Alright Sup Forums newfag here, im ready for the red pill, shove it down my throat

Alright Sup Forums newfag here, im ready for the red pill, shove it down my throat.
> inb4 hitler did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
youtube.com/watch?v=P23-WCDAeFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lurk moar. That's all you need to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

come back in 6 hours for the next one

>please spoonfed me info that is easily obtained through a few months of lurking

lazy nigger.

The jews are behind it all. Yes, even this post, yes even your question.
Everyone Is Jew.

Lurk more.

Fuk u i hav a life.

No you don't, you came onto Pol

Kill yourself newfaggot.

Go read a fucking book.

Ur roast may hav burnt my heart but it will never burn my spirit.

We can show you all the infographics and shit you want, but you won't grasp the foundation of the thought that takes place here without lurking and speaking with anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=P23-WCDAeFM

>Announcing you're a newfag
Fake or gay
Either way get out and go back to lurking. Come back when you've been lurking on this site for at least 2 years

But these anons just shit on jews everyday, not much variety in the pill, you know. Like i dont just want tylenol, give me a little advil here and there ya feel.

redpills
get your redpills here

RP

these are a lot of pills to swallow so take your time

Even with a life you'll become a nazi in 3 years.

Here's the Run Down new friend

>Fens bow to Bogs
>In contact with Moorlands
>Possess gas-like abilities
>Control Scotland with an iron but fair fist
>Devours castles & homes globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal swamp line
>Will bankroll the first wetlands on Mars (Bogs will be be the first and only wetlands)
>Own 99% of peat on Earth
>First orc babies will in all likelihood be Bog babies
>Said to have 7- PH, such acidity on Earth has only existed deep in ocean floors & science laboratories
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two turds who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of peat and unprecedented smells with them
>They own peat ovens around the world
>You likely have peat inside you right now
>They learned fluent highlander in under a week
>Nation states entrust their peat reserves with the Bogs. There’s no peat in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bog
>Bogs are about 7 million decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent wetlands.

i have still yet to find anything online that tried to debunk that. they won't even touch it. this fucking image is one of the things that pushed me over the edge and redpilled me.

You already made this thread last week faggot.
You don't want red pills.
You just want some attention because you're a pathetic fucking teenager who got bored of reddit.
Sage and move on.

Trust me, you don't have to listen to these preachers and their wall of texts and video links. Just stay for happenings and you will slowly realize that there is something very wrong in our world.

Kek

Someone post the one with the Masturbation Machines.

I got you fampai. Remember the 5 words

why antifa is defiling historical statues

Babby's first redpill

>not wanting to believe Nazis constructed a death coaster that flung Jews into an oven

wtf are you doing nigger?