What does Pol think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ooyl0
twitter.com/OmniDestiny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His faggot army needs to stop shilling him once and for all

I don't

he's a well hung alpha male that uses logic to destroy alt right cowards

He has unusual and somewhat disturbing body proportions.

Kids with autism love him

>there are people on Sup Forums who aren't apart of /Bonnelsquadron/
you played yourself

Leave us alone destiny, we can't take it anymore.

His shills are getting desperate as his view counts are dropping like atom bombs.

99% of his debates are against irrelevant retards to make him sound smart in front of autistic liberal fanbase

/thread

Except when it comes to debating Ryan Faulk

Isnt that guy the midget who got #rekt by mister metokur?

Is that the faggo who does the trashy "debates" on Twitch?

>Un-ironic

Literally who?

He looks like that beta friend, thats pretty wierd and has a bad game with women. Yet he will fix ur computer for free, so u still love him

o' lawdy, please tell what this reaction is in response to. that webm is unbearable

Don't know, nor care, who he is.

mexicans are becoming the new leafs

he looks like someone that will marry an annoying asian wife.

Sad that he is given the kids menu everywhere he goes

/thread

a semi professional starcraft player (LOL) got famous saying hard r nigger, calling his friend a retard, and screaming into his mic.

like a cheap pewdiepie who only plays 2 shitty games and u know at least 2 guys who are better /funnier irl

Romulans are the enemies of The Federation.

Sargon avoiding answering why black people don't have 2 parent families and marry.

Destiny we know this is you. Fuck off faggot

>all of these people who can’t handle wing neo star 15

BTFO by Nick Fuentes

he has a very handsome son, wish him the best desu

his shills need to fuck off back to tw*ch

they're not welcome here

manlet cuck who thinks he's great at debating.

pseudo-intellectual little retard

morally rotten, despicable little goblin

he destroys alt right niggers

Unstoppable debate machine who uses pure logic to destroy physically and mentally his opponents.

Can I give you goys a protip about the eceleb spam? They dont care if you call them Jewish cancer. They want attention, video views, and bumps. If you want to hurt them just stop paying them attention. Let them post and shill their own thread. Stop being newfags and engaging. They are cancer and so are you if you encourages their bullshit.

Thank you.

streamable.com/ooyl0

He is a big headed manlet.

nobody likes him. his opponents are more popular

Found the Shill. also sage.

Typical indoctrinated nu-male

>nothing to see here people move along

he beat Ben Shapiro in a debate?
>how does he keep getting away with it?

Seems like a pretty cool dad

He's a cuck.

>manlet
>brainlet
>was absolutely shit tier at starcraft 2

Top cuck

He's great
Only left-leaning person I can tolerate because he embarasses the retarded public figures on the right for their rhetorical deficiencies and redpilled a lot of people on the cryptofascists on youtube.

My impression is that he’s a wanna be Stefan who’s too lazy to put the work in.

This is blatantly obvious when any time he’s uninformed on a subject he runs to Google and types in results he wants to see and then uses some random article he’s never read before to bolster his opinion.

Still needs to donate to that charity for british midgets

Literally who
Also, I think OP a gay

Literally who?

>any time he’s uninformed on a subject he runs to Google and types in results he wants to see and then uses some random article he’s never read before to bolster his opinion.
This I actually don't understand. Is the guy supposed to just know everything? What do you do when you want to know something about something?

He's gonna fuck his son soon.

Beat him once at Starcraft a few years ago, haven't heard of him since, didn't know he had anything to do with politics.

You're supposed to come prepared for a debate, which includes not searching for new information in the middle of it.

Hypermanlet with a bitch voice

Messi?

Such a fucking faggot, I cannot begin to express my hatred.

>that head size to shoulder width ratio
he's secretly 11 years old

How do you debate Destiny? Is there like a sign-up thing. I have a perfect record in collegiate debate I would smoke this amateur manlet arguing any side of any issue.

He is the quintessential faggot. I hope he dies a very slow and painful death.

twitter.com/OmniDestiny
Right here buddy, ask him on twitter he does this all the time.

SAGE or you and your family will be raped by wild niggers.

Nothing wrong with it per say, but the fact that he has to google things in the middle of a debate implies he isn’t informed on the issue.

Also, it isn’t hard to always get a news article supporting your point of view by typing what you want to see into Google.

It’s not a genuine form of debate, especially when he hasn’t checked the accuracy of the material he’s quoting because he’s looking it up on the fly and knows he will always get articles supporting his point of view.

Conventionally, sure, but if you vaguely remember a source, and the guy you're talking to wants specifics, I don't think it's too strange to just google it. There's no reason to stick to convention when the guy literally just jumps into skype calls with randoms from twitter and Sup Forums with whatever issue they want.

he's very mad and very small

If he just pulls up articles, that's pretty lame and I'd agree with you, but if it's studies and more objective material then you don't really have a point. Huge distinction there.

his faggot fans love when people post webm's of him staying stupid shit in debates.

what the fuck

I just listened to his debate w/ Sargon discussing rates of black incarceration. Destiny simply repeats the prison reform advocates' red herring of whites and blacks using drugs equally but blacks being jailed more for "drugs offences." Drugs offences are more than simple possession.

The truth is those imprisoned for drugs offences are dealers, traffickers, and producers. About 40% of those imprisoned for these offences, and not simply minor drug possession, are Hispanic, which seems logical since Hispanic cartels control the drug trade.

Almost no one is jailed for minor possession. They are fined, given community sentence, probation, etc. Those who do end up in the slammer on a simple cannabis possession charge are typically parole violators, those who were busted in special zero-tolerance zones like school areas, and those who plea bargained down to a reduced charge.

Further, policing tends to be concentrated on areas where crime happens more. Police have computer-based models based on crime stats and number of calls to police reporting crime. Patrolling is based on data. And let's not forget that the black community demanded more policing in the 70s and 90s to battle herion and crack, respectively. At the time blacks complained they were under policed because of racism - "The white don't care if blacks die and our communities are destroyed."

Lastly, in some communities there exists an attitude of "I ain't gonna obey no white man's laws." Okie dokie, but do so at your peril.

But no, Destiny just keeps repeating the idea cops are targeting blacks 'cuz "white supremacy."

Came here to post this. Stop shilling this manletchild.

I've seen his picture in the catlog before. My wrists are as big as his arms

Sargon was trying not to say "because they're stupid fucking niggers" while destint claimed there were all sorts of reasons blacks don't marry and couldn't produce any of the actual reasons.