How are we supposed to unite as a nation when we are constantly told nationalism is bad

How are we supposed to unite as a nation when we are constantly told nationalism is bad.

Why do many idiots think nationalist = evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mx9z99YJ_7s
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country
youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nationalism was the norm in america until recently. it's just jew brainwashing. that's why europe is so fucked. they've really upped it here recently though, it used to be more subtle but in the 2010s since obama it really seems they've been upping it with the neo-marxist and far left social doctrine.

Because it is.
Nationalism leads to intolerance, division and diasporas.

because it is. why does it matter where youre born, or what people people born in the same country as you did? all that matters is who you are

Jews want internationalism.

its ok to be nationalistic, without it were no better than yuropoors pissing our country away. America is a nationalist country.

Nationalism caused two world wars, countless war crimes and ethnic cleansings. Enough is enough.

Any reasonable human being want internationalism. No one wants 21st century to repeat the 20th.

sorry i dont want niggers in every nation. if i go to japan i don't want to see niggers and indian restaurants. if i go to the uk i want fish and chips and sherlock holmes bloody well good chaps not kebabs and burqas allahua akbar inshallah. this is the end game of internationalism. every nation is the same consumerist "melting pot" diversity nonsense with no shared values, everyone speaking the same lingua franca, eventually a global currency and eventually a global government. why would any reasonable human being want that?

The internationalist Jews caused both world wars as well as the subsequent undeclared wars. Try again.

The funny part is that the Jews didn't predate on the US for much of its initial history, even though it was and is built in large part on a common agreement of a language, rules of currency, a collective government, etc.

This exposes the vile evil of the Jews who want to abuse our notions to destroy all nations in order to assume total global parasite status, such as disgusting satanic evil Jew Ray Kurzwiel promotes in his book, "The Age of Spiritual Machines" wherein he disclosed he doesn't care if we turn the Earth into nanobot grey goo in the course of destroying all life and failing to transcend.

>polacks cannot answer this

You aren't supposed to unite, you are expected to die! Die, Anglo-American scum, die!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mx9z99YJ_7s

I'd rather have business with a nice person of color than with an asshole white guy. It's an incredibly stupid and shortsighted view to judge people according to their skin color.

>inb4 b-but all black people are criminals and white people are saints, because they're white!
No, just no.
If you want to see the traditional British culture just visit small towns in the countryside. London was and still is a metropolitan city, a capital of a colonial empire.

Let me guess, you've studied history from Sup Forums and "red-pilled videos" on YT. "Greatest lie never told" is nothing more than nazi propaganda, m8.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

user., you are silly.

*blush* oh you

Because we we've been slowly conditioned over the course of 60 years to self-hatred and self-destruction.

Brainwashed to believe that other people's emotional opinions of you is more important than your own ideals and values.

A few decades of useful idiots who only care about profits, and subversion gets easier and easier.

>continues to be silly

>why would any reasonable human being want that?
So that global government could finally start space colonization and you(or rather your descendants) could build your white only amerifat paradise on another planet.

I can and I will
it is who you are
you are born white or nigger, Polak or Paki, male or female
you have no saying in who you start as, and that is not something that can be ever changed

No, I spent a few years buying and reading books to try to fill the gap in what I learned in school. I've heard about greatest story never told, but only after I put in several thousands of pages. Haven't watched it.

To be honest I only went about 1/4 through, "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" and it seems interesting, but there are manifold vectors for that. I would suggest, "The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carroll Quigley as better starter material in order to go in to the deeper stuff with better orientation.

So does the left probably more so then right. People are generally happier with their own kind.

That is just a cliche and a stupid one at that. Essentially, it equalizes all whites with racists. It's like saying
>anti-rape is a code word for anti-male

one moron said it and you people are repeating it as dummies, without even thinking about it first.

>"Greatest lie never told" is nothing more than nazi propaganda, m8.

No shit.

The Demjanjuk trial was nothing more than a kangaroo court.

