CBTS #109- STOP FOCUSING ON LARPS, FOCUS ON Q's QUESTIONS! Edition

Hey y'all, sorry for the last title (Pence the Pedo) from now on I'll stick to using facts as bases for thread titles etc. :)
>Quick Reminder: remember to stay hydrated and eat! We need everyone at peak condition! So get /comfy/ with a drink and snacks!

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html

Updated Answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit#gid=1024693024)

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

Another CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: → # → # → # (This started it all; archive: archive.is/aaWPu)

------
→ # → #
>Swiss user wants to talk about See eye ayyy in Switzerland and CERN
→ # → #

Links to thread #1- #91: pastebin.com/zYpXtvQF

Latest:
#108: >#107: → #
#106: → # → #
#105: → # → #
#104: → # → #
#103: → # → #
#102: → # → #
#101: → # → #
#100: → # → # → # (epic 100)
#99: → # → # → # (9 post infodrop by → # → # → #)
#98: → # → #
#97: → # → #
#96: → # → #
#95: → # → #
#94: → # → # → # (Q and +++ in here)
#93: → # → #
#92: → # → #

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies
youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds
youtube.com/channel/UC2rm3zZK_uA4aSzV2gHysGw
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/saudi-arabia-a-milking-cow-for-us-says-irans-ayatollah-khamenei/news-story/6046c0ddb059a27ba99e683d19cd811e
youtube.com/watch?v=5o1Pce-_gl0
meltronx.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im first

Q keeps mentioning Godfather 3 and Vegas right. Even if you have seen the movie, have a quick look at the plot on the Godfather 3 Wikipedia page esp concerning Vegas. Remember who sold shares in the hotel recently? hmm...
"Michael wants the deal untainted by Mafia involvement and pays off the mob bosses from the sale of his Las Vegas holdings. Zasa receives nothing and, declaring Michael his enemy, storms out. Altobello follows Zasa, saying he will reason with him. Minutes later, a helicopter hovers outside the conference room and opens fire. Most of the bosses are killed, but Michael, Vincent, and Michael's bodyguard, Al Neri, escape. "

Also might Campos have been hired as someone's personal bodyguard which would explain the union website discrepancies.

I can't figure out what Snow White is but I think it has to do with Snowden and Russia, but what? I can't keep up with these threads desu.

THIS IS A MOSSAD LARP

BE WEARY OF INFO IN HERE

Q TYPED OUT +++ AFTER POTUS

Q IS A LARPER

When will mods ban+delete larps?

This is a massive LARP/CIA psyop to distract from real shit, like who is getting indicted by Mueller's team, like Tony Podesta etc. Fucking IDIOTS.

In the fall of 2016, Harvey Weinstein set out to suppress allegations that he had sexually harassed or assaulted numerous women. He began to hire private security agencies to collect information on the women and the journalists trying to expose the allegations. According to dozens of pages of documents, and seven people directly involved in the effort, the firms that Weinstein hired included Kroll, which is one of the world’s largest corporate-intelligence companies, and Black Cube, an enterprise run largely by former officers of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence agencies. Black Cube, which has branches in Tel Aviv, London, and Paris, offers its clients the skills of operatives “highly experienced and trained in Israel’s elite military and governmental intelligence units,” according to its literature.

Two private investigators from Black Cube, using false identities, met with the actress Rose McGowan, who eventually publicly accused Weinstein of rape, to extract information from her. One of the investigators pretended to be a women’s-rights advocate and secretly recorded at least four meetings with McGowan. The same operative, using a different false identity and implying that she had an allegation against Weinstein, met twice with a journalist to find out which women were talking to the press. In other cases, journalists directed by Weinstein or the private investigators interviewed women and reported back the details.

HOLLYWOOD IS DIRECTLY TIED INTO MOSSAD AND THE PEDOPHILE NETWORKS THAT LEAD BACK TO THE ROTHSCHILDS AND ISRAEL

From last thread:

Does anyone think the letting 70% go vs catching the 30% could be a bit of dis purposeful info? Thinking about it, no mater how you swing it, 70% is a large number and huge risk to let just walk even if you get the top guys, I imagine they would be looking for ways and connections to get back on top.

