America, when did you let yourself become this?

You used to be the world leader, now you are the fat idiotic uncle we laugh about at family meetings.

Not my fault that your daddy left you

show your flag you fucking faggot, atleast we dont need to hide behind a gay, communist-globalist flag like yours

>import a bunch of Mexicans (the fattest country)
>raises per-capita fat content
almonds.

We still are the world leader

>Euros
>Having families

Such a beautiful image. Must be European.

I bet those darn jews did this

The 50 stars don't represent the 50 states, user. Remember that.

>Canadian or Australian meme flagging as a European
>implying

>japanese women

Here's how it works. Everyone knows that the world economy is on the verge of collapse. When it goes, it will go big. With many super-market and other food delivery services not stocking as much as they used to, the disruption will quickly lead to food not being widely available. Only those with well-provisioned pantries will be able to weather the storm. Those, and also those who carry it with them.

That's right, Americans have the foresight to stock up (physically) on calories and still be relatively mobile. A /fit/izen may be more effective in the short-term once the rule-of-law ceases to be, but fatties that don't get killed in the opening few weeks have the reserve to keep on fighting.

Tortoise and the hare, man.

>and still be relatively mobile
Sorry your fatty scooters won't have energy when there's no power.

Really? We laugh at the european union because the only men there getting pussy is the muslim ones, by force.

That picture is old af

Also, iirc, both women are actually americans

Said the mexican

Whatever helps you sleep at night, José

Whipped your ass twice, then saved it twice. This muslim shit, you limey fucks are on your own. Pray to Allah, fuckhead.

nice cherry picking

>implying I wouldn't nut hard inside both

Pussi is pussi you powerbottom turbofaggots.

After 1945 you whipped nobody's ass, you even lost to tiny Vietnam. And back then you even had soldiers who weren't transgender obese fucks like today.

wow this is a blast from the past

nah sorry ahmed, the worlds laughing at you instead

Only Allah can help you now. Yur fucked! lol

Isn't it time for your siesta, taco kid?

Hey man, can you tell me who took those photos you are posting showing the average US citizen? Really good photographer I must say.

Has a European even asked why there's 12 stars on their flag? the official statement is dog shit. 12 tribes... of jews. The false catholic god mary has 12 stars. EU will be the defender of the antichrist.

A shit meme, in a shit thread, posted by shitcunts.

Divide and conquer lads.

Oh shit, gtfo out you militant christian fuck. Thanks for validating my post.

"The Council of Europe gives the flag a symbolic description in the following terms: Against the blue sky of the Western world, the stars represent the peoples of Europe in a circle, a symbol of unity. Their number shall be invariably set at twelve, the symbol of completeness and perfection."

You must be the dumbest mother fucker alive to believe this AIDS. Seriously..

You don't even realize, your country is at war right now, on the street in front of your house. You've already lost and you're worried about fat chicks in the US. Brilliant!

I understand that an american doesn't get this, it's totally not your fault. It's all the hamburger's fault which settled in your brain over time. Next time, maybe consider to not order double supersize at McDonalds for breakfast.

Kek

Don't be mad at me because your flag represent the 12 tribes of jews asshole. leck mich am arsch. Ich weiss schon woher du kommst nigger

Seriously dude, get off the hamburgers and lose some fat, it's affecting your thoughts.

hah jokes on you we let our women become fat so muslims wont want to fuck them. 32d and im not talking chess but chest