Lauren southern FINALLY confirmed she's an ethno-nat

we gained 2 laurens in 1 days boy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/927808427665055745
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/927813073397837824
hooktube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laura southern is definitely our /girl

inb4 (((people))) bitch about ecelebs. It's as if they don't want normies to be exposed to right wing ideas.

You're a worthless brainlet sperge that can't read between the lines if you needed confirmation in the first place.

She loved the Big Identitaire Dick

>mocking ecelebs and the reddit refugees that endorse them
>this makes you a fucking Jew
Get out.

i know its been obvious for over a year now. it just feels good to have the official confirmation

Hi

Sorry but Lauren "burned by the coal, give me patreon shekels to pay the toll" Southern is over.

Bow down to the newest bestest Lauren.

sweet rebbit meme, (pronounced mémé btw) bruh.

well shes canadian so i dont really care what she thinks

Daily reminder that leftists know the importance of e-celebs moreso than actual right-wingers themselves. They have entire discords dedicated to shutting down small, medium, and large right wing YouTube channels.

Right wing YouTube channels have converted millions of white men and women to soft core white nationalism or white Identitarianism.

>s/he hasn't said GAS THE JEWS HEIL HITLER
>something something ad hominem
>s/he isn't very attractive! :(
>I'm going to say they're a Jew even though I have literally no evidence!! :(

All the arguements of a leftshit.

She's taking Dickie's bait and walking her reputation off a cliff

>Laura southern is definitely our /girl
maybe if you're a cuck

Fuck is she to say? She isn't even French.

>gonzo journalist
Topkek, Thompson will be rolling in his grave seeing what passes for gonzo journalism

I will admit this Lauren is much more based and a fuggin hottie, doesn't even have a patreon

America was a homeland but it’s hopeless now. The boomers failed us. The US is a globalist multiracial economic platform which will collapse in short order.

Mocking ecelebs doesn't make you jewish, but
failure to see the value in ecelebs is nigger tier.

The ecelebs aren't there for your benefit, user. You've already got the ideology down. You don't need some youtuber to parrot the ideology to you, and you definitely don't need a youtuber to parrot the ideology slightly to the left of yours.

But for the average normie, these ecelebs provide the perfect stepping stone between mainstream political thought and where you are now. The average person simply cannot go from basic bitch neocon Fox News supporter to 1488 in one fell swoop. They need ecelebs, skeptics, and alt-light types to first gently put the idea in their head that something isn't entirely right about today's mainstream political dialogue.

I don't want France to become a French minority neither

No keep your bluepilled shit at plebbit i dont care or want eclecbs heere

Also, she's someone with mild fetal alcohol syndrome, which causes low intelligence, and she's agreeing with you. Really tickles my balls.

Nice proof xD I love Lenin xD

Neither are you, Abdul.

Do you have a link to either tweet? I cant find them on lauren's page

it was just an example commie faggot

This.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/927808427665055745

thompson is rolling dead because of what HE became

>being so low effort that you have to resort to quoting yourself
here's a (You), don't spend it on iron baseball bats

True. "E-celebs" are irrelevant to anybody who is redpilled but they cause leftists to twist up in knots because of their potential to wake up people who are uninformed/apathetic.

You're right actually, my two little brothers 14 and 15 years old were redpilled by E-Celebs.

Married yet?

She's only doing it for money. She's to white nationalism what boob streamers on twitch are to gamers.

She also got POOED.PRESS T TO "TFU, TFU"

T

>Sup Forums cares about the opinion of a rootless international leaf
Please leave

Answer: Demonstrably so. Created by Whites for Whites, ~90% White from inception until jews' non White biological attack on America with their 1965 immigration act.

because she got the taste of big identitarian cock by martin "the bolshevik'' sellner

She's alienating her American audience.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/927813073397837824
WILL MOARPHEUS EVER RECOVER

>being white
How're you not extinct yet?

>homelands
She's a leafcuck mongrel though, that's her home, and she should stay there.

Who is this trouser erouser?

>Daily reminder that leftists know the importance of e-celebs moreso than actual right-wingers themselves.

Dont worry, real anons also know. I dont even watch her vids i just autoplay them and give them a like after ~3 mins with a script

Do you guys realize shes talking about NATIONALISM

not ETHNONATIONALISM

OP IS A JEW MUDDYING THE WATERS.

>first she pandered to gamers to get donations
>then to trump supporters
>then to those who consider themselves 'alt-right'
>now pandering to gullible white supremacists for shekels

She's like Molyneux but subtle.

Ok now she's is just pissing me off

Having a coke habit and being a call girl when not making youtubes does not make you gonzo. Hunter Thompson realized after a life of degeneracy and snuff he could play the viscount jester. This would let him op,ed under the guise of lunacy which inspired guys like mike Hastings and others to publish in a "in the moment " style. Fuck this bitch.

spencer set her up on purpose.

OP getting BTFO in his own thread by the woman he was praising just minutes ago. A hearty kek for such abject failure

The united states is dead, Europe seems to be still be salvageable. That's the way I read it.

meh that was quite straight forward nothing clever. i think she took the bait on purpose its been in her heart for a long time

Spencer set her up, but she just knocked herself down.