I can say obvious things too.

so if you were born with a different skin colour but the rest of your life was the same would you have radically different values and beliefs?

Anti-Anglo!

You're just as racist as they are.

Your belief that people should be represented solely because of their skin color, regardless of merit, is more destructive than they could ever be.

You pander, and you believe that gives you a high horse to judge from.

Blind nationalism is stupid,
But nationalism is not inherently evil

m8 you ever grow a garden or livestock or children anything to do with life?

In logic, we call this a Bayesian prior.

user., you seem like an anti-white, motivated by your Roman Catholic religion, but anti-white all the same.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Not quite. That and, "Tragedy and Hope" got me thinking. It turned me from the very anti-British mindset I had developed from school into a better understanding of what they tried to do.

I think and hope that we can do better.
t. not anglo

>if you were born with a different skin colour but the rest of your life was the same
that is impossible
>Blind nationalism is stupid,
nothing bad in being dumdum, but it is always better to be smart

And the winner of the false equivalence award goes too

I can only imagine what kind of books were these, if your entire opinion about both world wars and all the genocides is "joos did it all". Probably those written by people like David Icke or David Irving. Your entire knowledge about modern history is /pol-tier.

ok then so is a white anglo person inherently better than a black african person? not in regard to their social or economic situation but in terms of their values and beliefs?

Yes, I could smell the poison a mile away. You are an alien threat.

>anti-racist isn't a code word for anti-white
Oh, but it is, user. It is.

They don't think nationalism is bad.
They think YOUR nationalism is bad.

Firstly let's define nation. A nation is a group of people, with a defining culture and/or ethnicity that reside in a given area. This ethnicity very often in turn, form physical borders that are politically recognized nations proper. I say, and rightly, so argue to your wrongness, that a defining culture of a group inhabiting the land a nation consists on, will eventually itself lead to a defining ethnicity same as in turn an ethnicity will form it's own culture. So for all intents, a nation is a group of people of the same ethnicity, in the long run.

The issue today is simple; they don't like Your white nation. Your white people, and your white civilization. They're fine with Black people's nation, they're fine with a mullato or mestizo latin nation after you get your shithole nutted up by a nigger, and have your mixbreed buttbabies pop out from your sister cunt. But your white nation, needs to exterminated and bred out of existence. Sorry whitey.The Nigger, the Spic Mestizo, and the Arab animal will have your lands and your genes. Your culture will be become a Niggerland, a Taco Stand, and a call to prayer. Accept it, and surrender. You will become mix breed mongrels with third world morons, to the emotional benefit of Little Leftist Bastard. It's the nationalism they want. It's the nation they hold loyalty to.

It's not nationalism. It's the wrong nationalism they despise.

>so is a white anglo person inherently better than a black african person?
better at making tea, worse at chasing gaselles

Nah, mostly older books. There's a fantastic short chapter in, "The Anglo-American Establishment" that expresses exasperation with the Jews while constructing monder Israel. I really wish it weren't the very shortest chapter in the book, because it lays out right away why it went all wrong, but doesn't place it in a greater geopolitical perspective as would be fitting four Quigley's mind.

>You're just as racist as they are.

If i don't assume that a person is a criminal, just because he's black then i'm a racist?
If i don't call billions of colored people "subhumans" then i'm a racist?
Nice logic.

>Your belief that people should be represented solely because of their skin color, regardless of merit, is more destructive than they could ever be.

I've never said that.
What i've said is
>I'd rather have business with a nice person of color than with an asshole white guy. It's an incredibly stupid and shortsighted view to judge people according to their skin color.

Which is exactly the opposite.

>You will become mix breed mongrels with third world morons
Too late.
We're already there.

maybe a lot of people are like that but i genuinely dislike all nationalism, including black, arab, chinese, and whatever else. defining your identity based on artificial land borders seems retarded to me and leads to racism and prejudice

If a black African person wants to cut his sons' penises apart, live in a hut, and worship trees and dirt, I don't have a problem with that. Maybe they also like to put a white man's tire around somebody's neck, set him on fire, and video tape it with stupid phones made by the white man.