On the other hand, being a dis info campaign, you get that corrupt element to be more willing to out themselves to jump at the chance to be part of that 70%. Wouldn't that garner more information from the corrupt crowd when shit hits the fan, and keep a lot of the actors that think they might have a chance to weather the storm in place?

Just a thought, if this is from a previously dis proven post please disregard

IGNORE SHILLS CONCERN TROLLING LIKE THIS:

This. This has got to be the biggest LARP/shill operation on Sup Forums in the last year. I'm honestly impressed, and disappointed that most of these fucking autists haven't realized it.

WEINSTEIN AND EPSTEIN WORKED HAND IN HAND.

JEWS RUN THE PEDOPHILE BLACKMAIL.

MOSSAD = PIZZAGATE

Nice digies straya, keep up the solid work

Reposted for fresh eyes:

Does anyone remember Tory Smith who died of cancer and made all sorts of claims about Pence being a pedo - raping 186 children etc? You can go through his channel history and literally watch him wither away, and each video seems to be him imploring us to believe him.

Seems definitely a little tweaked, but MK'll probably do that to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds

youtube.com/channel/UC2rm3zZK_uA4aSzV2gHysGw

larrrrrrrrrrrrp

+++ posted by user at 2am EST. POTUS confirmed at 4pm EST. Don't let CIA shills call it fake, check the archives.

This week is going to be nuts, so hold on +++

How many Q questions are tied into recent happenings? What's known to be true so far?
Checklist.

CIA niggers pls go.

REMEMBER:
DONT REPLY TO THE SHILLS. IGNORE THEM.

You mean the Mossad disinfo agent?

ISRAEL AND ROTHSCHILDS = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL AND ROTHSCHILDS = PIZZAGATE

Also, my take on the breadcrumbs is a Hansel and Gretel reference. The breadcrumbs lead back to the house. I think this is a major hint at who Q really is. What a time to be alive anons.

Q: Why can't MegaAnon figure out how to use a trip code?

As big of a faggot as he's being about it, he's not totally wrong.
>be weary of info on here
be weary of all info

Been here since the beginning mostly lurking occasionally posting. just wanted to bump the thread before bed and say God bless you to all the patriots in this thread even if this is all some insane elaborate LARP these traitors will be brought to justice whether it be in this life or the next. Justice will be served.

Black Cube (in Hebrew: בלאק קיוב) is a private intelligence agency, which operates out of London, Paris and Tel Aviv,[1] and is the trading name of BC Strategy Ltd.[2] The company was founded in 2010[3] by former Israeli intelligence officers[4] Dan Zorella (in Hebrew: דן זורלא) and Avi Yanus (in Hebrew: אבי ינוס) and draws its manpower from elite and secretive Israeli intelligence units.[5] The company’s personnel are known to maintain close ties to the Israeli government and intelligence agencies.

Black Cube’s primary field of operation is litigation support, where the company provides intelligence, evidence and strategic advisory services in multi-jurisdictional litigations, arbitrations and white-collar crime cases.[6] In 2017 Black Cube's role in investigating reporters who were writing about Harvey Weinstein was reported in the New Yorker. [7]

Meir Dagan - Former head of Mossad, Honorary President of the Board.[33]

Major General Giora Eiland[34] - Former head of the Israeli National Security Council, headed the IDF’s Operation Branch and IDF’s Planning Branch.

Professor Asher Tishler - President of the College of Management Academic Studies[35]

Brigadier General Mati Leshem[36] - Recipient of the 1997 Israel Defence Prize[37]

Colonel Ephy Yerushalmy - Former head of Unit 504, IDF Humint Division.[38][39]

Doron Arbelli - Former director of the Israeli Tax Authority[40]

Paul Reyniers[41] - Former partner at Price Waterhouse and author of GARP (Generally Accepted Risk Principles)[42]

Itiel Maayan - Member of Microsoft's Customer Advisory Board[43]

Golan Malka[44] - Former Vice President Marketing and Business Development of NICE Systems[45]

Thank you burger bro.

shadilay brother, rest easy

THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
>THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
>THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
>THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
>THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
>THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
>THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
THIS IS A CIA PSYOP
>THIS IS A CIA PSYOP

REMEMBER- FOCUS ON Q's QUESTIONS!

