Racist statements/non-racist statements/anti-racist statements

A racist statement: it's okay to be white.
A non-racist statement: it's okay to be any race.
An anti-racist statement: it's okay to accept that whiteness is an ideological apparatus that functions as an internal exception which maintains the larger apparatus of racial hierarchy and that it must be dismantled.

It's anti-white.

They shot them with jacketed bullets?

cultures may come in different skin colors
but skin color isn't culture

Exactly, but whiteness was coined in order to unite Western European supremacy. I'm not saying that they weren't supreme - but that it has had detrimental effects for the rest of the world. Tearing down "whiteness" or "Anglo-Saxonry" should be seen as progressing towards internationalism.

>internationalism
>good
>ever
how much petrol did you huff mate?

Self-identifying as white and perpetuating racial supremacy is not okay. You can view yourself as being of European descent.

i'll veiw myself however i want commie faggot

None, because that's a myth. Nearly no one sniffs petrol here. Only like one percent of the Aboriginal population do too, and if you only count the regional areas - that's four percent. So, it's actually horse shit.

I'm sure you've actually opened an Evola book and not just spammed quotes on an anime message board.

WHOMST WAS KANGZ?

They actually tried to do all those things before they ran out of options though. They didn't just jump right to murder you autist

Axum, Mali Empire, Kingdom of Ghana, Songhai, Ethiopian Empire and the Mossi Kingdoms. Often overlooked in history, but nonetheless interesting and rich with culture.

Are you the abbo nigger defense force?

>horse shit
like your failed ideology?

Literacy seems intimidating to you?

Which one's that? Not everyone is a communist, darling spaghetti-o.

meant for

yeah yeah.. Black lives matter, white lives matter, all lives matter... but who are the real racists? As a white guy, I can't walk through a black neighborhood without at least the possibility of getting my ass kicked, or worse. So.. wtf? Sorry black people, but the democrats have been fucking you since the word go. They WERE the KKK party, then switched once racism died out. They're still racist and represent the MOST racist people on the planet, the 1% of the world where most of the money comes from.. and they AREN'T black people...

Kys

>All these shit talking points were regurgitated without any thought involved
Ok, let's go through them.
>I can't go through a black neighbourhood
Maybe, it's due to their neighbourhoods being of low socio-economic strata, a result of redlining policies for decades that depreciated the value of black neighbourhoods, and increased that of whites. It's fairly well known that crime and solidarity is more widespread in working class communities, so if you're an outsider, they might jump you.
>Democrats are KKK
Sure, but they've moved on, I think you mean they were opposed to abolishing slavery centuries ago?
>1% are racist
I know that, what should happen is the whites and non-whites come together to overthrow the rich and live with one another in harmony: internationalism.

Epically meme'd Sup Forums ;) praise keke dude

>impact font
Are you middle-aged? Get out 4chin, dad.

Good goy. You must dismantle whiteness and all those who benefit from being white. White people cannot be allowed to exist.

get raped by a nigger

Stimulating discourse.

how do you like your niggers?
rare, medium or well done?

this right there... shoot the nigger commies.