Israel is surrounded by muslim nations who seek to destroy it. Shouldn't they have the right to defend themselves??...

Israel is surrounded by muslim nations who seek to destroy it. Shouldn't they have the right to defend themselves??? George soros/NWO is trying to take israel down!! Palestinian media has more influence to the E.U nations that are against israel

mosaicmagazine.com/picks/2017/07/what-does-israel-have-against-george-soros-quite-a-lot-actually/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_coverage_of_the_Arab–Israeli_conflict

Other urls found in this thread:

billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html
google.com/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/07/israel-calls-friday-prayers-al-aqsa-mosque-170714162537293.html
mosaicmagazine.com/picks/2017/07/what-does-israel-have-against-george-soros-quite-a-lot-actually/
m.jpost.com/Middle-East/New-Allies-Israel-and-Saudi-Arabia-513467
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, Kikes need to die.

The Jews just wanted a challenge

This proves israel defends themselves with or without the U.S

They bombed it while knowing it was a US Ship. They weren't defending shit. They were false flagging it.

Why can't you kikes just peacefully deport the paletiniggers to Saudi Arabia like the Nazis tried, instead of outright bombing them with white phosphorus

There not the blood sucking vampires you think they are

Nope! It shows that they attack, even the nation that founded them!

Is it just my eyes, or does that map consider Somalis as "Arab"?

Muslim

This is exactly what i hate about israel. Its the fucking monority in the region. Theyre the fucking splinter cqusing the irritation. Why cant they just move israel somewhere else? Why does all that fucking red have to obey that little splinter of orange?

Who says they don't have that right, you festering neocon?

Good goy !!!

Israel supported Biafra.
Israel supported Rhodesia.
Israel supported Apartheid South Africa.

Where were you guys again? Oh yeah... sanctioning the shit out of them.

No body obey's moron, muslis attack them all the time!

Yeah no shit? Could it be because they bought a house in the ghetto? What do you expect.

Youre looking for fights.

Jews have always been attacked by muslims in the middle east, even in the times of hitler!

Read! Jews have been attacked for long before israel!

Good mudslim!

I'd rather have that one splinter of orange than all that red. Bomb all that red out of existence and the world would be a better place.

Agree, kill all Muslims or should i say mudslims!

Thats my fucking point. The splinter is keeping us from nuking that shithole. The splinter is milking the wars for all theyre worth.

Wrong!

Would you fuck off with this shit? Im very well aware of hitlers alliance with muslims. What the fuck is your god damn point? Maybe i dont get it because you wont FUCKING SPEAK IT!

Its all hitlers fault right? Its always all hiters fault. Im amazed how a corpse has you so defeated.

underrated

This my point!

Thats an israeli chick

That doesn't mean Israel can't take refugees. After all, they were founded by refugees

Hitler had a eugenics program that was founded by the Rockefellers

The reason why israel is critical of multiculturalism is beacuse of the fact its surrounded by the nations who want to destroy it!

Which eugenics program? The one for jews or the one for aryans?

here, take my (((you)))

That map triggers me
>Bosnia and Kazakhstan arent highlighted
>Eritrea is listed as Muslim majority (it isnt) and arab (it isnt)
>Somalia and Djibouti are listed as Arab
>Mauritania ans Sudan arent listed

The no south sudan thing is indicstive of age, so whatever there, but holy shit this map.

google.com/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/07/israel-calls-friday-prayers-al-aqsa-mosque-170714162537293.html

For example

What an islamophobic thing to say, not all muslims you bigot

Fuck open borders george soros shill!! You want to destroy israeli conservatism!
!

Saudi's love them

Wrong!

m.jpost.com/Middle-East/New-Allies-Israel-and-Saudi-Arabia-513467

read up on Lord Palmerston's "strategy of tension"

>realize it was all by design

How about they move to another piece of land that protects them rather than being an excuse for America to test and sell weapons while draining the oil out.

Poland is surrounded by germs and ruskies who seek to destroy it
difference is we do not have slave goyim and actually die for freedom

shill die

You do realise that Jesus was killed by Jews right? And that the American Bible is edited heavily to be pro jewish?

Israel is a cancer that needs conflict to survive, the US is it's enabler. Consider ISIS doesn't want to attack Israel, despite being part of a sect that hates it? That's right, because ISIS is funded and controlled by...

Lets agree to disagree, and call it a night