The Dossier is Legit!

Your man Carter Page bringing the goods!

Will Trump resign or fight teeth and bone until his family and friends are all in jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/358828-there-is-nothing-normal-about-the-fusion-gps-dossier
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/5/journalist-pay-questioned-in-russian-dossier-court/
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-spinning-in-circles-on-the-trump-dossier/article/2639708
politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/lJcaw
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
archive.fo/0Hm74
archive.fo/TKvON
archive.fo/9lK7Y
archive.fo/tbbDu
thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=823
washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-lawyer-kept-russian-dossier-project-closely-held/2017/10/27/e7935276-ba68-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html
perkinscoie.com/en/professionals/marc-e-elias.html
businessinsider.com/carter-page-congressional-testimony-transcript-steele-dossier-2017-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Says the nervous jewish shill for the 10,000th time.

I put my dossiere in your mums ass

Are you aware that you're claiming the 'Dossier is Legit!' on the board that made up the Dossier as a prank?

So Trump takes a shit and nicknames it Obama because it's brown? That dossier?

STOP BUMPING SHILLS THREADS
>STOP BUMPING SHILLS THREADS

What if I told you Mueller knew from the very beginning that the dossier was a hoax but the Trump team used it as an excuse to start an investigation of Clinton's Uranium One/Russian bribery scheme?
The left-media fell for the deception hook line and sinker.
Clinton et al are going to prison and you're so fucking clueless you're posting 'The Dossier is Legit!' on the board that made it up in the first place.

this

Is the dossier still pissgate, or something else? I hope its true, because i really can’t think of anything more alpha than having a couple of sluts pissing all over you and former president’s bed, all for a couple sheckles

You made up the Steele dossier in MS Word?

fpbp

Bullshit faggot, newfags need to fuck off. This board can never do opo research because it'll turn into a bunch a gay memes

Wow another retarded talking point
Mental gymnastics from another faggot

Sage

>it'll turn into a bunch a gay memes

Why does Sup Forums still use "gay" as an insult in this day and age?

You mean like watersports on a bed the Obama's slept in?

First mention of the dossier on Sup Forums came months after it was first handed over to the FBI and weeks after the first articles about it. That was a bad Sup Forums meme with no evidence.

You unironically believe that trump talks entirely in Bane memes?

>redditfag doesn't know that some britbong from posing as MI6 and shitposted this all into existence

be afraid kike faggot, your kind are so thirsty for dirt you'll take anything from anyone

>he hasnt seen the original deviantart copypasta
N E W F A G

There's way more to the dossier than pissgate. That was just the part everyone jokes about because it's funny.

I will never in my lifetime believe that dossier is legit. They will say anything to keep themselves out of jail and Trump from disrupting their plans. They have to know realistically if they try to impeach Trump over that dossier or bullshit collusion charges while they walk away free on things that are a million times worse that it means Civil War 2. There's no way around it. They've brought so many people to the point that they see that if they win this our country is gone and we have no future anyway. We let Obama destroy us from within for 8 years and now they're trying to lie their way into conservatives not have their turn for a while. People are at the point where they don't want to share a country with people like that anyway.

Obviously your 40 or a child, gay is very much a pejorative

it is legit. It doesn't say some elements are certainly true, but only mentions them and estimates veracity. Good piece of intel work, really

>your 40

My 40 what, you stupid cunt?

the dossier was written by a Sup Forumsack as a media ruse that got way out of hand

t. gay fag

tooth and nail

Wow, the Trump defense team needs to know about this! Get that man in front of a congressional hearing.

Or some guy just lied about making it up.

I don't know anyone my age that doesn't 'gay' as an insult. You're just fucking weird.

first I've heard of this, link?

That's pretty much what they're using. They say, "It's legitimate" which really only means, "It's a piece of paper with words on it." Nothing they do can be trusted. My wife browses plebbit and anytime something happens she walks away with some fucked up version of what happened. Then I set her down and explain what really happened and you can see her mentally compare what really happened with the lies she heard on there. She's slowly starting to realize some things.

Fpbp

A lot of things mentioned in it have proven true. I read it, and understood what it said and didn't say. Then again, I just read what was leaked to buzzfeed. No idea if it was massaged

You want to live in a country where someone with real merit like Mueller is thrown in jail and someone who has a severe case of narcissistic personality disorder is the president?

My favorite part is when the hooker is sitting in a chair and looks up and calls trump a big guy and trump reponds "for you"

> I set her down

You must be one scary gaslighting fucking narcissist of a husband.

Sure thing, guy.

>Mueller coves up 9/11 information
>Involved in Uranium 1, actually collusion with Russia
>Tries to hammer people for things he's guilty of

How is Mueller the good guy? Also, anyone who just keeps repeating shit like Trump having NPD is a fucking idiot who will believe anything the television tells them to.