>i think she took the bait on purpose its been in her heart for a long time
yeah most likely. the opposition seems controlled and pre-planned.

>implying e-merchants have hearts

hes exposing her weakness. her weakness is shekels. you dont get shekels without broad appeal.

yup. but its all too perfect. ever argue with lauren here? she is rarely that straightforward in her answers. doesnt really reveal what she actually believes. seems artificial.

See? It's the power of It's Okay To Be White campaign

I wish more people here understand this concept

Looks like a slightly autistic tradfem that needs your Pateron support

my guess is Sup Forums ruined lauren southern's reputation to the point she is no longer useful and she's letting spencer take her down to prevent one of us from doing it and gaining traction. this fight was out of nowhere and it seems scripted.

nah it was very natural. im pretty autistic i listen to so much shit. it was very progressive. she just made the final step

Oh look it's another thread about this coal burner again. Her sister has also dated black dudes. Holy fuck pol

:)
yeah probably

You schizophrenia sufferers really need to be bullied off of this board once and for all.

hooktube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

This place is going to shit. Literally every fucking post is either attacking (((them))) or calling someone a redditor. Get your fucking shit together people.

can you explain the sudden disdain for lauren? there was nothing yesterday..the day before. but now suddenly? why?

It's not hopeless. This is defeatist. Put our situation in the proper historical context. When our ancestors first arrived (assuming you're of Anglo, or at least early 18th century stock) we were vastly outnumbered by brown people. We killed and conquered them anyway. The only thing that needs to change is the outlook of whites. That's it. Once that outlook reverts back to what it once was, the rest is just putting in the work.

also finnshill wasnt defending lauren at all today. im sure this is just schizophrenia making me notice things that arent real too..

Nationalism is a ~200 year old meme.

TRICKY DICKY STRIKES AGAIN

anons discovered she got BROWNED.

Tainted e-celeb pussy = tainted e-celeb

French as a common people is only a modern creation
>500 years ago you didn't have a "French" identity
>400 years ago - " -
>300 years ago - " -
>200 years ago - " -
But suddenly it's something that ought to be protected at all costs, despite the innate lunacy of identitarianism in a globalized economy that has improved the lives of quite literally everyone involved

"Lol"

I would be curious if she considers Israel a homeland or if it's too "new."

he was all morning. please stop you come off as a total shill

Despite the kike and brainlet edgelord trolling to the contrary, it was pretty obvious she was implicitly ethno-nationalist.

Fucking this.

No, you need to look through the AstroTurf. She always has been a bait since she was kicked out of the libertarian party and was picked up by the rebel. Her cringe pandering and dangerous political actions started to become obvious to even her most reverent betas so she started pumping alt media harder, which is why you see so many pro Lauren posters with the same speech patterns. user training 101

fuck off retard

i know. thats what im saying. as soon as people got the poo pics and lauren lost her credibility... now spencer is rekting her? doesnt make sense unless: no he wasnt you lying dumb bastard ive been here nonstop since motherfucking 8 am. and finn STILL isnt here defending his waifu. hmmm

Proof or fake news...

Fuck, I hate when this bitch talks about France.

When the Zyklon B hits?

I don't understand how anyone couldn't

inb4 before huur duur she's a jew

Why are they pushing her so hard though? She's a coal-burning kike descendant.

Really makes you think...

oh youre moarpheus lmao. ill link you finn thread on the condition that if i do, youll stop doubting after

I always knew she believed this cuckservative nonsense, she's just, for whatever reason, saying it expressly now. She has never been a true friend to white Americans.

lol holy shit Moarpheus

You're fucking dumb

Despite the kike and brainlet edgelord trolling to the contrary, it was pretty obvious she was implicitly ethno-nationalist. She is just trying to send normies on the red pill path.

Fucking this.

yeah sure if i missed a thread ill stop doubting

kys kike lover

> She is just trying to send normies on the red pill path.

There is nothing even remotely redpilled about stating America is not a homeland and doesn't deserve to retain its white majority. That is fundamentally a Jewish proposition. If you disagree with that, you cannot BE redpilled.

Lauren didn't lose any credibility. People have been posting pics of her with that Pajeet since forever. You retards are in a vocal minority.

At least you're relevant to someone

Cant wait for her debut video on blacked, part of her new gonzo journalism series.

Glitch in the matrix?

kek Laurenshills BTFO

Ever since Sup Forums started caring about ecelebs discussion quality has plunged. Last thing we need is a bunch of alt-lite newfags from youtube. r/thedonald has already hurt this place enough.

Make no mistake, lauren (and other e-celebs) don't give a shit about 1488 or your ideals or whatever. They just see you betas as an income source, they just spout some entry-tier redpills they found on Sup Forums and rake in the thousands.

Eceleb shit needs to be banned from Sup Forums. Take it to r/thedonald if you want to convert people.

dont forget jews are white and ethnonationalism is dead.

as soon as i point out its odd finn isnt here to defend lauren he shows up. hmm