I prefer the values and beliefs of my fellow white men.

>in terms of their value and beliefs?

Well if it make you feel better I guess
God I think us whites have a bigger persecution complex than anyone sometimes

Notice the yellow drips off of the leg in the picture, really makes the cartoon come alive.

thats not his inherent beliefs, rather they were developed as a result of his society

You'd rather have a business with a nice person of color than with a nice white guy.

You can try to dance around it all you want, I see.

>i genuinely dislike all nationalism, including black, arab, chinese, and whatever else. defining your identity based on artificial land racism and prejudice

you don't like humans

what are african values? having food?
beliefs? there are no african religion I can think of
pathetic

And who developed his society? Was it the savage backward Jews?

So tell me of all the other nations and peoples that will become minorities in their own lands in less than a century from now, if current ongoing demographic trends continue at their current course. Then tell me about my persecution complex or whatever.

nationalism is just a substitute for tribal identity. humans lived without nations for millions of years, so nationalism is unnatural.
on the other hand tribal identity makes sense since people actually interacted with their tribe members and didnt identify with random people thousands of kilometers away just because they had the same skin colour. however the death of the modern tribe has elicited a need for belonging which results in identity being defined by something unnatural like favourite sports team, or country of birth

Jews caused those wars you slimy kike. Don't forget it was your kind who launched Germany on the path to 2 world wars with your plundering, attempted coups and Bolshevik aggression and ethnic cleansing from the east. If anything, your lust for internationalism caused those wars.

Nationalism is an absolute requirement for any country, not only to grow, but to continue existing.

Bahá'í Faith. mazdayasna is one of the world's oldest extant religions, just because you cant think of it does not mean it not there

To be patriotic in America is to stand up for that faggot who refuses to stand for the flag.

To be patriotic in America is to allow filthy commie faggots to speak without being assaulted. Or in a more realistic scenario any white nationalists to speak without being assaulted.

To be patriotic in America means to recognize that government is separate from your religion.

To be patriotic in America is to support our nation's interests at the expense of other nations.

And well, own a few guns.

God bless America.

The nation-state is an outgrowth of the city-state, you little bitch.

Other groups of people don't feel that way. Incidentally the only group of people that are socially to feel the way you do, are the only ones slowly going out of existence.

Well, native americas too; they marry outside of their own people more often than they marry their own. They're basically going to utterly not exist in a century, even less so than they do now.

>You'd rather have a business with a nice person of color than with a nice white guy.

In your imagination? I can put words in your mouth too, you know.

Why is nationalism essential for a country, explain

exactly. there are no such thing as "african values". inherent values are not defined by the country youre born in

culture forms from many factors, including historical and economic, so its not fair to equate inherent values with culture

Well you have to be careful with nationalism.
Can kinda lead to bad things like World War I

the city-state is a relatively new concept, only about 2000 years old, which was about the time tribes died out

The only reason to have a nation is if it prioritizes sticking together. Holy shit I feel bad for you if you didn't grow up in a place where you had a shared sense of values, identity, morals, community, culture, language, and so-on.

well maybe if anyone here becomes convinced and propagates these views then hopefully it becomes the mainstream

But they won't stay at a constant climb that not how it works
Tell me one country that has had it make up and population completely because of immigration rising at a constant

The city-state is an outpost in the no-man's-land, kind of like the castle. The nation-state brings this to a larger consolidation of power with greater chance of friendly relations with your other local serfs or cities.

Nation-states are the tits. It's about the balance of power between small people and governmental structures. In the US, for instance, it turned out we needed the Constitution to improve the central government enough to fight the American Revolution against the greatest empire of the time. Was it too much for the eventual extent of our 50 states? That's a more interesting question.

america, canada, australia, new zealand

lel

>but in terms of their values and beliefs?
Depends on said values and beliefs.

