Updated Summary: (embed)

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg (embed)
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png (embed)

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/6YiBvB.png (embed)
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html

Updated Answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit#gid=1024693024)

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y (embed)

Another CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792 (embed)
twitter.com/alekhbariyatv/status/927664878873128960 (embed)
>what did they mean by this?
HRC Indictment RD: mobile.twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216 (embed)
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: (Cross-thread) → # (This started it all; archive: archive.is/aaWPu)

Links to thread #1- #91: pastebin.com/zYpXtvQF (embed)

Latest:
#104: (Cross-thread)
#103: (Cross-thread) → #
#102: (Cross-thread) → #
#101: (Cross-thread) → #
#100: (Cross-thread) → # (epic 100)
#99: (Cross-thread) → # (9 post infodrop by (Cross-thread) → #)
#98: (Cross-thread) → #
#97: (Cross-thread) → #
#96: (Cross-thread) → #
#95: (Cross-thread) → #
#94: (Cross-thread) → # (Q and +++ in here)
#93: (Cross-thread) → #
#92: (Cross-thread) → #

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iboNei90nsY
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-list-least-65-msm-reporters-meeting-andor-coordinating-offline-top-hillary-advisors/
youtu.be/3949fxzpCjg
home.blazingumbra.com/w/QUINN_AI
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Over 100 threads now?? Get a life dude.

Significant summation from some last thread discoveries:

Rothschilds are CERN and are trying to control reality, because we make our own reality. We've beat them before. Meme/pray. And do not stop these threads.

We got this

Replying to post from 105 >>

" Do you guys find this whole thing just so strange?

Normally these types of threads don't last, but its clear we all feel something happening and this force is pushing us to keep posting and to keep making these threads. Even with all the initial shilling and people telling us not to believe, we still had that voice in our ear telling us to keep going.

I have never been so attached to Sup Forums as I am now. Without us, this big picture would not be getting put together and it wouldn't find its way to the normies.

Is this God bringing all of us patriots together? "

I told all of my RL pol friends today that I dont even care if this is the biggest LARP ever anymore. It feels almost as good as election day last year.

+ = "Plus"
++ = "double plus" or "And then some"
+++ = "Plus Ultra"

PLVS VLTRA is a boat
youtube.com/watch?v=iboNei90nsY

Yeah basically this.

USAF mil radio is getting pretty chatty with some long EAMs going out on 8992/11175 (200+ char Foxtrot Foxtrots)

Things might be getting tense as Trump nears the DMZ

This next post WILL shutdown Sup Forums
Thor ragnarok
Q

Just back from 10 hours of work.
What has happened?

During the Renaissance and other times in human history, humanity went through enlightenment and invention spurts- everyone was coming up with the same things at the same time.

Humans are connected, and we create a larger consciousness. One meme spreading is like a synapse firing and it becomes part of the larger consciousness. Because we are here, in tandem, we pull the flow in our direction. The CIA's memetics division also knows this. They too, are fighting for control of reality. But reality is chaos (free will) and we will beat them all again

Congrats Sup Forums! You have graduated to the next level. Time to manifest the mother of all timelines!

Same as always

literally nothing

approaches.

DO IT FAGGOT

So lets manifest the reality we want.

pray for our president, our country. Peace. We have to concentrate on good things, they are MUCH more powerful than negative thoughts. What good things do we want? Freedom, flag, constitution, MERICA. lets save the world!

Every piece of political scum of the last 40 years from both sides to be drug into the streets and shot, or used for human trials of the disestablished left overs of big pharma after it is no longer protected? Trump not being a jew puppet?

maybe all the questions were just meant to trigger the real singularity--/pol

yes, the same forces are at work to meme Good over Evil. felt it election night, and I feel it now

he never was, but he did have to pretend to be one to out-jew the Jews

>Why are SA,LV relevant or important in establishing precedent?
Action taken to punish perps.
>Who primarily controls the flow of information on internet? MSM large tech companies and in many cases government.
>On Sup Forums?
users
>How does understanding influence attitude?
Less likley to be fooled/manipulated
>Why is the JFK release meaningless?
very few in the general public know or care and are too lazy & apathetic. Rely on MSM to dumb it down and spoon feed it to them
>Why isn't the US the dominant force in technological process?
outsourcing and loss of intellectual property/manufacturing as well as not enough US citizens to meet needs of companies
>Who is?
Asia
>Now the sociological equivalent.
Ignorance, intellectual laziness, apathy - waking the fuck up, restoring truth and critical thinking to media ending the dumbing down of our society and ending the glorification of pop culture cancer
>What sociological events spread in similar ways to contagions?
MEMES

Snow White (poisoned) = white dressed Pope (i.e. John Paul I. poisoned after 33(!) days)
Godfather III (corruption, death of JP I.) = Vatican Bank & Loge P2 Freemasons (33)

We at 105 now. Great job Sup Forums. The shills are trying but they can't stop this train.