>Media actually spends all day hammering Trump for being a retard and making it sound like he can't feed fish like a normal person
>Wife comes and asks me if I'd seen Trump dump his fish feed like an idiot but says, "I don't see why this is actually a big deal but it's pretty funny"
>Show her actual video of the incident
>She calls you people retards and laughs harder
>This makes me the bad guy

A lot of predictions in the dossier turned out to be 100% true. For example the dossier says that Putin was willing to sell 19% of the Russian oil company to anyone who could remove Obama's sanctions on Russia which had caused the collapse of the Russia-Exxon oil deal (worth an estimated $1.5 trillion). Sure enough right after taking office Trump signed a bill that made it so oil companies don't have to disclose foreign payments and he appointed Exxon's Rex Tillerson to Secretary of State. Just a week later 19.5% of Russia's oil company was sold to "undisclosed persons".

Scarily accurate.

The problem with them crying wolf so many times is people like me see something like that and automatically assume it's bullshit. After an election like 2016 with all of their lies and the media being exposed as completely manipulative tools of the rich, I don't even care what they say anymore. I just think that in some way it's manipulated because I have that little trust in anything I hear from them. For better or worse, I know I'm not alone in that, especially when things like that aren't what's focused but obvious bullshit like pissing hookers.

I thought it was too big to be true at first too but the more of the dossier I read about the more likely I thought it was true. That particular prediction was so eerily accurate I couldn't deny it anymore. The longer this investigation goes on I think we're going to find more Russian connections. And if we keep digging I think we're going to find out that the Russians have had informers inside our government for a long time.

Peegate is real? I thought that was Yellow Journalism.

lmao you're fuckin delusional

So let's say that parts of it are true. Do we defend Trump, who at least appears to have our best interests at heart for now, wants to let us keep our guns and is taking the first steps to solve our immigration problems, or we do just pretend like the people attempting to prosecute him and take back over aren't guilty of things a million times worse? Putting that cabal back into power will without a doubt put is into a shooting Civil War when they try to take our semi-autos and keep pushing all sorts of degenerate, subversive shit on our children. They are attempting to pick our national identity apart bit by bit and Trump represents the first glimmer of hope a lot of us have felt in a very, very long time that our kids will have a future.

I'm not saying Trump is anything more than a man like you and I and incapable of misdeeds. I'm saying that I've seen the alternative and how anyone could possibly side with it is beyond my ability to fathom.

Literally never cared if Trump got pissed on by hookers. I don't care if he stabbed a gay midget in 2003. I just want that wall and a 15% corporate tax rate

THESE ARE SHILLS
THEY WILL NEVER PRESENT THE DOSSIER
BECAUSE IT HAS Sup Forums MEMES

How do I SAGE

>I was there when the hookers peed on him
did he really say that?

Look at pol trying to convince everybody that this somehow will lead to Hillary's indictment.
... any time now, right pol?

show of hands
who believes this guy after all those persuasive sentences

I don't know what to make of Trump. It seems many in his team knew of the Russian connections. It's possible he truly is compromised. But he says a lot of good things. Is he both good and compromised? I don't know. I think we should keep investigating and get to the truth before making a decision.

No really, how do I sage?

Wow man you really need to do some self-examining

I'm fine with that. I don't want to be lied to by either side. I just know what the other side is like and what they have in mind for us. It's pretty much reflexive to mistrust their words and intentions. It's obvious at least that they don't have any good dirt on Trump - not comparable to the shit they've gotten away with anyway - or they would have blasted it everywhere. If they try to impeach Trump while protecting the people behind Uranium One, Benghazi, and every other good thing they've trampled on then I won't side with them unless they throw themselves in prison. It's like asking us to side a kiddie diddler over a kid who swiped an extra sucker from the bank candy jar.

>Carter Page

Literally who?

I don't think Benghazi has any merit. There have been multiple Republican led investigations which turned up nothing. Uranium One is too early to tell. Might have some merit. But with Trump the Russian connections are so many and so deep that it's hard to ignore. But I also don't think the Russians are only in it with Trump. Russians play all sides. You can bet your ass that if Russians are in it with Trump they were in it with the other side too.

>implying the swamp isn't both sides
>implying those Republicans that found nothing aren't jumping ship suddenly as Trump puts pressure on everyone

At the absolute very least, by any measure, she is guilty of negligence that led to murder by ignoring the multiple requests for additional security.

His testimony absolutely blew drumpfkins out of the water. He's confirmed key parts of it. It's accurate with out a doubt.

Sup Forums loves to rewrite recent history and inject itself as a key player in every major political event when in reality this board has zero influence on the world.

Is that why they stopped using it after the fbi confirmed its fake?

>Clinton et al are going to prison

If you seriously think that's going to make ANY difference, you're mistaken. Ok lets say Clinton goes to jail, how is that going to stop all the other evidence Mueller has been piling up against Trump? Clinton is nobody right now, putting her in jail or letting her frolic in the woods would make absolutely no difference in how Trump is dealt with.

Impeach the current sitting president, now that will have an impact. I'll accept his resignation instead though :)

FINALLY ANNE HABBENDING :DDDDDDDDD

El Psy Congroo.

