Why does this brilliant man trigger libshits so hard??

Why does this brilliant man trigger libshits so hard??

I don't know but it's really fucking sad, kikes need to get on the make America great again train pronto, either they are with us or against us everyday Americans.

success begets jealousy

The weak fear the strong it's simple really.

HE'S LITERALLY HIDLER. I told my wife's black son that Trump was going to send out nigger death squads, AND HE STARTED CRYING! Look what you did Trumpkins!

But in all honesty, why did we let this racist cheeto get the nuclear codes?

Fuck, imagine making world news for feeding fish.

he didn't because nukes aren't real

>me shitting on liberals

Because they realised there can never ever be a equivalent on the other side of politics.

There is no 'democrat' benevolent billionaire out there, willing to sacrifice their lifestyle, so they can help America become great again.

Show me one video from the last election where a democrat said they loved america, and didn't do it with a shit eating grin.

he knows it completely derails any cogent planning on their part. Point and case the Democrats are now a coastal urban city party, not a national party. Not to mention they're broke.

Spot on Aus user
Closest thing could be Bernie Sanders
But he does that shit eating grin though
I think he genuinely cares though sometimes he can be as dumb as a rock

Because he told everyone in the past he was a democrat, had democratic views but suddenly turned Republican because nigger Obama cracked a few jokes at the 2011 corespondence dinner.

T W O S C O O PS?????????????????????

They're not used to someone with the spotlight destroying them so effortlessly and having fun while doing it. Literally everything they have thrown at him has backfired, causing hardcore rage.

>living on the other side of the world
>thinking he understands how a subculture of the US thinks.

Trump is a symbol who represents many different things to many different people. To simplify the subject is to be an unprepared sheep.

Because the triggered have been programmed to be triggered by their masters/jews

Because he is so brilliantly stupid and amazingly inept?

I could go for an icecream sandwich flag.