If fluoride and soy are used to keep the US population calm then why are burgers so aggressive recently?

If fluoride and soy are used to keep the US population calm then why are burgers so aggressive recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/federal-government-calls-for-lowering-fluoride-levels-in-drinking-water/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

being dumb and fat makes you grumpy. now post that skeletons roast beef

still low test, but also low impulse control, partly stemming from the disgusting diet modern westerners eat
also I would love to see Genie's fat fucking pussy lips

Low test actually makes guys more irritable.
But the aggression you're seeing is mainly extreme dislike between the actual men and the pseudo-men who are jelly.
Also the brewing race war, of course.

Your numbers have been acknowledged and I would also like to see that skeleton's vagene. Thanks.

-animoo nibba

>recently

Thanks ms skeltal

THANKS MR SKELETAL

STICC

Low test makes you more aggressive, just think of how cranky your dad was when he found out you were never going to be worthy of him.

almost spat out my drink

I was gonna post this, is australianz psykik kangz

THEYRE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

*Bones rattling*

how did this get 6 replies, retards

holy fuck my sides

Aggression is more a trait of high estrogen, healthy T despite the stereotypes, helps men stay level headed. Fat cells excrete estrogen, majority of USA is obese, thus majority is high estrogen.

Soy is full of estrogen and causes people to become unbalanced. Fluoride causes brain damage, which exacerbates aggression.

You photoshopped her thigh gap right? Holy shit. You could land a fucking plane between her legs.

kekd

How are we more aggressive lately when the Nov 4th rallies were so dull there were old ladies in floral hats singing ditties?

3 (you)s isn't enough

Best answer though

Op's pic:
>Face: Kinda cute
>Bobs: Well, okay I can work with that
>Waist: You need a sangwish yumsayin
>Coot: HO LEE MOTHER OF GOD!

Pic related.

Also, on the grand scheme of things, Americans are far more docile now than before. The country was founded by a fucking revolution, against a government far less tyrannical than exists today.

she's probably a healthy weight/
all her weight just goes to her vag
SOMEBODY POST IT

Holy Fuck! What a scary bitch! For a second I thought those were peg legs!

Thanks Ms Skeltal

You could fit your forearm between those asscheeks and still not touch the sides

Because everyone’s been bullying us more it’s really sad user will you help us?

Not calm, less intuitive. Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, essentially making you a mere flesh suit.

Okay, then how are there red pilled people on Sup Forums who don't avoid fluoride?

I thought calcium calcified the pineal gland

they're breaking the conditioning

How is she still alive?

that is burgers calm

Girl was last seen at the final stage of the race.

Pilots are confused but most are willing to give it a good crack.

we're not aggressive we're just retarded from fluoride poisoning so gib more skeletraps or die faggot

Does Finland have fluoride water? I heard that it doesn't and that it gets water from mountains, but I'm not sure.

How is it she weighs nothing but yet still has roast beef? Not even trying to be mean here. How is it possible when she weighs nothing?

hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/federal-government-calls-for-lowering-fluoride-levels-in-drinking-water/

our aggression is because fluoride is lower now

Our diets are polarized too.
I eat an almost totally carnivorous diet and I don't drink the gay frog water.

There’s no way to avoid it you absorb more than you could drink when you shower. Also I’m trap and I love meat and “manly” food like steaks. None of that effects your sexuality.

Honestly prefer STICC to THICC