26 killed in the name of Nazism

26 killed in the name of Nazism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alt-right confirmed

He was an antifa athiest mad no happening and hating his wife for going to church

>26 killed

We require...a larger sacrifice.

>Only 26

Disavowed. Unless you break 40, you're not white.

Nope, but keep telling yourself that. Once the media gets this thats it

I'd be down to watch CNN post more unverified lies and eat crow for it.

it would make a nice follow up to Sam Hyde live on CNN

completely different male pattern baldness

whites have been brainwashed to hate themselves and each other.

Dude he was a Nazi larper.

Well since they announce half the bullshit we shitpost after massive happenings like this, I wouldn't be surprised to see "Confirmed reports" tomorrow morning that "He was a KNOWN Nazi/white nationalist"
I fucking hate CNN

That's why he's a member of united against fascism. Makes sense goy.

Why did his wife marry a non-believer in the first place? It's a mistake to think, "if I marry him, I'll eventually convert him." Pass 16 years old, pieces of shit like him are pretty much set in their ways.

The hairline doesn't match at all.

>148350342
The guy was literally a leftist atheist
You're a piece of greasy weasely shit. No (you) for you

The date the shooting happened was on the 5th, and the this post was made on the 3rd, a day before refusefascism's failed protests.

Kill yourself, OP.

Again pol jesus not again.
It doesnt matter if you believe it or not you little lemmings.
Theyll spin it off as nazi larpers and thats it.

>Nazism

>That Sup Forums post

Pretty obvious LARP over the November 4 Antifa non-happening.

I thought atomwaffen was anarchists, didnt one of their guys convert to islam and kill his roomates?

church shooter also liked CNN on fb - stay calm guys

But he wasn't even white? What in the fuck

Holy shit this info pic sucks.
You didn't solve anything.
You just put this guy's face next to the picture, put some boxes and arrows and said "I did it!"

Yes I'm sure the media trawls Sup Forums for the greatest leaks from laffypole. How's that """"revolution"""" going for you?

who are these lapers? They look pathetic, probably from reddit.

Cuse he's Irish? He had blonde hair & blue eyes

Lol ok alex jones

You just hate them because they aren't fat and are more than 56% white.

Trumpcuck kills a church full of Trump voters.

Dems will win because Conservatives will die of opioid abuse and gun slaughter.

Hold shit! 2nd Amendment!!! Great idea by Dems being against it, it assures dead Republican voters. GOLD.

Bullshit. Right wing are either christian or pagan or some weird mix.

No larping and Lying is bad.

Starting the war to kill 26 more

This is an interesting technique, because it kind of shows your projections. When we blame Antifa for shit we aren't trying to trick people, we literally believe they did it. But I still doubt you'll believe me.

Here's the faggot's thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/

How's he Irish mate ?? Kelley?? my second name is Kelley and I'm not Irish the state of you filthy wannabes he's not white because hes American you cant be American and white fuck off back to africa

Salty your ancestors were betas lacking the balls to move to the new world nigel?

fixed and updated

get out and take your fake trash with you.
this as dumb as that stupid antifa flag shoop, and thats pretty fucking dumb as well.
ill kid gets heap bad medicine, over many years. many such cases, sad, but no-one actually gives a fuck. Theyd much rather blame each other than the scruple free and morally vacuous profiteering cunts actually responsible.

Taqiya-ing this hard. kek

The only people who moved to the new world where losers who had nothing here why on earth would you leave your people and history behind only rats do that wait until something bad happens in America and you all flee waving white flags you have all done it before and you will all do it again

He was an aetheist Bernie fag

His uncle -

This means it was moot all along!

Is that supposed to be an argument?

Leftist shills cant get enough of pol, they deep down know they're wrong and pol is place of fresh air to them where they can post while being anonymous and not have a reddit name with history and shieeet

No he wasn't

A Nazi LARPer Atheist shoots up a church why?

