Go sneak on to your neighbor's yard and attack him from behind and break 5 of his ribs and see if you get charged with...

Go sneak on to your neighbor's yard and attack him from behind and break 5 of his ribs and see if you get charged with a misdemeanor.

I was charged with a felony for touching a neighbors door handle when I was frightened for my life, when I was 38 years old and had no prior record.

The police in the town still harass me on a daily basis 11 years later and prevent me from having any job.

This is the great land of freedom, heavy on the corruption

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/neighbor-who-attacked-rand-paul-may-face-felony-charges

If one of you did this you would be dead or facing 20 years, unless of course you are "connected".

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/air-force-reporting-error-allowed-texas-shooter-buy-guns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isnt it a felony to assault a congressman as it is? Also that ass kicking should be a felony for the use of deadly force.

I was looking at a possible felony for posting bits and bytes on the internet one time. I think that does a lot less harm than physical assault.

this country is so corrupt its mind boggling

the police go around trying to provoke people, meanwhile 600 people get shot on the las vegas strip on a sunday afternoon and no one gets fired or charged with anything

50 get shot in a church and the police are nowhere to be found

That church was in po dunk nowhere. You should expect a somewhat slow response there, unlike Vegas, where we saw police stationed around the joint, responding in real time, etc.

As for me, the response time was like a couple months because they were looking for leads into serious shit, so they take their time to build up a case. But I'm not involved with that stuff.

Are you black?

is Christie eating a nothingburger?

*~*~*BEANZ*~*~*

yes i did neglect to mention the point he is a congressmen, which exponentially multiplies the ridiculousness

what if someone did this to nancy pelosi?

there would be a month of silence and we would all be wearing shock collars from now on

>break 5 ribs
>released on $7800 bond
Justify this, I dare anyone

no im not black im white as they come

polish, worked in the financial industry for 12 years

got fired for complaining about the corruption at merrill lynch, 6 months later they pretty much went bankrupt, guess they should have listened to me instead of firing me

go to a church in the "middle of nowhere" and fire one round in the air and see how long it takes before several police are raining bullets on you

my guess is less than 5 minutes

dumb pedo scum

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/air-force-reporting-error-allowed-texas-shooter-buy-guns

and i guess it was just a clerical error that the "air force" didnt enter into the system that this guy had cracked a baby's skull

crack a baby's skull see how many decades you do in prison

But in a stunning revelation, the Air Force cleared up any lingering confusion by admitting on Monday that it had failed to enter Kelley’s domestic violence court-martial into a federal database that could have blocked him from buying the rifle - something that could’ve potentially prevented the shooting.

again they cost 26 people their lives, did anyone get charged, of course not, did anyone get fired of course not

and i guess it was just a clerical error that the "air force" didnt enter into the system that this guy had cracked a baby's skull

crack a baby's skull see how many decades you do in prison

But in a stunning revelation, the Air Force cleared up any lingering confusion by admitting on Monday that it had failed to enter Kelley’s domestic violence court-martial into a federal database that could have blocked him from buying the rifle - something that could’ve potentially prevented the shooting.

again they cost 26 people their lives, did anyone get charged, of course not, did anyone get fired of course not

What the fuck did Rand do or say to provoke the attack? We're never going to be told.

Nah mate response time isn't that good. Try it some time even if you're in a dense city where squad cars are constantly mobilized and on call.

My guess is some combination of ambient craziness and trying to get one more vote this way or that.

Remember that John McInsane tanked the vote simply by showing up with a brain tumor.

>I was charged with a felony for touching a neighbors door handle when I was frightened for my life, when I was 38 years old and had no prior record.

The heavy editing and excuses really make you seem like a guilty piece of shit

GBH

>white as they come
>polish,

you have to go back

Maybe it was an honest mistake, but that's also typical CIA methods, as explained in great detail in L. Fletcher Prouty's excellent book, "The Secret Team."

I'm not calling foul on this incent yet, but I would like to to convinced that it was just a drugged up problem child crazy. I've known some myself, but fortunately the worst was one taking a gun to his own head. (RIP you know you you are ;_;)

What connections are you talking about?
Doesn't it show that politicians are not above the law in USA?

Would you prefer to have it like in Russia?
>3,5 years in the corrective colony for slapping governor

>moscow official get suspended sentence for stealling 376 millions rubles(around 6 millions dollars)

>be US politician
>mow your own lawn (not many do)
>guy down the road (most guys down the road aren't fucking nutjobs here, especially in nice neighborhoods)
>smashes your chest in while you're mowing your fucking lawn

We don't consider this to be normal behavior in the US.