as fuck about Muslims. That was probably my first.

>knowledge is ignorance
>diversity is strength
>compassion regardless of actions

right....

Working as a server.

Wakes you up to how many black people hate whites

Trayvon was surely fuel to fire

what was that and how did it redpill?

It's ok. Maybe you'll get it eventually, maybe you won't.

It's sad if you don't, but it's still ok.

infographics on Sup Forums

Same for me. But that was only the tip of the iceberg.

The reality though, is that just because you have a newfound sense of distaste for something or somebody within society doesn't mean that you've woken up to reality. You're still eating that blue pill everyday when you tell yourself you're redpilled. You just have a different set of delusions is all.

I was in Grade 4 when JFK got shot. I was just a kid but I remember worrying that the Russians might have done it and we'd have WWIII. Then Oswald got shot by Ruby in the Dallas Police Station. That was not right. Something wrong. Very fishy.

Trayvon started me down the path. Then Gamergate came along and made me hate feminism. Finally I went full redpill after that dipshit brought a 'clock' to school and duped the country into giving his goofy ass attention and free shit.

Sargon of Akkad.

I just slowly realized in school that the only classes that had a noticable population of minorities who talked back to the teacher were the on-grade level ones. In some ways, my 10th grade English class was one I could look forward to because every day was a fiesta of the teacher grinning at all the stupid shit that came out of the mexicans and hos.

If there are any teacherfags itt, do everything you can to get a job at an upper-middle class white school, private or charter school. Don't waste yourself on them; it isn't worth it

when I was a little kid and the English teacher was showing us pictures of the gas chambers and I remember seeing the wooden doors a saying "they couldn't have gassed them in there it's not airtight! The doors made of wood! look it even got a window!"
I was expelled and had to go to a different district

Im so old, 34, that I don't even remember my first red pill. Here are some early ones, brainwashing in schools (example: the pledge of allegiance), the government uses police for revenue generation, most, not all, but most, women are whores that will lie straight to your face with no problem and you shouldn't trust them, religion is just a lie used to control people.