/IOTBW/ Mosley Was Right Edition

Do Not Alter The Message
Do Not Alter The Flyers
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.
Do not trespass. Do not Vandalize. Do not post over other signs or flyers. Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories. We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

>We should do "it's oaky to be black" next and see them treat it differently!
Every US/Canadian campus is already covered with pro-"PoC" posters and propaganda. Showing a pro-"PoC" bias is not the point and proves nothing we don't already know. The point is to expose their anti-white bias in as blatant a way possible.
>"Okay" is too weak! We need a stronger message!
The weakness of the word "Okay" is the point. We are showing that there is no low you can sink to that will make them happy. To them it isn't even "okay" to be white. People on social media have had the correct response and are starting to declare pride in being white. The Plan is working. Stick to the plan.

List of media responses: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco
youtu.be/QuNgEc9Zhs4
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
youtu.be/pOh5qLEWqsI
youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M
kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mobile/it-s-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-outside-schools-1.3666093
youtube.com/watch?v=K87XWSGSEGc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=oxo4vIp66Rc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajl7iF5aRO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumperino

Question, would using shipping labels and a marker be a decent idea? I know you can get them for free, and they'd be a lot harder to tear down.

youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco
youtu.be/QuNgEc9Zhs4
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
youtu.be/pOh5qLEWqsI
youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M

Here are some videos to keep your spirits up everyone.

sup lads check out my idea for phase 2: "better ted than dead"

A racist statement: it's okay to be white.
A non-racist statement: it's okay to be any race.
An anti-racist statement: it's okay to accept that whiteness is an ideological apparatus that functions as an internal exception which maintains the larger apparatus of racial hierarchy and that it must be dismantled.

>racist incidents
>it's okay to be white
Wew lad

I know a few have done that as a last resort. But be careful with stickers as that van count as vandalism depending on where you put it.

I'm mailing out "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" posters to Aussi politicians and others.
36 already sent. Still have stamps left.
Ausbros give me names and preferably an address of who should get one.

I prefer this phase 2. Go make some white babies.

kitchener.ctvnews.ca/mobile/it-s-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-outside-schools-1.3666093

Any suggestion on safe spots to put them? I just like the idea of being able to quickly put them somewhere and minimize the chance of getting caught. I'm on a college campus and about to graduate so I'd like to drop a red pill before I finish up.

Probably those racist pumpkins at it again.

Would it be racist if it says "It's okay to be black" instead

The idea for the signs appears to have originated on the website Sup Forums, where one user suggested that they could increase social unrest and potentially convert people to white nationalist causes'

This is what happens to a country completely obsessed with native apologizing. We will forever be the villains despite the fact of the majority of European immigrants being dirt poor peasants.

>about to graduate
Be extra careful to not get caught then, be aware of the cameras and cover your face in some inconspicuous way (sunglasses, or if it is cold in your area a scarf), wear clothes you never normally wear to that area. I would stick to places other flyers and promotional material is posted, you are less likely to get in trouble, less likely to be noticed while doing it, and more likely to get it seen by someone other than the groundskeeper or janitor.

>5 words

can no one on this board count

Contraction is a word.

I was probably going to put them up on some bulletin boards around campus. Maybe slap them on light poles as I walk to class. There's a main street where thousands of students walk up and down every day. I should be fine then.

Pmub

Do all your campus have no CCTV around or something? It's fun and all but wouldn't want to get into deep shit because of the leftists.

stay on target

Fuck no

Did the Fly over banner in California ever happen?

This will happen eventually

I trolled a bit when this was in the planning stages, but this faggot is right. Keep it simple. Keep it the same. Don't even change okay to ok.

#ItsOkayToBeWhite

And a warm greeting to any CIA/FBI/other departments lurking in these threads. I hope you are doing well and remember us fondly down the road. We are doing our best to make our countries stronger and counter the Marxist stranglehold on the minds of our countrymen. If you still have loyalty to your country and work for the well being of its people, wish us well in your hearts and write kindly about us in our dossiers and your reports.

That man is a god.

No, and that is for the best. You want to avoid a paper trail or any identification that could lead back to anyone. Give the media no one to blame or interview. Make them contend with the 5 words on its own.

A true hero to the world.

>Thank you Russian operative! We'll be your stooges and help you weaken our own country!

Its still ok to be white user.

Man I wish I was some kind of operative. I bet they get paid well.

Good luck getting away with as you do the Russian's bidding.

They live in shitty public housing estates in cold ass Russia.

Oh Oh, Shill alert, I repeat shill alert!

What the fuck is wrong with liberals?

At first I thought it was being misinformed, but now I realize it's mental illness.

The autistic screeching of "RUSSiA! NORTH KOREA!" after every breath gets very annoying. How about leave them alone jackass? How about let them live their lives in peace idiot? It's like you WANT to die for Israel, moron.

All I see is a newspaper with the message "it's okay to be white".

I feel fucking awesome after posting "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" flyers.
They haven't even been seen yet, and I feel fucking amazing. I know I've done something right and just. And there's nothing you can do or say that'll take it away from me.
All you can do is bitch and moan. I feel sorry for you, honestly. Perpetually offended must be a really shitty lifestyle choice.

>It's like you WANT to die for Israel, moron.
They do. Haven't you noticed what they do after a terror attack by a muslim? They hold a candle light vigil, not for the victims, but for the muslims. That's how deep the ethnomasochism goes, that's how strong the programming is. They want to be killed because that is the ultimate sign of submission to the cult of diversity.

