What the hell is going on??!!

This is my first time using Sup Forums , which is typical considering the nature of this thread. You see, let's say I'm somebody who is somewhat confused and perplexed mentally on current issues which already seem to be a huge clusterfuck. It honestly, personally, seems like a future cyberpunk virtual civil war between the left and the right. LGBT/BLM/SJWs over here, alt-Right/neo-Nazis/Trump supporters over there. Even if I'm wrong, I feel compelled to ask you, pol: is there any books, documentaries, or youtube videos that can give me a thorough run down and red pilled (no pun intended) explanation on all this fucking shit? Do such things exist? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0XD-q71AKc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3_xa5-DSe0
youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI
youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=WkDqYApHK_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qH2HvCwLlMM
lesswrong.com/lw/lr/evaporative_cooling_of_group_beliefs/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBELgO3MVY4
youtube.com/watch?v=jWmT4rdoFZY
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=kpZbVrIP1zc&index=1&list=LLEoCCUmOJANiVQhZw7a7a4A
youtube.com/watch?v=ccASsjhhgP8
duckduckgo.com/?q=edward bernays&t=ffsb&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=druOAHVKHCQ
duckduckgo.com/?q=edward bernays&t=ffsb&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=JQZFTbPh4jM
youtube.com/watch?v=J4KNnRBUhGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome. Let's begin.

Trump is the savior of humanity. Nothing you've seen in the news is anything more than the tip of the iceberg.

Clinton isn't the final target. Trump is going to take down the CIA. He's going to reveal all the bullshit since the assasination of JFK. Upcoming we're going to have worldwide tribunals with mostly kikes.

White genocide is going to be exposed as a systematic thing being done to the west.

Trump is in a secret society.

The storm = the destruction of the NWO.

The Deep State = The Hollywood Gay Mafia = The Intel Agencies = The DC pedo ring = Israel/Mossad/Judaism/Rothschilds.

Pizzagate is real.

went to this thread at random just to test to see if linking this video works properly (YT being 1984).......

youtube.com/watch?v=f0XD-q71AKc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3_xa5-DSe0

youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI
youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A

youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

youtube.com/watch?v=WkDqYApHK_Q

OP here.

Don't you all seem to be at least little skeptical towards your own belief? I grew up in a black neighborhood and I didn't seem to be opposed. Then again that was a long time ago, I've noticed that race now is way more important and paid attention to than it was ten years ago...so...

>is there any books, documentaries, or youtube videos that can give me a thorough run down and red pilled (no pun intended) explanation on all this fucking shit? Do such things exist? Thanks.

yeah, just look at this image and you'll get the general idea everyone comes to

youtube.com/watch?v=qH2HvCwLlMM

testing

Hey OP, you should leave while you still can. If you stay too long you will fall into sanity and it will alienate you from your insane friends and family.
Think long and hard on what value truth has, and what values supersede it. You can't unlearn something, you can't unsee what we show.

This place exists because it has to, not because it should; likewise you should only be here if you have to, which is not the case, yet.
Leave and be free, we can protect you for now.

Half of this is boomer and /x/-tier shit.

ALL OF IT is /x/ tier shit.

OP obviously don't listen to BLM and just lurk moar

It's really not dude. Nobody legitimately trying to help people would be so dismissive about something.

PUTIN BEING AGAINST THE NWO IS X TIER SHIT?

i want to believe

>/x/ tier shit
fuck you

Kys nufag fuck off and get out if you wont lurk

Trump said the forces of good lost WW2

>Trump is the savior of humanity
>Trump is going to take down the CIA
>The storm = the destruction of the NWO

Just look at this shit.
Go back to the_Donald or lurk more

Read Industrial Society And Its Future

Evaporative cooling of group beliefs is one reason why the Left has become the way it is currently.

lesswrong.com/lw/lr/evaporative_cooling_of_group_beliefs/

Dude. You're obviously a fuckign shill. All you're posting about is white power.

Video please, need a fap

the left dont really exist here.
They either filter through or are assimilated.

The important things you must know BEFORE you begin, are

.. if you submit you will never leave.
.. user is conscious unto itself.

4chins popularity exploded due to the 2016 election, leftist newfags show up at a rate that overwhelms their assimilation speed, making the board appear much more leftist than it used to be

>real talk?
Dems trying to get you to vote Democrat cause they think you're too stupid for politics and will side with anyone with BlackLivesMatter.
Thats why this board is fucking rampaging against itself because they want YOU to see something other than what we originally stood for.

And what did you originally stand for?

Fuck off. Either you're a Jew or you're retarded because this isn't /x/ tier. This is real life and what they beleive.

There's a whole thread right now about the black cube moron.

the earth is flat.

welcome to Sup Forums

fuck off CIA nigger. The Earth is round.

satanic rituals in switzerland with merkel
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBELgO3MVY4

>future cyberpunk virtual civil war

kys

Lurk more faggot

welcome and research flat earth

SHILL DETECTED.