That not explaining why it essential
Plus you can have a love of a culture and a place with out nationalism

I mean actually happened not based on view's of a few

are rome and singapore the only modern city states

>It's like saying '>anti-rape is a code word for anti-male'

If you were systematically disenfranchising males from ruling their nations and destroying their cultures for perceived crimes committed centuries prior, then yes, you'd be 'Anti-male'.

Additionally, if all that makes a sex bad (e.g. raping) was done at higher rates by the other sex, and you only addressed males, that would also be 'anti-male'.

Yes, strictly speaking, 'anti-racist' doesn't necessarily mean 'anti-White', but rarely are the two not one in the same.

>So tell me of all the other nations and peoples that will become minorities in their own lands in less than a century from now, if current ongoing demographic trends continue at their current course
Israel

>How are we supposed to unite as a nation when we are constantly told nationalism is bad
Have white babies

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country

That's backward. You can tell me all day long I don't belong in the US or that I just love my culture, but I'm not going to pick up my gun and defend it unless you come after my nation.

I'm central European by the way. Not the original stock, but this is my home and these are my people.

That is not due to immigration as it main factor,
Or because of a constant level it due to war displacement

>Jews caused those wars you slimy kike

>Willhelm II, Nicolas II, George V, Franz Josef II
>jews
>General Staff of the British/German/Russian/Austrian/Ottoman Empire
>jews
>Government of British/German/Russian/Austrian/Ottoman Empire
>regular people, who danced on the streets when WW1 was declared
>jews

/pol education at it's best.

>inb4 b-but mooh Rothshilds controlled everything

Well, if they are so powerful that they can control all the great powers simultaneously then they are the "Master Race" you nazis are sperging about all the time and not the white people.

>Nationalism is an absolute requirement for any country, not only to grow, but to continue existing.

Yeah that's why so many European countries almost ceased to exist and barely survived after two world wars. Because nationalism is sooo based!

You of all people should know what blind nationalism leads to
youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE

And this is just one example, out of many others. I can understand why Americans and Canadians are being ignorant about it, but how Poles can make same mistakes over and over again?

Unless you will claim that all these Ukrainian nationalists were, in fact, Jews, like that retarded Canadian does. I won't be surprised in the slightest.

Facts are facts, Britbong.

A national that is 'postnational' is going to be about as stable and last about as long as an element with a number of protons higher than 80.

You are so damned 20th century "muh scared because ww1 and muh hitler" westerner culturally it's utterly embarrassing, what with your damn shitty muh tolerance muh no inherent nihilism, that literally no damned culture ever has really adopted and persevered with long term, and still you believe this "no inherent values" crap and make the claim. You ARE the fucking current stance of the anglosphere, that thankfully is slowly reverting back to sanity. Maybe before it's too late to save itself.

You're proof against your own claim. You buy into social narratives of your people, same as a soviet communist buys into collectivism or an ancient spartan to his own superiority. Your literally spouting the dogma of our social era, sir.
The flavor of the era for ours, just happens to be suicidal ethnic egalitarianism.

When your mongrel nation arises from such short sighted egalitarian nonsense, and it's shitty just as predicted, your worldview will be proven wrong. As naive and wrong as it truthfully happens to be. These other groups consistently prove that they are Not the same as the original people. In culture, in political sentiment, in self indentity. They identify as themselves, and fight for themselves, to the overwhelming general truth to state such.

Blood and soil, trumps values, because it establishes the values to begin with. Our people tried the value of tolerance and lacking any nationalism. In less than a century, we are going extinct as a distinctive people. We are being literally replaced and changed into another ethnicity. No other large demographic is having this happen to them. Because they don't adopt this cultural facet. Because that facet, which you believe in, is foolishness and destructive.

Multiculturalism set the stage for all of those.