Nice Bread OP
Biggest single day Q info dumps were today

your post helps no one
prove it

NO FAGGOT, FOCUS ON FUCKING YOURSELF YOU CIA NIGGER SHILL.

Old news. Calling us larps for talking about Saturn and then you make a Saturn reference. Get it together faggot.

SUMMARY FOR LURKERS AND NEWBIES

Could Trumps "milking" tweet relate to this?....

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/saudi-arabia-a-milking-cow-for-us-says-irans-ayatollah-khamenei/news-story/6046c0ddb059a27ba99e683d19cd811e

This.

THE Q QUESTIONS DONT FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE REGARDLESS OF THE ANSWERS YOU FIND SHIT IS GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAYS.

Bump stock

>Adm R Adm R Adm R Adm R Adm R Adm R

Admiral Michael S. Rogers:

Navy from Chicago did ROTC at Auburn. Normal bullshit on a boat until 1980s when did surveillance at El Salvador.

El Salvador = death squads. That is, this is when US special forces taught the local Army how to murder and torture and terrorize people. Psyops, counter insurgency shit. Point is: dark ass shit, anti-commie, but dark and classified.

After this role, he qualified to become a Navy spook, a crypto-nerd listening in on shit.

Nothing until the 2000s, now works for Joint Chiefs in cyberwarfare during Iraq. Went on to command PACOM as chief of intelligence (Korea secrets? Flip?). First cyberpuke to be a vice admiral.

Oh shit, now wikipedia gets NUTS!

>In his first public remarks as NSA director, Rogers stated that he believed that NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden was "probably not" working for a foreign intelligence agency, despite frequent speculation and assertion by the NSA's allies to the contrary.

>The Washington Post reported on 19 November 2016 that Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James R. Clapper Jr. had recommended to President Obama that Rogers BE TERMINATED as director of the National Security Agency. Carter reportedly recommended he be terminated due to poor performance, whereas Clapper considered it wise that the position be held by a CIVILIAN.

I don't know the ins and outs from this article, but it seems like Rogers was a trailblazer. The first guy with expert knowledge on cyber shit, who was also an HQ/Brass kind of dude. QAnon is hard for MI and dudes in uniform. Maybe Rogers got his foot in the door, under (((their))) noses. He was the bridge for Trump's transition.

Interesting name. Black Cube relates to Mecca and Saturn and all that shit.

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

THE REAL NEWS IS WHO MUELLER IS INDICTING
>IGNORE LARP THREADS LIKE THIS

FUCK OFF MOSSAD

Yeah. Jews are behind everything and OP IS A JEW aka this is a disinfo campaign. Mossad.

Like because it's Monday and no new names have been announced.

>tfw Flynn is still free man and I'm a shitlib

>SHIT IS GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAYS
thank you.

just enjoy the greatest happening in a 70 years you fucks.

Take a look at this picture.

THIS IS A DISTRACTION BY CIA/SHILL FARMS I.E. SHAREBLUE/CTR
>THIS IS A DISTRACTION BY CIA/SHILL FARMS I.E. SHAREBLUE/CTR

>Q predicts major happenings
>says nothing is coincidence
>predicts twitter outage
>twitter user posts +++ dogwhistle
>POTUS blows +++ dogwhistle
>SA rounds up some of most powerful people in the world
>responsible for 9/11
>another war declared in middle east

CIA Shills: ITS A LARP GO BACK TO SLEEP

weren't there supposed to be 17 new sealed indictments added today? is there proof?

WHO'S JEWING WHO IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=5o1Pce-_gl0

Trump press conference SK live

Jesus Christ is it that hard to answer some questions
I would if i wasn't on mobile right now
>don't get baited by the ayy lmao AI threads
>that fucker with the stripe flags is likely an advanced shill dropping random Jewish conspiracies

what significance does the color inversion have?
you might be on to something here.