>2017
>Still trying to convince retards flat earth is actually worth looking into.

Seems like you guys haven't thought up any new narratives in quite a while.

OP is a bot

I'm recording everything you niggers are giving me, btw. Everything has been screenshoted and saved for research.

Cool
Here's more.

If space isn't real, what's out there, then, nothing?
If so, why's everything here?
Fulla bullshit

That was awful, he should stick to Harry Potter fan fiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

This is for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=kpZbVrIP1zc&index=1&list=LLEoCCUmOJANiVQhZw7a7a4A
If you're a bot.
Those fucking cheeky cunts.

Welcome.

Shortest version of everything, just to give you a reference: almost every single thing you've ever been told about politics, human history, and the functioning of the world is a lie - intended to keep you calm and compliant.

This isn't even an unusual idea, if one can accept that the world is controlled by a very small group. Force of numbers then says that this small (>30K) group would need to adopt the feminine methods - deception and deceit - to control their slaves, since they cannot control them through direct force.

Once one can begin to consider this alternate arrangement, sort of like opening to quantum-relativistic physics when one has only ever considered classical mechanics, almost everything else begins to make total sense.

The biggest heads up I can give about this new point of view is that the people in that small group of ~30K are *not constrained by the same moral scruples as you and I*. They are psychopaths, and to them the rest of humanity has as little meaning as chickens to a chicken farmer, or dirt to a miner. *We* could never do what they have done - which is exactly what they use against us to hide and continue doing it. Our own good nature is the blind spot in which they hide (assisted by constant programming by MSM to prevent people from thinking).

Oh, and in general history is written by the victors, who project their own shadow nature on their victims. This is why the Zionists always act like the Nazis they supposedly abhor - the tale of "the Nazis" is the Zionists describing themselves (much like the way police project their own violence onto their victims, then feeling fearful for their own lives feel justified in killing them). ***All ego perception happens through projection***.

Good luck and welcome to the rabbit hole.

Please show this stuff to whomever. It would be great if more faggots learned the truth.

>Hitler was the bravest man of the century, he fought against world jewry (USSR/USA/UK) and it took three world superpowers to defeat them.
>Jewish supremacy began with the French Revolution.
>jews used slavs, muslims and chinks to start a civil war in Russia in 1917 to overthrow and murder czar Nicolas Romanov, who was orthodox Christian BTW
>jews try to do the same thing to Germany with minorities.
>jews are anti Christianity and degenerate as fuck
>along comes uncle Adolf
>fixes country, turns it into an economic superpower in five years.
>his people adore him.
>along come the greedy jews upset they've been physically removed.
the story goes on, but I have work in the morning.

If anyone wants to give this newfag the history I missed in the middle, it would be appreciated.

And so it begins.
Just know once you start there is no turning back.
Welcome.

If you really want to delve very deep, read the gulag archipelago, this is where the united state is currently heading. It is very long, but an incredible piece of history that ought to be required reading in colleges. The audio book is also available on youtube,

youtube.com/watch?v=ccASsjhhgP8

I personally like to tell people about Edward Bernays, known as the Father of Propaganda in America, he was Freud's Nephew, also a Jew.

duckduckgo.com/?q=edward bernays&t=ffsb&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=druOAHVKHCQ

duckduckgo.com/?q=edward bernays&t=ffsb&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=JQZFTbPh4jM

I will post more in a min for you.

If you're actually new, then you should seriously consider leaving. I know there's a meme that says the same thing I'm saying, and when I first saw it I thought it was just a joke, but I've come to realize that - meme or no meme - this board is not good for your mental health. You will genuinely be worse off in your life if you stay here, and you'll end up getting addicted to the occasional rare (I mean RARE) bit of insight you find among the mountains of shilling, lying, trolling, etc.

Here are the healthiest and most potent redpills I can offer you:
- Read the Bible and PAY ATTENTION TO THE JESUS CHRIST. Jesus is the fundamental and most important part of the Bible, and everything in it points to him. If it weren't for him, the Bible wouldn't matter at all.
- Don't trust the news or any multimedia organization. They require money and views to operate, and they get their money from ads or higher up organizations that use them to push specific perspectives. You can't trust them.
- TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. Exercise, cook your own meals, read books from brilliant minds, stay connected with friends and family. Of all the things you can experience during your time on earth, personal connections with other souls are more valuable than anything else.
- Knowledge for its own sake is vanity and it will drive you mad. Seek WISDOM instead. Consider a puzzle: knowledge = individual puzzle pieces, understanding = meaningful and correct connections between pieces, wisdom = the picture that emerges
- RACE is not GENETICS
- Materialism is death. Just because you can't see it or explain it with language doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
- If you stay here, you'll be worse off. You don't need what this board has to offer. Nobody does.

Good luck, be careful. Really consider if you would trade your soul for knowledge.

Pic related is the most fascinating thing for me and is what basically convinced me of the global pre-flood civilization. That and good old Graham. I mean, what the fuck.k

>is there any books?