Multiculturalism creates differences in close, uncontrolled quarters which ends in conflict no matter how hard you try to brainwash children and fetishize race mixing

Humans prefer those who are similar to themselves so the closest you will ever get to harmonious relations is dumb shit redneck whites with above average niggers and autistic whites with asians.

God the USA is nationalism too the extreme and totally unstable and devided as fuck

Reread what you typed and say that again please?

Imagine being this much of an imbecile

>Yeah that's why so many European countries almost ceased to exist and barely survived after two world wars.

Democrat education at its finest.

More countries came out of WW1 than went in, but whatever.

Oh, and also:

A virtue, in excess, or deficiency, becomes a vice. Therefore, do not believe a good thing, in abundance bad, to be inherently bad, nor a good thing, in too little quantities bad, to be inherently bad.

Sorry it is 9am but other guy got it

>a place where you had a shared sense of values, identity, morals, community, culture, language, and so-on

So, an Amish community is a nation then? It fits all the criteria, except the language.
Some other religious cults also have that. I'm sure you'll find
>a shared sense of values, identity, morals, community

among Scientologists, for example.

He forgot sovereignty, but that naturally follows, and is more a question of 'does might make right'.

I mean, Australia could probably Papua New Guinea if we wanted to, in which case they wouldn't be a 'nation'. Yet, there would still be a Papua New Guinean people - they just wouldn't be in control of their fate.

fucking hell

fine. I believe in globalism. therefore I want representation(i.e. to vote) in the canadian goverment, I want gibs from the EU. I think I deserve this while living in the US and being a US citizen.

>devided
Learn the language.

BORDERS
LANGUAGE
CULTURE

>FREDDIE FUCKING A BATH TOWEL IN THE BACK SEAT OF MY MUSCLE CAR
>GAS SPILLING OUT THE TOP OF THE CARB
>INTO THE GUTTER
>SMOKING TIRES
>AND OH THESE FISH TACOS, OY VEY, THESE FISH TACOS, I THOUGHT I WOULD GET THE FISH TACOS, BUT HERE I AM AND NOW I HAVE THIS MESHUGA OF THESE FISH TACOS, THIS PLACE

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THAT
LET'S GO TO OUR NEXT CALLER, JACK YOU'RE ON THE SAVAGE NATION

ALRIGHT GET OFF, WHO CARES ABOUT THIS
PLAY THE MUSIC, I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE

*could probably annex Papua New Guinea

To me, nationalism means socialism.

So no thanks.

>More countries came out of WW1 than went in, but whatever.

True and look where all these countries are now? In the European Union, which doesn't even have national borders anymore and most countries have the same currency. Nationalism is fading away and it's a good thing obviously. Sure, you'll have your Golden Dawns and AfDs and FNs and whatnot, especially during an economic crisis. But even these right-wing parties are getting less and less radical with each generation. They have to be more tolerant in order to attract support (look at FN in France or AfD in Germany - these aren't hardcore ultra-right wing movements).
Globalization is winning. In 50 years we will be living in the United World Union.

No, Amish is a big bushy beard guys who run some kind of weird scam, tourist attractions, and they have the lock-up on installing windows apparently.

But the point is if they want to do that within the greater framework of our structure, then I guess that's ok. Nobody says you can't escape from the Amish if you're in a rat job. At the same time, nobody forces the Amish to take the Jew Shots an they seem to be doing well.

>implying we'll ever transcend Earth with low IQ sub-Saharan monkeys and isl*m

>communism made this

>fine. I believe in globalism. therefore I want representation(i.e. to vote) in the canadian goverment, I want gibs from the EU. I think I deserve this while living in the US and being a US citizen.
Only if you are jewish:^)

>Literally arguing in favour of empires

You have to be a shill

>In 50 years we will be living in the United World Union.

In 50 years you'll be living in a 3rd world country, lest you happen to make it to Japan or Eastern Europe.

If you do, I simply ask, do not encourage them to commit suicide as you have done to our nations.