It looks like Shill Team 6 really cares what others think and share and brainstorm on a harmless discussion thread

Also Jews wear them on their wrists and foreheads during serious worship and they contain little secret scrolls in side. Not kidding.

I wouldn't call her "advanced"

Okay, who's he indicting genius?

here is a link where you can monitor live CERN activitis

bookmark!!!
meltronx.com/index.html

UHHH ISRAEL

He also had an unannounced mtg with Trump on Nov 17.
Then, Clapper and Carter tried to get him fired.

Dude that's some THC tier coincidence finding.

We are being raided by shills concern trolling

Hillary, Huma, John and Tony Podesta, etc. etc. etc.

IGNORE AND SAGE THIS THREAD
>IGNORE AND SAGE THIS THREAD

WHY ARE THE SHILLS POSTING LIKE THIS
>WHY ARE THE SHILLS POSTING LIKE THIS

Thanks for identifying yourself.

Is Alice in wonderland this?

Anons
Q said we were chosen for early leaks for the biggest happening in a long time so that we could procure Timelines and Infographics to help during the aftermath. There will be so much spinning in the MSM that we have a huge weight on our shoulders knowing all the insider info. We will not sit by idle while patriots risk their life during these operations, we were given specific instructions. Put together the pieces Q is dropping and have the Information ready in digestible form for the public after the storm settles. Many of you have yet to grasp the gravity of the situation and our role in it.

So, he was a mole, and then things got spoopy. Let's look up his meeting with Trump. What's reported about it might give major clues about "how it all went down" and explain "what the fuck is going on now"

I saw the flag, what does the flip mean?
why make mecca the inverted colors?
what could this represent?
you can't just flail and cry ISSA JEW and expect that to mean something.

We may be too far down the rabbit hole...

When are sealed indictments allowed to be unsealed?

YOU ARE BEING DISTRACTED. FOCUS ON THE INDICTMENTS YOU FUCKS

okay sure.
this i agree with.
we can't have them another holocaust when there was none.
cool, i am in.

Q, etc.,
Figured it out.
I remember what you showed me.
Put me in coach!
SSGLIBERTY

>Chosen

HAHAHAHAHAH

>we

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

THATS HOW YOU KNOW ITS A FUCKING LARP

KEK that picture is beautiful user

alice = hillary
wonderland = saudi arabia

1) source 2) and, not in

This

you are close.

The significance is of the octagon shape in the middle of the star.

Octogon is important, as it references templars, and integration in Switzerland.

said the shill to the other shill

This.
Dissemination of information showing intent and cause ahead of time before any of these actions break public gives us time to prepare for the incoming literal meme-warfare needed from us. Everything else has been a dry run, this time we're oiled up for deep meme penetration.

Has anyone who has been following for the last few days noticed how the shills tend to come out very late at night? Q said early on that the threads wouldn't be shilled as hard because monitoring agencies don't want the clutter. Seems like they send in the shills whenever there's an expected lull in activity.

Anyone who believes this is still a LARP at this point isn't paying attention or is intentionally trying to derail. Pic related.

Remember. Everything we have learned in these 100+ threads is the biggest APPROVED leak in U.S history. Don't let this moment slip by when you were called upon by your President to help secure the future of this Country for generations to come.

I like the cut of your jib user

Kys faggot.

ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
>PALESTINE WILL RISE FROM THE JEW ASHES
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN
ISRAEL IS GOING DOWN

I blearned it at skreul

Q, etc.
I remember what you showed me.
Figured the rest out.
Put me in coach!
SSGLIBERTY

How do I get in on working on the graphic and answering questions? is there a thread where we're dropping answers?

>when this thread becomes a containment thread

Figure it being late they wouldnt out as much. some must be on salary at this point.

!!!!
Switzerland=Rothchilds HQ= Templars?

This guy is a fucking nutball, he has no evidence.

The harder they shill, the more real it is. Good job shariablue2.0. You'll hang from a light post when this all breaks loose.