Yeah, I know just the book for you. Lurk more before posting again you fucking imbecile.

And the Holocaust didn't happen like the propaganda forced down your throat.
>they were rounded up and sent to internment camps.
>they were never gassed.
>271,000 died of starvation though.
>a German-Canadian man named Ernst Zundel won a court case for the red cross to release official death count.
>6 gorillion is used to shame white man of his past to prevent him from removing the jew again.

>the Holocaust should have happened.

>That was awful
In what sense? It explains the behavior of leftists and other cult-like groups.

Here's some Sup Forums approved books

Also NatSoc is not left nor right, it's a third position.

America isn't a democracy you idiot, it's a representative republic and yes, they are distinctly different.

boy, you're in for a rude awakening

Sit back. Enjoy the ride. This is where it's headed...

TALES FROM A DISTANT FUTURE/PHIL
>year 2046
>racism has ended
>wars have ended
>everyone is a powerful cybernetic human
>all kids can recite from heart the great poem of "Trump the destroyer" who eradicated weakness from the face of the Earth
>every child remembers the day when the blind miraculously began to see and the lame became able to walk
>it was all thanks to Trump and his support of American scientific prowess
>it was all thanks to his ability to predict that America would save the world
>kids all know that Trump was the one who struck fear into the hearts of all who would harm others

>lying on his deathbed, at a ripe old age of 109 years old, Trump flexes his powerful arms
"It's was an amazing run, but I'm done saving the people of the world. Eric, Ivanka, and DonJee can do the work now"
>his last words are being broadcast on live national television
>every cybernetically enhanced human sheds a tear
"There is no need to fear the future though. I am going upwards, to join the man in the clouds, the great and powerful Reagan. I am not dying, I am simply ascending to the great beyond."
>a doctor walks in the room
>it's Supreme commander Ben Carson, leader of the Medical Corps who invented the cure to every known disease on Earth
"Lord Trump, are you sure you're ready to do this?"
"I was born ready. Start the program."
>Commander Carson flicks a switch, and Trump's powerful eyes slowly close.
"Fare...well... my people..."
>every citizen bursts into hysterical fits of anguish
>mfw even the animals are weeping for this great loss
>suddenly the Holographic TV changes
>It's Donald Trump
"It is complete. My consciousness has been uploaded."
>he is now the world's AI
>mfw he will now lead humanity to rule the universe for the next trillion years
>mfw even then, we all know he will find a way to bypass the heat death of the universe

Time traveler here, we did it. We made the Universe Great Again.

First of all, OP, let me use posts in the thread to help you.

>Trump is the savior of humanity

Most people like this don't actually believe what they are saying. It's a meme that has taken a life of its own. There are some who are really riding on Trump, but they are few and far between. The Trump shills are mostly just ironic and there are some who have contrived themselves into a position where they're LARPing as radical right revolutionaries.

Why would they do this? It's simple; because they're alienated by a broken establishment that does not serve an ideal republic.

In this case, the deep state is real and we really are under the control of a global conglomerate that works on multiple different fronts.

1. The Five Eyes intelligence bureaus are all enforcers for global neoliberal capitalism. They're the eyes, ears, and when necessary the hands that kill for a system deeply woven into trade and finance. It makes sense, after all, because our government officials represent who? Businessmen. Executives. The interests of major corporations that typically have connections all over the world.

2. Media. Entertainment and news to be consumed by the masses. Not just millions of people, but billions of people. Pop culture is engineered to kill your faith in anything with deep roots. Why? Because you need to be interested in new things. Your interest in new things gives companies an excuse to make new things. You are pressured to buy these new things. New things make you interesting to other people who want new things. They go out and buy new things. They talk about new television shows. New ideas. New fashions. Your old interests are disposable. If you do not consume the latest trends, then you are ostracized by the hip elites. You don't want that, right? Afterall, our only culture is what you see on TV and hear on the radio... You could say, 'no, there's church,' but even the casual Christian is engrossed in modern pop culture.

Just so you don't think I'm a larper, I just got this photo the other week from my mother, my great grandfather fought for the axis in eastern Europe.

It's the jews user, it's always been the jews.

racepill lite

here comes morpheus shitting up a thread with his autistic conspiritard delusions

>America isn't a democracy
Where the fuck did I say america is anything lardass? The image is still true faggot

racepill suppository

youtube.com/watch?v=J4KNnRBUhGo

This thread is lacking Erich Von Däniken.
There's something lost in the translation of the old Sumerian tablets I think, since they were written 5000 years after the events took place.
Haven't read into Gilgamesh yet, but people keep alluding to it.
The Sumerian stories were copied by the Egyptians, Jews, Syrians and some by the Greeks. The point of this is that Murduk in these Sumerian tales is the Moloch the elites worship. Given the long lifespan of these beings he may yet live.

You're a Jew. You didn't ONCE MENTION JEWS.