Has anyone seen this video? "Illumicorp initiation video"

youtube.com/watch?v=y3_xa5-DSe0

It pretty much outlines the NWO.

my mom use to play it as a child to me

What an odd comment.

Bump

she got legionairres disease and I watched her die, when I threw her from a train

Are you a Rothschild or some shit?

Why u so cryptic.

This works on multiple levels because Sup Forums is mostly brown people lol

I never understood why the Novus Ordo Seclorum is so hated and feared.

The Founding Fathers wanted this as their final gift.

All governments, except the Order would be eliminated, due to the corruption such organizations bring.
You would still have many of the same rights, and indeed your voice would be more precious as the total number of people would be eliminated.
>Freedom of speech, protest, and association.
Why would we limit this? Only through freedom and expression can harmony be achieved, and it's a easy way to vent frustrations.
>right to defend one's life
As part of the Order, you have full rights to own any weapon of choice, it's the last safeguard for your life, and the life of the Order.
>Mindless zombies
Why is this blamed on us? A smarter, more knowledgeable people are better equipped to see what the Order means, a final and absolute safeguard of our species.
>population reduction
Think carefully what this means, do you think we would kill the smartest, most able people? The ones the Order needs? Or would we kill or sterilize the useless eaters, which guess what skin color makes up that group? And religion would go as well, as the less intelligent people are culled, the number of religiously faithful also drops.

Our Order is just a platform to secure our species right to survive, as our plans bear fruit we will send out Seeds, to scatter our species so we cannot become extinct.

Why are people so frightened by this? If the resources are provided, we could uplift more through genetic modification, but sadly this isn't the case.

Fear, the cornerstone of any religion would tell you that we're evil, that we consort with "devils" and simply want to dominate you. The truth of the matter is that they fear the loss of control over you, and the loss of the resources they demand from you.

The actions taken to establish this order speaks for itself. it's a false reality built upon lies.

Some intense spiritual warfare in this thread. Gonna have to side with OP. fuck the corrupt disinfo NWO shills

>false reality
How so? We don't promise any fairy tales, of any paradise "afterlife", what we promise is the protection of our world from being stripped to feed, clothe, and entertain billions of worthless people, of our genetic diversity from being destroyed by forced immagration, and to further expand our knowledge of what this universe holds for us.

How can this be false?

If deception is the road to implementing your plan it's inherently a false reality built upon lives. False dichotomies of choice you feed to people. False narratives. The illusion that the people made the choice to take that route when they have been indoctrinated into a system since birth and haven't even been taught how to think.

You guys manufacture a problem, simulate a reaction, and feign solutions.

bump

Fake, made my a canadian film maker.

All these things are hillariously fake. Medicore money in scamming schizos on these subjects.

How is this fake. Literally everything they've said has come to fruition. You're moronic statements mean nothing.

> "What is satire" for $100, Alex

>accuses one of deception
So that's it, you believe we're lying to you? What you said could easily be applied to any religious belief.