White men killing themselves

Please explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_booklet_eng.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>please explain

kys and it will be explained in full detail.

>((white men))
>in ((USA))
hell no.

What do you mean by this?

What do you mean by this?

What does other mean ?

Well we seem to have a problem with leafs thinking they have a vagina when they actually have a cock.... And then they hero.

suicide is the most selfish thing you can do, it figures that privileged white men are so fond of it

also men are inherently violent

>white

White males are the most likely to have access to a firearm (for a variety of reasons) when attempting suicide. Other groups will use different methods with different success rates.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_booklet_eng.pdf

>Other
What?

>in the united states
Try again burger. I'm actually looking for a serious answer here

>other

I just assume unspecified. Like it was clear the victim died by a firearm but not clear whether it was suicide homicide or accidental

this

Nah that white male suicide stat is for pure whites

They prefer to go their own way

Yea, my bad I should have elaborated.
It's fucking snowflake beta fucks that hero, you know the kind of numales your bitch country promotes.

Go suck a limp trudeau dick, fucking leaf.

So what you're saying is that white men are snowflake beta cuck nu males?

>pure whites
>USA
Pick one

No what I'm saying is the white men who hero are snowflake beta cuck nu males.

And you fucking leafs are promoting it.
>Trudeau=fag numale

>the white men who hero are snowflake beta cuck nu males.

So why is there such a high correlation between whiteness and this affliction? You can't blame Canada because this is a US chart, but please keep insulting trudeau, I hate him as much as anyone on here

Because there are a lot of white snowflake beta cuck numales.

And countries like Canada and "leaders" like Trudeau are perpetuating it.

You do know there are white people in the United states. It's just quickly approaching a minority?

Alien women, duh?

haha yeah right

For being useless person, whites kill themselves. For being useless person, niggers kills every else because they blame others for their own actions.

With recent events, the media showing it's true colors, our pick for President being in league with the kikes, and our way of life melting away.

Why is there any confusion? You come here and see what we see and wonder why some lose hope?

Women don't actually kill themselves, except if it's by accident. It's a cry for attention thing. Like they attempt suicide, knowing it will garner them attention and sympathy. When a man commits suicide he wants to die.

Besides, males have the most to lose. Women have easy mode lives in the western world. Nothing is as coddled and supported as a woman by herself, both in society and by the government. A man by himself without a job will become a failure and a bum. A man is his job, if he has no function, he is dead to society, or might as well be.

White men get shit done.

Found the kikes.

We should encourage men in that sotuation to go kill politicians instead of themselves, to change things into the right direction, desu.
Think about it...

What did they mean by this?