That's what it feels like to be a part of something far grander than simple fleeting personal pleasures. To stand up for your countrymen and strike at the heart of evil. That feeling is what all the great songs and battle hymns are about. And now you have had a small taste of what is known as Glory.

What kind of jumbled mess is that

We should try to do a big push on the christmis or thanksgiving.

Can confirm. I put some up for the first time last week, and now I can't stop returning to put up more.

That would be "White Friday" and "White Christmas", feel free to prepare and take part.

I fucking hate those people
>uuuh nice shade of brown :)))
But no one can explain why the fuck it's nicer than anything else.

I'm ready nigga, i missed the last main wave cause i was out of town

Had to screencap this. It's good encouragement for anons in future threads

Phase 2 is kicking over Jewish tombstones.

WAHOO *1up*

Can I translate the text in my language? Or should I just post them in english?

>Don't be creative in our political movement!
>Stick to the plan, post the fliers drones!

sad lol, what the fuck happened to 'not your personal army'?

Phase 2 is making white babies. Get to work.

Make Pogroms Great Again

>it's okay to deface public property

I suppose if it translates well, do it.

How are you going to do that
>you aren't white you daft bastard

We're doing it for the lulz. Lulz have always trumped personal army requests. GTFO newfaggot.

This really isn't relevant to Latvia, we don't have le 56%
It doesn't

whiter then u mohammed

> when you see the anglo listen and believe
wew
> There Is No Phase 2
There is multiple actually. But we need to wait until average 56% will get the message.

bravo sir!

>Not Your Personal Army
You clearly don't know the point of that rule.

>It doesn't
Translate it to your language, then translate it to English again. Post results.

NZfag here, Can put posters around for extra coverage. NZ is mostly left too, so it's a great area to hit.

nigga, half your country is slav mongrels

Bonus point if you mail some to politicians. Especially the black ones.

I'm sick of this phase two bullshit that keeps coming up.
>Omg geometric designs
>So epic! Triggering CNN!
>blank pieces of paper so clever and postmodern
>It's okay to be, lel they'll get so triggered it's even MORE innocent!!!
If this is you?

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the - Just fucking leave. You're not cute. You're not funny. You're not subtle. You're not epic. You're not clever. You're not special.

That last one sting a bit? It fucking should, because that's what this is about. Society tells us the only form pride you aren't allowed to have is white pride. Society tells us you are born guilty if you are born white. Society tells us your achievements mean nothing if you achieved them while white. Society tells us your pain means nothing if it is white pain. Society tells us it is okay to hate you, to kill you, to deny you jobs, to deny you dignity if you are white. Society tells you if you are white your turn is over and you deserve less because you, your family, your friends, your ancestors, your history, your dreams, your way of fucking life are EVIL. Society tells you it is not okay to be white.

You want to know what the answer to that is?

I'll give you a fucking hint, you brainlet coward memeflag piece of shit.

The answer isn't being cute, the answer isn't being clever and snide and tittering when the opposition gets angry. The answer is five fucking words that reaffirm a simple truth, something that is being denied to our children - without hatred, without detail, without symbolism, without vagary.

It's okay to be white.

Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothing after, nothing altered, no phase two.

The answer to all of this bullshit we have to deal with every fucking day?

TELLING
THE
FUCKING
TRUTH

It's okay to be white.
I'm so fucking mad that people even begin to fail to understand this.

t. boomer who doesn't get it

When your children don't have a home they feel safe in you'll know I'm right, cunt.

Print the poster.

Post the poster.

How about you stop virtue signaling and keep it simple. It's about triggering liberals and making them reveal their anti-white nature, stop being a faggot acting all high and mighty

>whiter then u mohammed
I've heard that before I've never seen it though

Black guy here : are you telling me that there are idiots who have a problem with that sentence? OF COURSE it's ok to be white!!

Northern Irish bro here.

We don't really have too much shit here. Do I put up posters anyway?

>Waleed ALy

HAHAHA, do you know his home address?

Bump

Very much so.
youtube.com/watch?v=K87XWSGSEGc&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=oxo4vIp66Rc&feature=youtu.be

Nah, sent it to Monash uni in Clayton. He's a lecturer there.

> That feeling is what all the great songs and battle hymns are about. And now you have had a small taste of what is known as Glory.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajl7iF5aRO8

Ade, mein liebes Schätzelein, ade, ade, ade,
Es muß, es muß geschieden sein, ade, ade, ade,
Es geht um Deutschlands Gloria, Gloria, Gloria,
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Viktoria! Sieg Heil! Viktoria!

Visier und Ziel sind eingestellt, ade, ade, ade,
Auf Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt, ade, ade, ade,

Wir ruhen und wir rasten nicht, ade, ade, ade,
Bis daß die Satansbrut zerbricht, ade, ade, ade,

Reich mir die Hand zum Scheidegruß, ade, ade, ade,
Und deinen Mund zum Abschiedskuß, ade, ade, ade,

--

Goodbye, my sweet darling, goodbye
I must, I must go away, goodbye
It's about Germany's glory, glory, glory
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil Viktoria! Sieg Heil Viktoria! (the goddess of victory)

Sight and aim are adjusted, goodbye
To Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt, goodbye
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil Viktoria! Sieg Heil Viktoria!

We won't idle or rest, goodbye
Until the Satan's spawn are destroyed, goodbye

Give me your hand for parting words, goodbye
And your mouth for a parting kiss, goodbye

Yes

Go home and go to bed. Do you want to call in a third day in a row because you were out late with your potato nigger boyfriend again?

Bump

You must be from Melbourne, shill scum.

New Poster idea. I think this one would get some good reactions as well