So I was doing the shopping run yesterday looking for some icecream for the weekend and was going to buy this...

So I was doing the shopping run yesterday looking for some icecream for the weekend and was going to buy this. Sounded good. Then I notice the fucking "Refugees Welcome" sign. This is a US product btw.

Instead of buying any icecream I donated twice what I would have spent that evening on the only anti-immigration party we have.

Have you ever been moved to rethink your choices or make political donations based on shit like this being forced down your throat? Is this becoming more common? I can't remember any time I've seen a fucking political ad on common groceries.

Other urls found in this thread:

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/why-black-lives-matter
kosherquest.org/kosher-symbols/
nytimes.com/2017/07/25/dining/ben-and-jerrys-ice-cream-herbicide-glyphosate.html
businessinsider.com/trump-boycott-retailers-sell-trump-products-2017-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disgusting

I don't buy anything from any virtue signalling companies that I can think of.

Do we have a Sup Forums approved list of companies worthy of boycott and why?

Keep (((buying))) goy

How did you not know that Ben and jerry's waa communist? That's literally their shtick.

Ben and Jerries is one of the WORST companies when it comes to this. They’ve had BLACK LIVES MATTER on there as well, and had that dumb campaign where they refused to sell two scoops of the same flavor until Trump apologized or something.

Recently there was a listeria contamination of their ice cream too. Gross.

If I saw that shit when I shop I would be having a serious talk with the store owner. This is a problem with big corporations, they stopped fearing the consumer. Refugees can go to hell.

>not buying blue bell
You've done this to yourself.

Also (((2 scoops))) has his own line

Why do you buy overpriced ben&jerry's shit anyway? Well, it's overpriced at my local stores, don't know about you

still

There are way better options.

Also, avoid processed sugar and just run a balanced diet, lift heavy and do cardio on days off with hiking on the weekends.

(((Ben & Jerry’s)))
benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/why-black-lives-matter

(((Ben & Jerry's))) is literally Jewish ice cream.

Dude it's fucking ice cream, who the hell cares ? Get over your self you snowflake cuck. If you don't like it don't buy it.

Many consumers buy it precisely because of these idealistics.
As in all refugees are ten year olds, even when they look 30+

Ben and Jerry's have always been a liberal company. Buy Blue Bell.

Dude, Ben and Jerry's is notorious for being literal cuck faced commies.

Don't be the reason Jews own and run everything. Don't be this guy.

>kosherquest.org/kosher-symbols/

if you not doing so already you might think twice before buying products with a pic related symbol on them

Fuck those liberal hippie cucks, the ice cream isnt even that good and its way overpriced. The only ice cream I buy is based mexican ice creams like La Rosa, and they got these rompope ice creams at the store that are fucking delicious. If you don't know what rompope is, its basically mexican eggnog

I saw a Living Spaces commercial where they have some white bitch married to a nigger and my whole family all agreed to never buy our couches from them again

... That's what he did, though...

>Ice cream being political
Fuck off, this is horseshit. I want to enjoy ice cream not have it preach destructive beliefs to me.

Free market faggot, get used to it.

I do my best not to purchase anything from companies that virtue signal. The only exception that I can think of to this is Credo Mobile, simply because of their eff.org privacy review. Full stars every single year, which no other cell provider can claim.

It's just ice cream, I don't eat unhealthy food

POO

Why is it that whenever you see actual jewish food in the store its always untouched, like no one ever buys it, not even hebrews eat it...

I was just about to post this. It's the kosher tax. Google even has a page indexed right at the very top calling this a hoax, but everybody knows better.

>I can't remember any time I've seen a fucking political ad on common groceries.

We used to have common decency.

We got rid of that.

>How did you not know that Ben and jerry's waa communist?
>They’ve had BLACK LIVES MATTER on there as well

Look it's a US company. All I've ever seen from them here is their product. It's chunky icecream, it's nice enough I didn't really think I needed to devote major intellectual ability to make an icecream choice. Or that politics could even factor into it.

If anything I'm thankful they made it this easy for me in a whole other country to choose never to buy their product again.

>If I saw that shit when I shop I would be having a serious talk with the store owner.

Since it's Sweden it's pointless on many levels but like I said I felt moved to at minimum donate to anti-immigration efforts because of this. I'm also having a rethink about what I shop in general.

Do we really need to make a list of what companies have taken public stances for globalist bullshit down to food items?

no user, you got it wrong
you have to buy the MOST kosher food available
jews wouldnt poison their own food!

>Dude it's fucking ice cream, who the hell cares ?

My exact attitude, as described in the OP.

>If you don't like it don't buy it.

That's exactly what happened. You NEOgaf refugees are pretty dumb.

>Do we really need to make a list of what companies have taken public stances for globalist bullshit down to food items?
No, because shit changes. Just because a company is ok today doesn't mean it will be tomorrow.

Also, how the fuck are you going to decide between Apple "We stand up to the Trump-run US government but bend over for China!" and Android (do I really need to say shit about Google)?