Haha, door tall

lol except 1) you used to separate pictures and 2) the guy isn't even remotely fat enough. sage.

small genepool, manlets, ugly island, bins knifes, cant own guns, niggers taking over your capital.

nice country

That was a photoshop from Sup Forums

Sad. Fake news about fake news. Many such cases...

>manlets
When you get measured do they count forehead?

>This is what he tells himself every night before going to sleep

>the truth
It hurts I know

Wasn't that guy who shot up that congressman are Bernie bro as well? What is with the Bernie bros?

pol posting nazi
>shoots up a bunch of white people in a church..
No. Try harder faggot.

He was an atheist, not even a neo-pagan or something. Definitely not alt-right.

>DRUMPF IS RUZIAN
>IDS DA DROOF
>I NO

Of course he was a Nazi!
Who else would go to a church to shoot innocent Christians?

What in the fuck are you on about

fuck yeah cities

Fake

Fake

>there's only one white person with brown hair in the world
What's it like to be a fucking idiot?

>MY ANCESTORS WEREN'T KEKOLD FAGGOTS
>THEY JUST DIDNT MOVE BECAUSE THEY WERE SCARED BETAS AFRAID TO REMOVE THEMSELVES FROM THE TIT OF THE GOVERNMENT

You must be very happy. How many Islamic terror attacks this enable you to defend?

Why didn't he shoot up a synagogue or a black church instead of driving an hour to a small white country church and trying to murder everyone in it?

>"My Nephew"
what did he mean by this?

>synagogue or a black church
Is there a single one of those in the entire state of Texas? Apparently there was a fair amount of Hispanics there so maybe thats why he picked that church

>there are no niggers or Jews in Texas
Are you fucking retarded?

Texas is predominantly rednecks and beaners, really doubt they have a sizable enough Jew population to have a fucking synagogue. Jew are like 2% of the population

NAZIS ARE LARPERS
NAZIS WATCH OUT

Kek, you don't know shit about Texas

>a nazi going in and killing Christian whites
Yeah total Nazi amirite go- I mean guys :^)

>Christian whites
There was a significant amount of Hispanics in that church

Why is it almost always some liberal communist that shoots up conservatives, and then other liberal communists try to take guns away from conservatives?

>>a nazi going in and killing Christian whites
>Yeah total Nazi amirite go- I mean guys :^)

Why not? It goes like that: Christians are weak --> Christianity weakens the west --> kill Christians

Some members of the Atomwaffelcircumcision have pledge alleagance to ISIS and converted to Islam

Because the media they consume is programing them to fear an enemy ready to do the exact same thing. Also more likely to be brain fucked from drugs in college

26 killed in the name of Kekism.

And it's not even close, even using OP's purposefully shitty pics. Leftypol is really bad at memes

Antigun states were using this clause to take guns from the physically disabled such as wounded veterans. Go fuck yourself nigger lover.

Nazi larper confirmed lol

What am I supposed to get from this image? That homeboy doesn't like his job?

do you have any idea how big the state of Texas is?

their foreheads are completely different

everything about this image is photoshopped

that shit is fake. look up that in the texas code, it doesnt exist. plus, what nazi goes into a white church and starts killing everyone? its fucking retarded. i guess if you can deny biology and believe that 2+2=5 then you can believe anything.

Nope. Wrong hairline.

different hairline
>1 shitty post in the name of cuckoldry

>/leftypol/ this assmad their revolution failed and then one of their spergs sperged out

Thats a match

>>"My Nephew"
>what did he mean by this?
maybe it was his sister's son but not his nephew

if you know what I mean

"racist assault" isn't something that you can be charged with in Texas. It's just called assault, dumbfuck.

President Trump staked out a position Tuesday squarely on one side, asserting that tougher gun laws would not have stopped the mass shooting in Sutherland Springs. Speaking in Seoul, Trump further claimed “hundreds more” may have died had another man not been able to “neutralize” the alleged killer with a gun of his own.

Soros when he tries to start a civil war plants agitator on both side to polarize the people.
Don't be fooled they are Soros agents more than they are really Nazi.