Read these

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/358828-there-is-nothing-normal-about-the-fusion-gps-dossier

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/5/journalist-pay-questioned-in-russian-dossier-court/

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-spinning-in-circles-on-the-trump-dossier/article/2639708

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

These links are from the week the DNC admitted to paying Fusion
>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthens the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case. The judge could rule as early as Friday morning.

Podesta tried to stop the hearing
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed until Wednesday by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/judge-to-decide-if-house-committee-has-access-to-f/
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
politico.com/story/2017/10/18/abortion-undocumented-teen-judge-243922
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

archive.fo/TKvON

>Here, the Clinton campaign and the DNC retained the law firm of Perkins Coie; in turn, one of its partners, Marc E. Elias, retained Fusion GPS. We don’t know how much Fusion GPS was paid, but the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid $9.1 million to Perkins Coie during the 2016 campaign (i.e., between mid-2015 and late 2016).

>A friend draws my attention to an intriguing coincidence.

>In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked.

To sum it all up

>DNC pays CrowdStrike to tell the FBI Russia hacked the DNC

>DNC pays Fusion GPS to give the FBI the dossier

>Fusion linked lawyer gets visa approved by Lynch to attend meeting with Don Jr

>one or all of these use in FISA court to spy on Trump

Regarding Crowdstrike

archive.fo/9lK7Y
>Some critics say CrowdStrike’s evidence for blaming Russia for the hack is thin. Members of Congress say they still believe Russia was responsible but wonder why the DNC has never allowed federal investigators to get a look at the key piece of evidence: the server. Either way, a key “witness” in the political scandal consuming the Trump administration remains beyond the reach of investigators.

archive.fo/tbbDu
>Not only did Crowdstrike choose to quote improbably high losses estimated by a Pro-Russia analyst, we know have confirmation from Ukraine’s MOD that (1) those figures were wrong, (2) Crowdstrike’s reason for the losses were wrong, and (3) Crowdstrike’s spread of false information caused harm.

A lot of the basis for assuming that Russia hacked DNC is due to the malware used.
>Crowdstrike, along with FireEye and other cybersecurity companies, have long propagated the claim that Fancy Bear and all of its affiliated monikers (APT28, Sednit, Sofacy, Strontium, Tsar Team, Pawn Storm, etc.) were the exclusive developers and users of X-Agent. We now know that is false.
>ESET was able to obtain the complete source code for X-Agent (aka Xagent) for the Linux OS with a compilation date of July 2015. [5]
>If both a security company and a hacker collective have the X-Agent source code, then so do others, and attribution to APT28/Fancy Bear/GRU based solely upon the presumption of “exclusive use” must be thrown out.

thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/

>Former president Barack Obama’s official campaign organization has directed nearly a million dollars to the same law firm that funneled money to Fusion GPS, the firm behind the infamous Steele dossier. Since April of 2016, Obama For America (OFA) has paid over $972,000 to Perkins Coie, records filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) show.

>The timing and nature of the payments to Perkins Coie by Obama’s official campaign arm raise significant questions about whether OFA was funding Fusion GPS, how much Obama and his team knew about the contents and provenance of the dossier long before its contents were made public, and whether the president or his government lieutenants knowingly used a partisan political document to justify official government actions targeting the president’s political opponents named in the dossier.

>At the same time that Hillary’s campaign, Obama’s campaign organization, and the DNC were simultaneously paying Perkins Coie, the spouse of one of Fusion GPS’s key employees was working directly for Obama in the West Wing. Shailagh Murray, a former Washington Post reporter-turned-political operative, was serving as a top communications adviser to Obama while the Obama administration was reportedly using information from the dossier to justify secret surveillance of Trump campaign staff.

intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=823

>you must not have looked over this yet. Seems far more critical of Hill and O

Carter page will do long federal time for his country Russia

Who is Marc Elias?

>When Marc Elias, general counsel for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, hired a private research firm in the spring of 2016 to investigate Donald Trump, he drew from funds he was authorized to spend without oversight by campaign officials, according to a spokesperson for his law firm.

>The firm hired by Elias, Fusion GPS, produced research that resulted a dossier detailing alleged connections between Trump and Russia. While the funding for the work came from the campaign and the Democratic National Committee, Elias kept the information about the investigation closely held as he advised the campaign on its strategy, according to the spokesperson, who requested anonymity to discuss the internal dynamics.

>Elias’s involvement in the financing and internal dissemination of the Trump research underscores the influence he wields behind the scenes in Democratic politics — a role that is now being pushed into the spotlight amid multiple investigations into Russia’s attempts to meddle in the 2016 elections.
washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-lawyer-kept-russian-dossier-project-closely-held/2017/10/27/e7935276-ba68-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html
perkinscoie.com/en/professionals/marc-e-elias.html

Point me to the good parts its long as

this. It's okay to be white was actually started by Linkedin

S A G E

>Carter page will do long federal time for his country Russia

He prob struck a deal

I always fucking knew it

businessinsider.com/carter-page-congressional-testimony-transcript-steele-dossier-2017-11