Can anybody defeat this man in a debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8

Holy shit guys, this was literally boss rush mode. Steven Bonnell II took on literally 5 fucking fascists at the same time! Dude is like one punch man in a freaking anime or some shit. Seriously guys how the fuck do you dispute this shit? It was fucking brutal, he exposes Sup Forumss abhorrent arguments. I dont think anybody is going to recover from the assblasting Steven did!

>Lauren Southern BTFO
>Mister Mekour BTFO
>Roaming Millennial BTFO
>Nick Fuentes BTFO
>No Bullshit BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhzXzKmdyvA
youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo/search?query=destiny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tldw

Notice how everyone who debates Destiny always resorts to ad hominem attacks when he humiliates them by pointing out all the flaws and inconsistencies in their arguments. It's hilarious.

Anyway that right-wing christian sounded like a total nutjob. It's so cringy to hear Sup Forums tier political views espoused in real life.

Oh stop being ignorant. Metokur destroyed him in their debate so hard that it ended in Destiny flipping out like a fag and wanting to go to war with Mexico.

Kek that Metokur incest joke killed Destiny. Also as much as I hate Sargon of Cukkad he beat Destiny pretty hard. Probably why Destiny didn't have him on this podcast.

Yeah, he sure blew the fuck out of Metokur when he said, "We should just hit Mexico with air strikes, and then rebuild it!"

You learn how good of a debater this faggot is when he debates Metokur and Sargon. He sucks. His entire strategy is trying to get his opponents to fit into a mold that he wants them to fit in, and if his opponents won't let him do that, he self-destructs.

Posting this faggot should be grounds for an automatic ban.

>>Mister Mekour BTFO

lol no.

Lost to metokur hard. Didn't watch the others.
Also he's literally 4'7

Nice VPN Destiny. Stop promoting your shit channel here bud, everyone thinks you're a retard.

source of him saying that.

Jontron did and that's the only "debate" I'm even aware of

It depends. Is it a Zionist and/or Nazbol? If so then yes. I'd rekt his boi pussi.

Can I just ask what kind of lower than pond scum, dickless, virgin faggots are these people spamming, following, and even donating to a Twitch streamer as if he's their god? You have to have the most pathetic existence available to any being in the universe to make this something that you do while you're online. I can't just imagine the lowest of testosterone, beta nu-male, cuck pussies that spend so much time of their life spamming faces and "combo breaker" in a chat with thousands of other permavirgins. What a tragic, disgusting existence.

I agree wholeheartedly

/thread

No way, he's invincible

>baitposting
fuck off lol it's not even funny

Watch the debate. He literally advocates doing that so that the US could rebuild Mexico to the point that Mexicans wouldn't want to immigrate illegally. Metokur, rightfully, raked him over the coals for it, laughing the entire time. The dude looked like he wanted to cry.

Destiny's fans are a big part of why Destiny thinks he's gods gift to political debating. If there weren't all that obnoxious dick-riding in his chat and on reddit, he wouldn't have the ego he has now.

I have seen the debate. He never said anything of the sort.

I mean, even if what you're saying is true, you sound extremely mad there buddy.

he's too scared to accept my challenge :)

*~*~*BEANZ*~*~*

His fan base is actually pathetically small. It's just a (tiny) but impenetrable hugbox.

Yes, he did. Feel free to watch it again. Shit was hilarious.

Those logos on his white hoodie make it look like he is wearing a KKK robe.

Please stop posting this shit every day. It's gay as fuck and I ain't clicking that shit, nigger. I'm pretty sure there's a subreddit for sucking literally who e-celeb dick.

>get curious about destiny
>watch his videos
>realize he only reads study abstracts and parrots beginner level talking points in the policy debate
>notice entire shtick is neoliberalism but with some taxes for social programs, 'what is white culture?', and some snark

Man, what kind of Napoleon complex do you need to be small enough to use a booster seat at a restaurant but draw yourself towering over your opponents in your thumbnail?

Can you aspies get another random Sup Forumstard to debate him? Its always fun to watch you retards squirm with excuse after excuse when Destiny comes out on top.

Why do his fans keep pretending he did well in the debate? He looked like a lost child the entire time. Are they really this delusional?

>Destiny trying to roll with Jim's punches
>The son joke comes up
>You can hear how triggered he is

We don't deserve Jim.

Timestamp it.

You are the one claiming he said that. So prove it.

why the fuck would I want to listen to lauren southern for 3 hours

all shills report to the lunch room.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Yeah. Looking at the end of the Sargon debate, and how he was just whining to his audience for 15 minutes, attacking Sargon without letting Sargon be there to defend himself, he sure came off as a winner. Not at all like someone who got his ass spanked, knew it, and was desperately trying to salvage his reputation once his debate opponent wasn't there to defend himself.