Literally nothing dude

I'm enjoying this timeline very much now. Thank you gentlemen.

This is the most autistic schizophrenic shit I've ever seen. You fuckers need to be in a mental institution.

Was Podesta the “mad hatter”?
OC, stupid?

nice

I see shilling is high. Hi shills. If you hate this so much, why spend so much time commenting on it? You dirty bitchez

Theres room at the bottom for text if someone thinks of a caption

In reference to controlling information on the internet, does ICANN have any significance to this situation. Remember Obama wanted to globalize ICANN.

Apologies some fags are talking about snake venom like its a tasty q crumb......there are no happenings

Why ALL the questions?

Because everything is connected.

yes

Possible code?
When translated it's almost like it says this?
"Urgent message about role in Department of Defense?"

What is so wild to me is... is that DJT likely knows the answers to Q's questions.. namely (((who))) REALLY controls NK

And he's right there... within artillery and nuke range... with that smug grin of his

is it a bluff? does he want them to try something? is it a trap to make them fall for it and start a swift war into obliteration?

given how they're all scattering like rats after the SA fallout I can only wonder how many of the higher ups are pondering what to do with their puppet state NK... give up the gods and risk everything?

Best timeline ever. Is Sup Forums singlehandedly manifesting it??

If they do not make an example of the traitors we will have they same problems creeping back in no time. The rule of law and the proper punishment needs to be applied. Trump could learn from SA, Philippines, Singapore and China in this regard.

Aren't we in the so-called 4th turning? Hopi Indians foresaw 9 turnings. Or enlightenments.

were gonna meme ourselves into space anons.

CERN IS ALICE

from last thread.

Now where is Wonderland? Switzerland too?

CERN is the Tower of Babel that reaches up to the heavens (opening the door to consciousness and learning what makes the universe work..)

it’s located where two rivers meet just like the Bible said

my gut says yes

God of power and mercy,
maker and love of peace,
to know you is to live,
and to serve you is to reign.
Through the intercession of St. Michael, the archangel,
be our protection in battle against all evil.
Help us to overcome war and violence
and to establish your law of love and justice.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.

I hope its this. I want him to make the evil ones pay.

potato

>still feeding this LARP

Stargate or dimensional portal to new and wonderful lands?

Isnt cern on the border of like france, switzerland and some other country?

i dont know, but yeah

Ever since I heard about Tory Smith’s untimely death I have had a BAD feeling about Pence...ie. that everything Smith said about him was actually true.

Milking in Trumps last post combined with negative rhetoric. Makes you wonder...

Many of us are waking up to the world of 'magic'. We've known about it, it's been all around us, and we've participated in it every moment of our existence. Yet, we're blinded by (((their))) teachings.
>4th age
>Age of Aquarius
>Great Awakening
>Apocalypse
Whatever colorful language you want to apply; the internet has shown reality, through simple cause and effect, to too many now.
There's a fun ride ahead, I can feel it.

right, but its the BASTARDIZED tech shadow version

WE are our own door

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-list-least-65-msm-reporters-meeting-andor-coordinating-offline-top-hillary-advisors/

snippet from the radio feed:

Ajzixjunbobqnbwnsyy7ucgdbxb

they are reading these letters.. can anyone decipher that part? i can post more if someone can read it.

Pack it up boys. We’ve been taken over by senior citizens

I remember you saying the same thing at around this time last year

the transmission just stopped...

On a great timeline. I did a simple yet focused ritual on election night for freedom for all of humanity. I think we all choose our intended timelines and they become physical. Glad to see so many on this same page with me. Peace

Every single time I'm ready to give up on this LARP something happens. Comcast going down today. Trump with the +++ for no reason at all. His account being taken down.
Like, clearly the Saudis are dialed in to (or created) the Bush/Clinton dynasty of which Obama was a part - we all knew that on some level - but, my God, what if Vegas really was a Saudi shit-storm that went south.
That seems to be what the questions are ultimately getting at, no? The Saudis took care of JFK and put a compromised HW on a path to be Reagan's VP and literally had an agent in the White House from 1980 to 2016. It explains all of the terrible policy decisions we've made in the middle east for 30 years.

Astana, Kazakhstan?
Quinn Michaels suggests all this uranium is used to create Neptunium for particle accelerators and hadron colliders, such like CERN employs.
Astana is the place that specializes in teaching about it I guess:
youtu.be/3949fxzpCjg

This.... but keep in mind... while 'praying' for what we all want is more beneficial than say, living in fear, praying isn't quite the same as expecting your desired outcome. This is exactly why meme magic is so powerful. When praying, you are in a 'needy' mentality-- one of lack, not powerful visualization. Do not approach this from a desperate place. Most importantly, VISUALIZE the desired outcome. Memes. Create a visual representation and believe it to be the truth, and it will be. That is how (((they))) operate, so it must be how (((we))) operate.