The honeycomb on a stick is a big brown dick.

Ben & Jerry's ice cream is as bluepilled as it gets. The only reason normies think it's even good is because of the insane amounts of sugar in it. Also the fact that they have been SJWs forever is reason enough to never buy it.

is it true the new Wolfenstein was written and made in Sweden?
This would explain a lot.

Ben and jerrys gave something like $30,000 of support to the berkley ANTIFA riots as well.

>No, because shit changes. Just because a company is ok today doesn't mean it will be tomorrow.

How often does a company that does shit like this ever turn back around? I'm guessing not often.

Which means all we'd need is a list of companies known to be heavily political about these things.

> how the fuck are you going to decide between Apple
> and Android

Apple and Google are both shitty companies yes. And in more and more arenas we either have only one choice, two bad options or just an illusion of choice to begin with.

Global media companies are down to 5 I think, with a possible merger on the horizon going down to 4. Every single thing on TV, in theatres, and most things on the internet is going to be a product of the Mouse Megacorporation.

I don't have any answers for fuckery at this level. But I at least believe in capitalism on the level consumer choice exists. For icecream it certainly does. I'm going to prioritize one of the three local companies we have here now.

Even then, they just pay lip service.

nytimes.com/2017/07/25/dining/ben-and-jerrys-ice-cream-herbicide-glyphosate.html

>The Organic Consumers Association announced Tuesday that it found traces of glyphosate in 10 of 11 samples of the company’s ice creams — although at levels far below the ceiling set by the Environmental Protection Agency.

>Rob Michalak, global director of social mission at Ben & Jerry’s, said the company was working to ensure that all the ingredients in its supply chain come from sources that do not include genetically modified organisms, known as G.M.O.s

If you buy all your shit from organic sources, it wouldn't happen, because the organic cert is expensive and tough as hell to get, and can be revoked for a minimum of 3 years for a single fuck up that gets caught.

Oh yeah, Ben and Jerry's? Those guys are unabashed hippie twonks. They've been going on about retarded hippie politics for at least 20 years

Oh yeah, Ben and Jerry's? Those guys are unabashed hippie twonks. They've been going on about retarded hippie politics for at least 20 years

They are ex hippies that are in the pocket of globalist kikes. Pay no mind.

If the first Jewgle result for something is a Wikipedia article named 'X conspiracy theory' it immediately makes me suspicious.

That is legit tasty.

You dont have food to eat anyway

They don't even own the company anymore. They sold out to one of the most corrupt corporations in the world, Unilever. Like all liberals, their principles only matter until it hits their wallet.

About as tasty as Vegemite I suppose.

You don't have to eat food anway

I've ignored this hippie brand for years. We have Toft's here in Ohio. It's not overpriced, there's no weed killer in it, and it's excellent.

What did you expect from the bernie sanders ice cream company?

A list isn't enough in the information. But yeah the greatest power in a free market (undisturbed by the government) is with the consumer. Identity where your money goes before you spend it. Surely it's more difficult in an EU nation, but free market ideals can be applied anywhere, you just you to find your spots!
No knock on Sweden, I just reckon EU has subsided every industry under the sun by now.

Go to a loo Ahmed..

Just don't boycott Israel.

you have a point there --- but i'm so used to ramen noodles

they are the kikes, dumbass

Rapist taxi driver. Find a loo

pic related for swedebro

bump, good for you OP

Reminder that Barilla is based pasta

>A list isn't enough in the information.
> Identity where your money goes before you spend it.

This is just absurd. We all know nobody has the fucking free time to sit and go through the policy statements of companies you shop with.

The best way to deal with this is a common resource that people can check quickly. I'd put in some colour coding to separate mild political sympathies and donation from raging shit like this.

>Surely it's more difficult in an EU nation, but free market ideals can be applied anywhere

Actually nation mandated product labeling like country of origin helps significantly. I already categorically refuse all meats from low tier producers like Denmark where they just shovel them full of antibiotics.

Big state + capitalism works out in many cases. The only place in the world making anti-trust noises is western Europe. You've already given up pretending like your industries aren't congealing into monopolies.

If you want a list, just go searching for lists of companies that leftists say to boycott, and then shop there.

>misusing snowflake
>misusing cuck
You're too obvious

Just buy local stuff. When it comes to icecream, nothing beats fresh. If Ben&Jerry is your cup of tea just chop a chocolate bar and some cookies into pieces and mix those in

This I used to be a big colbert fan when I was a kid and he had the report it was tasty as fuck. I never get it anymore though if I get ice cream I’m gonna get somthing with cherries

Same thing in U.K. But I still bought Ben and Jerrys because it's on offer. They have literally always been cucks, they've run similar campaigns in the past and they did not even notice you didn't buy their product. They wouldn't even notice if all of Sup Forums stopped buying Ben and Jerrys. You're wasting your time.

This should get you started:
businessinsider.com/trump-boycott-retailers-sell-trump-products-2017-1

Support the businesses on that list.

ia I’m from Texas I’ll just keep eating blue bell even with the salmonella.