I thought there was FREE SPEECH in USA?

I thought there was FREE SPEECH in USA?

YANKS = Worse than North Korea

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/video/other/woman-who-called-michelle-obama-an-%E2%80%98ape-in-heels%E2%80%99-fired/vi-BBxCWJO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Free speech != free of consequences.

Is this free speech?

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

I don't know if they can watch US TV. I think probably not.

Finally retards on the left are getting fired from their jobs for their retarded behavior.

lel UK

Freedom of speech means the government can't stop you from expressing yourself, it doesn't mean private institutions can't fire you for being a dumb biatch.

Hiding behind a meme flag

He's a eurocuck. He doesn't know the difference.

> private institutions
she worked for a public institution

Meh, guess it's okay to have libtards once in a while fired too and not only righties all the time.

Who the fuck invented that retarded logic? Free speech is literally freedom of consequences, if it has consequences it's not free.

Yeah it's bullshit, but this is what the left wanted so they can't bitch about it

The left opened the door by getting people fired for expressing their views. You can't blame the right for following them through the door.

Just admit that you are upset that we can take literally any tactic the left uses, and refine it, and then turn it against them.

>I have no regrets for losing my job over a pointless gesture that only served to make me look like a butthurt bitch

Living meme

Free of consequences from the govt. Not private institutions, faggot.

Bin that Knife

False you eurofaggot. She worked for a federal contractor, i.e. a private institution the government does business with.

>I signed a contract stating no stupid shit on social media
>I do something on social media because kike media told me Drumph is evil
>I lose my job
>It's Drumph fault

Woman.

Talk to her in a few months, see if she feels the same then. I'm betting not.

This is these twats are determined to play that game and get bakeries shut down and farmers barred from selling their crops at the local farmers market over their political leanings then I will sit idly by and lap up their tears and laugh at their utter lack of self awareness.

Where is that written in the 1st amendment?
You just made thing sup

the government is allowing the speech, she wasn't arrested. she was just visibly making political messages that her company wasn't going to deal with. bad pr is very costly

You are mentally challenged

This is tyranny.

>make a gesture to president
>gets fired from job

This is literally some fascist-level cult of personality totalitarian shit. Americans aren't allowed to insult the "great leader" now? Freedom in america is dead

dumb fuck, 3 of the past 8 presidents of ZOG have been shot at, and one was meant to be assassinated in kuwait. That's a 50% chance they're going to have a bullet fired at them, 18% they'll be hit. If the secret service wasn't so full of niggers now she wouldn't have even gotten that close.

But nevermind the threat-- the jews would fire me for giving a roman salute in my free time on a video. The owners of her company should let her do that and reflect on their mage?

She was exercecing her 1st amendment rights during the WEEKEND. not during working hours

Show me where the 1st Amendment makes the distinction between private and public. You are literally excusing totalitarian shit right now

Why do you Liberals only get angry when this affects you? If you were idealogically consistent you would also oppose Republicans from being fired from their jobs because of politics too. Yet Liberals never speak out against this, in fact you SUPPORT it and laugh at how some "drumpfkin" got his "just-desserts".

Where is your consistency?

She's lucky to still be alive. If you weren't a newfag and/or a shill you'd know about the Trump effect.

how do you fools put when you attack conservatives constantly oh right:"freedome of speech doesnt mean freedom of consequences"
Get fucked merkel.

this

I take it you were freaking out about that guy who was fired for making ape noises to black people during off-work hours, too?

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Its the first fucking word.

>You are literally excusing totalitarian shit right now
>totalitarian
it was her company who fired her; totalitarian refers to government control, dumb ass

test

Her right to free speech wasn't infringed retardo. Her boss just didn't like the way she was acting. If she got arrested then you'd have something to bitch about, but it turns out you dont

>has a job
>drives bike
O boy, I'm sure she'll miss her $600 000 salary :^)

Free speech says she can flip off the motorcade.
AT-will employment says you get fired for being a dumb ass.

I believe in freedom of speech not just a the governmental level, but if she works at a marketing company then it makes sense to fire her because of optics.

She wasn't thrown in a prison labor camp.

CIA Niggers are fucking with me too.

She wasn't arrested, was she.

Do that in North Korea (it's the thumb between the fore and middle fingers btw) and see what happens.

Posting it she violated the companies' social media rules SHE WAS IN CHARGE OF ENFORCING.

No matter how bad things get in America at least I know my daughter will never be kidnapped by a rape gang that's protected by the state.

She's free to give Trump the finger, the company she works for is free to fire her for giving Trump the finger.

That tushy looks cushy.

would let her sit on my bicycle seat / 10 if you understand what I am saying.

How much you want to bet she was an insufferable bitch and this is just an excuse to fire her.

I literally sold cigarettes to a kid once and had to go to court over it and my boss fought to kept me becuase I was likable. You don't just get fired for one dumb thing unless people there already hate your ass.

Respect to her employer. Mad respect, if the said employer is a leftie themselves.

There's no point in providing a job to a psychotic idiot who feels entitled to indulge in their "rights" at the expense of others merely out of personal delusions derived from spending too much time on Tumblr.
More so, when the action can easily result in direct harm to completely unrelated people or - technically - have global consequences - one has to be a genuine retard if they're trying to piss off a leader of their own fucking country and act like it doesn't concern them in any way.

