Why do rednecks and conservatives feign outrage when terrorists kill urban leftists?

It just comes across as really disingenuous. Can we just be true to ourselves and celebrate it when a based Muslim shoots up a fag bar or blows up a degenerate pop concert? They give their lives to attack western degeneracy. Acknowledging their sacrifice is the least we can do right?

>They give their lives to attack western degeneracy.
Well, that's not doing anything to fix it. At all.
They are redpilling libtards against Islam though.

Why would you want to be against Islam? You prefer your ZOG government?

>sauce plz

Face looks like that of a prematurely-born slav.

Islam shills are the worst.

Do NOT reply to meme flags
IGNORE meme flag posters
HIDE meme flag threads

Because western culture is superior?

I understand that this is bait, but fuck it, I'll take it.
Of course conservatives and rednecks would be outraged! Even though liberals are a bunch of misguided faggots, they are still our people and countrymen. It is our duty to show them the truth and help them become better than they currently are. While some liberals are diehard and will never change, there are just as many if not more liberals that are misguided and can be taught. And as I'm sure you know, you cannot teach a dead man. You cannot help a dead man.

>they are still our people and countrymen
Speak for yourself buddy.

Because they being the retards that they are still have more sense than you do: it is still their own nationals being under attack. Would you let your sibling get violently murdered if they came out as a leftist to you? Of course not. Idiot.

Leftists are diametrically opposed to everything you stand for, they are 1000 x more dangerous than any terrorist. They are not your people they have disowned you.

>The semen drinking Latino faggots of Pulse Nightclub are our fellow nationals!

lol

>Nine year olds.

Only cuckservatives on twitter do. We laugh at everyone who dies.

>far-left ((((police))))
>moderate

Try again, leftypol.

Aww yea. Look at her open mouth. Now look at her open legs. Now look at her open mouth. Now look at the flaming faggot.

Paul ryan and his ilk never sound sincere when offering condolences. I guess it's the perception that conservatives are heartless beings, which is true because the only time they stop to reflect is AFTER something bad happens. Every other time it's simply them sucking dick and flagellating muh sacred cows. Faggots are always trying to find an angle to everything. That's what makes people not trust the conservatives.

It's a play on an anti-Islam meme suggesting that all Muslims are terrorists because they don't publicly oppose it or something similar.

We might be shocked by radical western degeneracy but it's only allowed to flourish because of the support from the 'moderate westerners'.

>We might be shocked by radical western degeneracy but it's only allowed to flourish because of the support from the 'moderate westerners'.

True.

When exactly was the last time a terrorist killed left wing urbanites?

bataclan would probably fit the bill. And pulse nightclub. probably.

They only ever strike highly populated areas which are 80% leftist and about 45% white.

>I cannot have a problem with both leftists and muslims
>a fucking larper presents a false dichotomy
>using a nazi fucking flag
I cannot believe you are genuine.

>I cannot have a problem with both leftists and muslims
No you can not, because the one is the cure to the other.

You can argue you don't want non-whites entering your nation but that is a completely separate issue. The authoritarianism and strict moral framework of Islam is exactly what the west needs right now.

Im glad you brought this up despite the obvious problems with islam. Their attacks on the west are usually on liberal degenerate targets. And liberalism is the true problem here.

the thing they currently name "western culture" is disgusting.
actual muslims would put an end to "western culture" whenever given the chance which is ironic as
"western culture" of nowadays is all about "stop islamophobia" and the actual western culture (now pretty much dead) would be fine with driving away the muslim invaders.

Actual western culture encourages us to take up arms against invaders and those who threaten our tribes and suchlike, and not to lend money at interest and shit but its all words now man long gone