If you saw these on a wall what message is it sending?

if you saw these on a wall what message is it sending?

don't even try to put hate symbols like this on my door
you won't like the fruits of my snitching

Fuck off you little faggot, and go back to plebbit. Just stick to the god damn plan and stop trying to make this about you.

THAT COLOUR IS RACIST SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

"That's a real shit attempt at loss.jpg"

gear down, big rig. there is no plan. this isn't reddit. organizing in any way with strangers on the internet is pure faggot shit. this board operates well without that entire idea and it always has so fuck off

Aww I just lost the game.

White silence is violence

It’s - OK
to be - White

someone ran out of printer ink

A blank canvas to be writen upon and defiled.

>arts
very artsy, burger

Obviously WHITE.

thus 'raycis!!', am i right ?

its documentation of the holocaust. very comprehensive

Looks like a list of PS4 games.

ITS
OK
TO
BE
WHITE

He's right though. Autist kekistani 18 year olds will take this too far in every direction unless Sup Forums maintains a strong stance on keeping it the same. Those posts in every thread like this are important.

You're not supposed to reveal phase 2 yet. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

"stick to the plan"
what plan
please, don't try to tell me you and this guy have a plan for this it's ok to be white thing
because you don't. at least not here you don't. because this isn't the place for it. join your idiot friend on reddit and maybe do some meetups or secret santas or whatever

>what message is it sending
"W-write on me senpai"

This strategy is cucked.

This

If you do we get a billion idiots making threads saying '''GUYS I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING BETTER xD''' then we have to argue with those idiots because they're basically trying to derail the whole thing

It sends the message "The person posting these was a retard, why the fuck would anyone go around posting blank pieces of paper?"

That color is unacceptable, I hav e phoned the police. Hate crimes such as this will not be tolerated in the current year.

what will they write on that blank paper?
what message will be expressed here? the author alone is expressing a message, as the canvas is completely blank

Loss

They are flags for you all to wave for when Russia and China get sick of the tough guy act
>act like I'm wrong

>blaming obama for guantanamo

Congress stopped him you mong.

That would be like blaming Bernie for not keeping his single payer promise after a red congress blocks all his shit

You should know by way anybody in the upper circles can get their way if they care about it enough. Haven't you been paying attention?

We should make the text smaller and smaller until they have this Pavlovian reaction to white paper.

That's a great idea.

...this was my exact thought as well

I wouldn't interpret it to mean anything because it's a blank piece of a paper. The IOTBW campaign would have to be kept up for a longer period of time ( say 3-5 months ) and become much more infamous, before we could transition to merely posting a blank piece of a paper. It would take more time for people to associate it with IOTBW, and at first the two would have to be posted beside one another for a little while.

french flags?

It sends a message of "muh freeze peach."

If a colorblind person can't figure this out, it's their loss.

Wait, is this Morse?

Checked and good idea

I would write these on them:
A racist statement: it's okay to be white.
A non-racist statement: it's okay to be any race.
An anti-racist statement: it's okay to accept that whiteness is an ideological apparatus that functions as an internal exception which maintains the larger apparatus of racial hierarchy and that it must be dismantled.

That's an amazing idea. Just slightly smaller over months. Watch them get ptsd from a printer running out of ink...