Right wing whites are now regularly getting killed by leftists

>right wing whites are now regularly getting killed by leftists
>not one right wing white has ever laid a finger on a leftist
So how are we winning exactly? What are we waiting for? What possible result could our current course of action have but extinction? Do we even have a plan? Every time leftists get violent I have only ever seen you double down on complacency and pacifism. You just say to keep waiting, and as we do, more of us die.

>right wing whites are now regularly getting killed by leftists
proofs?

>all the while the media is saying we're the violent ones

texas and las vegas

Sup Forums is a board of peace. bring this thread to reddit mr fbi man

Fake scenario, fuck you kike
Sage bitch, the future belongs to us

We are waiting for a real leader, our generation's Hitler. Currently there isn't one on the scene, it's not Trump or Spencer or anyone out there. Maybe that person hasn't been born yet, but we will be stuck waiting until the right personality comes along

Tight. Like a tiger.

What are the right circumstances for Barron Trump to reveal himself?

Whites and PIC nationalists are winning the culture war. The second that flips we kill everyone involved in our genocide. It's inevitable, nuclear war is the only thing that could stop us.

I would almost feel bad. But I'm Italian & most of you white nationalists don't consider me white, good riddance.

They were far right, the leftist shit is false

They were just unable to dodge the charger

family dispute and FBI

>Don't you get it the jews want you to preserve your race!

ONE accidental death. Amazing.

Texas shooter was a leftist atheist, nice damage control though

>not one

We're not on full on civil war yet.
This shit is good only because it shows the ignorant normalfags that the bluepill is full of poison. For every person that dies, we get ten converts. It's tragic, but it's the long game we have to play.

>being this bad at bants

Motherfucker I'm Irish these faggots give me way more shit than your greasy ass.

>splitting hairs over verbage when the meaning is perfectly clear
I see you're a practitioner of pilpul.

Wrong, none of that antifa shit has proven

When you've gotta poop you've gotta poop.

I said he was a leftist I never said he was a card carrying antifa member

The right is waiting and I don't know WTF for.

The more you wait, the worse its getting. Complacent governments are letting more and more no whites in while you "wait for the left to start a civil war"

They arent going to start shit. They are waiting for the next election cycle, so they can put another bleeding heart in charge.

>For every person that dies, we get ten converts
But that's not what's happening. The more we die, the weaker we appear to the lemmings. Any "converts" are just embracing retardation like Libertardianism or civnat cuckery.

This is how you know the antifa narrative is true, the shills try to discredit it even before it's mentioned.

Are you fucking retarded? I don’t think a church or country music concert would be the target for a republican. Both of these guys were definitely libs.

Or a far right person

eh, you're white. you're still a fucking dago though.

Are you serious? Some beaner in Austin just opened fire on cars on the freeway, but the media didn't say a fucking word, and yes he was illegal, he killed a kid. Can you imagine if a white person did that? The media wouldn't shut up about it, and more people would target whites. So us ''fighting back'' literally gets our own people killed. We're in a pretty tight fucking bind, Hitler.

We are the bigger men. We have reality on our side. You can not kill reality.

>So us ''fighting back'' literally gets our own people killed.
Hey guess what: Not fighting back does that too.

The reality is that we're fucking dying.

We don't have to do anything they aren't having children.

>bigger men

No, we literally cannot retaliate. Remember how they talked about Dylan Roof all year, then you remember this year when a black supremacist did the same thing, it was barely reported on?

There is no ''fighting back''

> Oy vey why aren't you more violent Sup Forums
Fuck off you FBI nigger.

>they aren't having children.
Neither are we, but the spics and niggers are.

You're right. We should offer zero resistance when the nonwhites try to kill us! It's the only way to foil the Jews plan!

That's where you're wrong, because it's never explicitly us that's dying. Look at this weekend's case. The shooter attacked a bunch of innocent church goers, not a white nationalist rally. It's the lemmings who are being targeted.

We do need a final solution to the civnat problem, but they are useful idiots for now. Libertarians, on the other hand, need to be purged. They don't stand for practically anything except muh weed anymore.

>anti-gun libs want to take your guns
>libs committed mass murder with guns

Pick one and only one

>inb4 Sup Forums says that islamic extremism is left wing

If you fight back, you get the guns taken away from whites who need it to protect their families. And currently, the whites would probably give them up. But if we let things play out, eventually they will not do that.

If you kill your enemy, they win. Haven't you read Sun Tzu?

Then quit being a cunt and an hero yourself. Quit trying to incriminate the board.

>military
>atheist

I bet you guys are cute in real life too, like physically. Big dicks too? Suckables?

CIA and CIA

We’re doomed. We abandoned God and now he’s abandoned us and our grandchildrens granchildren will suffer unrelentingly as we must also

But earth won't last long anyway, so why worry?

>wahhhhhh we're victims

Breath user, like 30 niggers got shot by other niggers in Chicago over the weekend. The battle plan is to be like water

>not mutually exclusive
>libs commit mass murder with guns then anti-gun libs in congress try to take guns from everyone else.

You're retarded.

Are you being intentionally dense?
If these guys even had an inkling of right leanings it would be plastered on every news station 24/7.
Instead, you see “toxic masculinity” or “white privilege” as the what corrupted the minds of these shooters.
And Islam is far right you dumb Nigger what’s your point? Cause that is literally not an argument.