He clearly loses here against JF:
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzXzKmdyvA

>in a genius play, JF lures destiny into conceding there are no objective moral values right at the outset
>now any moral statement he makes has been reduced to muh feels and he is completely neutered for the rest of the debate
>even worse, he tries to avoid this and make a moral condemnation based on “well being” but he ruthlessly made fun of Sam Harris for doing exactly this in the start of the debate, he’s called on it and the chat goes nuts
>the chat completely sides with JF and destiny is reduced to a mere learner for the rest of the stream

Fuck off. You asked for a source, I gave it. I'm not listening to a 2 hour debate again so that I can satisfy you. You've got a source.

I wonder why Destiny never chooses to contact Molyneux, Crowder, or Ben Shapiro to debate him. He's actually called all three of them stupid on his livestreams before as well.

>FIXED

Because they would destroy him. Watching the mock debate of Molymeme and Crowder over abortion taught me how good of a debater Crowder was.

>``dude, how are *illegal* immigrants breaking the law?``
He is the typical liberal, putting feelings and emotions over facts.

He has a >135 IQ for sure, I personally think he's a cool guy and he has the potential to become one of the major figures that slays down alt cuck right wing trolls.

Sup Forumstards have to resort to shopping pics of him instead of refuting his arguments

isn't that sad?

Someone post the Ryan Dawson debate where destiny gets a free education for two hours

Honestly I expected Crowder to get wrecked by high verbal IQ molymeme but he did really well and it was impressive.

Much less Alt Hype, who is an absolute expert.

he argues like a hormonal teenager and nearly every retort of his boils down to
>You have the wrong opinion

How can you defeat that which has already been defeated?

Im not going to watch his videos

Somebody break down his arguments on here so I can see whether or not you're trolling because I think this is a troll considering the arguments never get posted

there's no shopped pics of him in this thread that aren't in support of him and plenty of people picking at his arguments and his debate strategy.

Do you actually believe anything you posted, beaner?

>you're wrong
>das raysis
>they're people too
don't bother

Listening to Destiny's argument on voter ID laws. How does past racial discrimination, or what he perceives as racial discrimination, have to do with the implementation of voter ID laws today?

Literally what is racist to holding everyone to the same standard? What does that imply about black people if they cannot meet that standard for no reason?

>the same bong posting this thread yet again
sage

I can second, he did say it. also sage

handicapping the excellent is equality in the communist's worldview

I can now see why Destiny has such a big ego. Holy shit those comments on his video. How can you suck someone else's dick any more than Destiny's fans do to his little pecker? I think I want to die now.

Destiny is quite literally one the smartest debaters alive today, how fast and efficiently he dismantles Sup Forumss racist ideology is absolutely inedible. Every single debate he has is like an anime, sargon, jim and southern. He learns a new debate tactic and it enforces his arguments to become more articulate when being involved in these discussions. If you watch any of his debates on youtube is quite clear that he wins every single debate, no questions asked. Steven II is one of the smartest thinkers of this generation.

ok so i vid scroll to see this libfuckinidiot for the 1st time - seems to be LS talking brings up importing muzz culture - your idiot herotard responds : "you take someone from even NYC and put them in san francisco, these are enormously different cultures, i don't understand what is this US unifying culture" ...
WOW SO FUCKING STUPID AND WRONG RIGHT OFF THE BAT, WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT BTFO

one punch man doesn't take three hours to knock people out

I think the answer is obvious.
I'm no fan of Shapiro, but if you've seen his debate with Cenk Uygur, you would know why it's completely stupid to even think of debating him.

>not wanting to foot the bill for inferior genes in your country
>being racist
not an argument.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with these people?
I've never heard of the guy till jontron's redpill OD with him and somehow he has a billion little retarded groupies that believe everything he says. Half the time it feels like people are just lecturing him and he interrupts to tell them they're racists every once in a while.
Racism is natural and there's nothing wrong with it.

are you the same dude from the UK who post destiny shit everyday ? kill yourself fucking faggot

His argument is the that they set the standards because they they will impact mostly minorities.

What in his life leads you to believe he has an IQ over 2 standard deviations from the normal white person? Don't take this as alt-right dick-riding, either. Have you frequently been in contact with people above 130 IQs? I go to school where the population's average ACT score is 33/34 (roughly 130-140 IQ), and this streamer doesn't come off as remotely that intelligent. He might've been a decently smart kid in his HS and then decided to never surround himself with smarter people so that he could feel better about himself. Could lead to his over-inflated ego

A "red pill" to take is realizing that the average e-celeb is not that much smarter than the population at large. They're just a bit more enterprising and probably suffer from more of dat dere dunning-kruger. The genuine heavyweights are people like Assange, Peterson, your lefties/neolibs that run powerful tech companies, Shapiro, Harris, Chomsky, et. al. An easy way to differentiate between truly transcendent figures and rote 'lel streamer' intellectuals? Look at what they've managed to accomplish in life. Acclaimed books, masterful use of language, self-study and/or top universities, successful businesses that involve managing and hiring others... compared to Patreon bux and playing videogames

because liberals know when they can't compete

>somalis have taken over minneapolis!

holy fuck i'd bench press her for an hour
she needs whited immediately

>metokur gets on the chat to do literally nothing but bully Destiny for five minutes

Guy is a national treasure.