Liking or disliking an authority is a personal preference. However, elementary humane respect for someone who ultimately works towards your well-being is a given for any somewhat adequate person.
If said person is lacking common sense - chances are, they weren't really suited for the job, to begin with. Maybe eating some direct consequences of their retarded actions will educate them a bit.

Doesn't matter. You're expected to present yourself well at all times, otherwise you reflect bad on your company.

so you just admitted free speech is limited in the US

160 hours/month.
For most contracts, paid overtime starts from 200 hours/month.
Some companies like to use the delta 40 hours. Not all of them, though.

how much overtime you have as ESL teacher?

>160 hours in a month
>5 extra hours a day

She was weak, I've had jobs where I don't know when I can come home for weeks.

you are retarded. the US first amendment means the govt can't shut you up. it doesn't mean you can do stupid shit and not get fired

I write code.

On my first job, I had to work for 13 hours/day.
On the current one, I basically have no overtime.

>working 15 hours /day
top kek
literally making other people rich with your only valuable asset : time

No? Why does other people thinking less of you and treating you less good mean they're limiting your speech?
Freedom doesn't mean you have to be able to have your cake and eat it too.

so there is NO free speech
you cant have it both ways
either its free speech or its not

Free speech does not mean there are no consequences for vulgarity. She violated her conduct agreement with her employment and was fired. She worked for that company less tnan six months.

freedom of speech means you can say whatever you want without consequences.

Free speech is limited to saying things that will result in direct harm.
Your employer can fire you at their discretion if they have just cause for why you misrepresent or damage the company by working there. The government cannot intervene in the right to fire except in cases of discrimination based on ethnicity or belief.

>Meme flaggetry
>Implying I wasn't paid extra for the overtime

Weak faggy Europeans don't know what work is.

she is allowed to say whatever she wants, retard. she doesn't have a right to be employed, however. stop conflating the two

there is free speech, she isnt in jail. try flipping off the queen and tell me you didnt spend a night or 2 in jail and then tell me with a straight face you have freedom of speech

She was free to do it and her boss was free to fire her dumbass. She is lucky she didn't get shot for getting that close to the motorcade.

>european education

Its ok Mohammed, you'll get the hang of it eventually!

Its called working smarter, not harder, I work 20h/week and make more than you because I own my business

Free speech protects you from the government faggot.

'Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences' is something liberals love to say. But they act shocked when it also appiles to them.

She works in the marketing department of a government agency and put the picture up as the banner of her Twitter profile. This is just called natural selection.

Please define free speech. Your definition varies heavily from what the rest of us are using.

Limited Freedom of speech =/= Freedom of speech

>Implying you're not a 6'1 Wendies chef making a seven figure salary

Why do you lie on the Internet and set up straw men you can knock down? Oh right, you're a cunt.

here :

>doesn't know about morals clauses
Either everyone here is a NEET or didn't read their work contract.

Insults are an offense, user.

She took the picture multiple times to get it just right, uploaded it to Facebook where she made it her cover photo and then went to her employer's HR department and dared them to do something about it. Since she was publicly identifying herself with her employer and then connecting her action to it, she was trying hard to provoke a response from her employer, which she got. Don't know if she was simply virtue signaling to her friends or wants gofundme money but either way the whole thing is an obvious setup.

Americans like to boast in every thread since years how they can INSULT everyone or make nazi saluts in public without any consequences

>murica
>free speech

pick 1.

>Euros have had their speech controlled by governments for so long they literally think in America you can just say "nigger I am going to kill you" to your boss and not get fired

Incorrect. Please use a dictionary.

Right, but those consequences cannot be legal ones like they have in your country. Her employer was free to fire her, but she can not face legal consequences. In the Jew-K, however, you can go to jail for a facebook post.

is Sup Forums seriously adopting this SJW logic like hypocrites?

Explain how you came to that conclusion. Cite and quote the law that defends your definition of free speech.

freedom of speech means the government cant censor you or act against you for what your opinions are. did you read the constitution? she was able to express her opinion freely, choosing to violate her contract with her company. no one stopped her. stop being stupid, please

>america
>freedom of speech
pick one

Majority of people that aren't jewish just sign shit without reading it. Just like NDAs on games. Most people just scroll down and push accept. I know i do.

She had a social media clause in her work contract. She breached it. Something small she probably could have gotten away it but having the entire country see this picture and her advertise it on social media is too much

She was FREE to do exactly what she did. Did the motorcade slam on the breaks jump out and magdump her for it? No? K thats free speech. But her employer defines her terms of employment. If he thinks you're a cunt, you're getting fired.

Ive always said it. Sup Forumsacks are just a bunch of SWS on the right spectrum. They dont even know their own hypocrisy

She works for the government and publicly insulted the government. I don't see a problem.

Again, the left opened this door. The right just followed them through it.

msn.com/en-us/video/other/woman-who-called-michelle-obama-an-%E2%80%98ape-in-heels%E2%80%99-fired/vi-BBxCWJO

>suddenly liberals hate political shitposting causing you to lose your job

You just defined Tyranny. Your country is literally north korea

I honestly don't get the amount of hate generated. live is not that much different under Trump than it was under Obama, and I was in the Army during all of Obama's bullshit.

We do have free speech. Have the cops prosecuted her? Was she arrested? Didn't think so. But her behavior not only in real life but online by posting this picture as her main facebook photo created conflicts with her employer as a government contractor. They found out they could lose contracting deals with this person employed. They did what was best for their business.