>Quinn
>home.blazingumbra.com/w/QUINN_AI
Fucking star trek fan wiki describes well the AI Q has been suspected to be. Also 'Q' is a quasi-omnipotent being in the Star Trek universe.
>no such things as coincidences

CERN again

they want to control reality, not just the world..but reality

RIGHT..!! The EXPECTATION of the thing is what matters, the Belief.

The quantum particles at CERN behave the way the observing researchers EXPECT them to behave. Not how they wish, but expect.

thank you!

you guys are nuts

So do we also visualize destruction of cern ? It's straight up evil.

how are rothschilds and SA connected?

Does SA want their own CERN for reality control?

we dont have to. We are more powerful. every time its switched a timeline, we've righted it

listening to the radio transmissions... below is what i captured, they said something about 276 character code.. can anyone decipher? i missed a few, where there are spaces.

Ff3k6q
Ff3k6q
276 char
Ff3k6qv jiid66xj4auhz3iebrbdxx5fe62jjnijotwwzkhmlrgxawan fmzc3toz6hgjkzrutndhlahoa7iisdoxopl7bc ap4nfunpuwrrqcgtzqa gob6566he6lexzzxgr3ajzixjunbobqnbwnsyy7ucgdbxbl74vjw2blvgeu4v67yeydwewozj4xoxzzfkwlco3wiwkliwvxgalvliihcajkgzmhma6hsybhz5y5ggzceyk56wpwdhpceia5sesppqebzrrhuvqvv

Visualize the destruction of Cern, but also
-normies waking up
-people voting with their dollars properly
-the baddies leaving Earth through whatever means you think up (murdered, disappear, fly off-planet, get eaten by their shitty "god")

I'm sleepy.

CERN is a meme, and the ''Mandela effect'' comes from people being lied to about South Africa since there is a literally white genocide over there.

shut up CIA, we know you have an entire memetics division.

Christians probably memed western civilization with prayer, so Im guessing thats why they want them gone

I'm not buying CERN. I'm buying that a powerful family that promised untold riches to Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas made a new deal with Trump, and are Game of Thronesing the shit out of the royal family to make it happen.

Could this relate to the stargate that Saddam supposedly had before we invaded?

This... beautiful

C I A
A
N
T
M E M E

tell me more

Also look on YouTube
Kev baker show had cern discussion
Very interesting
Are they opening the gate to hell?

Dafuq? Like Major Carter's boobies Stargate?

cia

crash into ashes

changing reality to a planet of mind controlled slaves so you can keep the population at 5,000,000 is hell

Saddam stargate, can't remember where I read or heard about it way back
I think he supposedly found it, ancient one on the desert

its where two rivers meet, sitting on top of the abyss the antichrist will be raised from aka Nimrod

I was digging up answers for other q questions and came across some other shit
Did anyone know there's an arrest warrant out for queen lizardbeth????

Plz mods stop this spam

Individual "Q" claims to have Q level clearance. A search indicates that relates to a certain level in the Department of Energy. There was a screenshot posted that seemed to indicate a coordinates, thought to be a capture of BO perhaps. In this tweet Trump mentions "Massive military and Energy orders happening." I recall a statement from Q stating they are one of around 13 or so that are close to Trump.

so we just answered this, then

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Red Star, White Rose, CERN, Mr. Robot, timelines, memes

Wow! Haven’t checked in since around 1am yesterday morning. That’s an odd tweet. I understand the military orders as we know the marines are working behind the scenes. What’s the energy referring to?!

CERN is a false flag. It has nothing to do with anything Q posted or any of his questions. It's Saudi Arabia and North Korea.
If you had to put a base of operations somewhere you couldn't be listened to, you'd put it somewhere nobody can go with no electronic noise. Like North fucking Korea.
How is the Kim dynasty so rich? What the fuck does he sell? The families are renting land from him and he's an actor pretending to be a maniac to keep the world away from his country. Trump is walking up to his front door and telling him he knows what's up.

Does anyone else get the feeling q could be part of secretspace prog, monitoring from "up here" as in from another planet?

>tfw I fell for the ''Q'' tweeted +++ before Trump meme
Eventually I corrected for time zones and compared the time stamps. It was more obvious when I realized the thread ''Q'' posted in was called the happening+++ edition because of President Trump's tweet beforehand.

Maybe nk is where they hide all the gold

correct, still the @magatrump5 +++ tweet came before the presidents..

I’m behind and have missed everything sincev1am yesterday morning but i see y’all talking about CERN so i googled because i didnt Know what it was and this comes up - CERN just tweeted this
(See pic)

Stfu shill