>Are they really this delusional?

Yup.

JF already btfo Destiny multiple times.

youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo/search?query=destiny

When the topic of 'rape culture' came up, Destiny literally used the ongoing Hollywood and Harvey Weinstein sex abuse scandals as proof that America has a rape culture problem on the same level as Pakistan and Nigeria.
This is the kind of retarded shitheel that we're dealing with.

What complete horseshit, so whenever a law disproportionately affects a "protected class" suddenly that law is racist or unjust, and therefore needs to be discarded?

skipped around 17 times and went past an hour 21 minutes and only heard him introduce himself, what the fuck debate is this, give time stamp or get the fuck out

Destiny's specialty is never debating on topic, and goading his opponents into digging themselves into holes. Jim is the appropriate person to counteract his stupidity.

He essentially debates like a leftist, but more that of the jewish type, than a lowly peasant.

I doubt it.

I watch his streams quite a lot. Destiny ain't that bright. It's just seems that way when he is faced with mental midgets like NoBullshit.

I don't even know what that means. Who or what is the 'they' that you used twice?

>Notice how everyone who debates Destiny always resorts to ad hominem attacks when he humiliates them by pointing out all the flaws and inconsistencies in their arguments. It's hilarious.
>
>Anyway that right-wing christian sounded like a total nutjob. It's so cringy to hear Sup Forums tier political views espoused in real life.

Um no. Hes always wrong. He uses nonsense and gish gallop to overrun people but never has anything to back up his points.

He doesn't understand the words he spouts out, he just repeats information.

Cucks absolutely BTFO'd

got a link to the moment?

Wow this thread sure the hell isn't shilled or larped the fuck up :/

Dude is paying people to spread good pr about him on message boards

Can you name one thing JonTron said that was wrong?

It's a good thing I browse Sup Forums in the off peak hours. I can't imagine how much this is spammed during the day.

Only people over 185cm are allowed to vote.

That law would be racist and sexist.

Women are almost never that tall. Asians are almost never that tall.

Do you understand the thinking?

>another Skinny D thread
>its always the same posting style
>always the same bullshit
>always a brit flag

what are the chances this is destiny himself on a VPN? we've already caught him shilling before

>3 hours plus

Yeah, no thanks.

Plus, wow. It must be so hard to debate young 20 something kids. Lauren Southern, wowww!! Just out of diapers and Roaming millennium? A mixed race happa.. fuck!!

Pro-white and pro-Western civilization movements are not just the USA, the debates are vastly different when Europeans in their homelands are the indigenous ones being replaced.

I'm not going to lie. I honestly thought they were bots at first or Sup Forums trolls. But this is just insane. Also yeah, I only first heard of him in regards to Jontron.

Because i think even he knows he would literally just get bombarded by fact after fact especially by molyneux, or crowder. Literally this guy is just a meme streamer. Idk if anyone else feels this way, but to me destiny is the debate punching bag. Seriously if you lean right and want to get your debate skills up, go debate destiny this guy is a literal joke entry level debater.

That is explicitly discriminating on the individual based on height not to mention completely arbitrary and has no bearing on the integrity of the voter system.

Voter id laws do not discriminate on any metrics associated that cannot be changed like race or height, and are certainly not arbitrary. The line of thinking is retarded

He's retarded, he has said that his solution to the narco problem of your country is the USAF carpet bombing Mexico.

Face it, Steven is blowing you all the fuck out. He is exposing the "Septic" community for what it is, he is dismantling the arguments Sup Forums argues. He is cleaning up the internet one Sup Forumstard at a time.

>3 hours and 13 minutes

I don't have time to watch a bunch of literally who's argue.

i clearly remember him saying that in the metokur debate. he literally advocated for investing millions in mexico instead of the US infrastructure so that mexicans 'wouldnt want to come here' instead of just deporting them

what a retard

I'm okay with this honestly, but only if we get to shoot those trying to come across the border for refuge too.

"you cannot bridge the fact that somethings exist in the world of science and they all of a sudden become biological imperatives"

1:21:30

is this guy high?

>Can anybody defeat this man in a debate?

Metokur
Sargon
Naked Ape

There are three off the top of my head.

> muh hurdurr the 666
> anglo f[l]ag
> no portfolio