Why are americans in denial about their gun problem? Do you WANT people to die?

Why are americans in denial about their gun problem? Do you WANT people to die?
I geht that many of you want to defend their rights and the second amendment, I'm not saying guns should be completely forbidden. But wouldn't you support some better background checks too? Just so much that not every single maniac and retard can buy guns at waltmart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cY2gjcJzx1Q
euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/243326/Spain-WHO-Country-Profile.pdf
m1-garand-rifle.com/gun-safety/firearms-versus-swimming-pools.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're too dumb

i think it's not gun problem, it's a nigger problem

Show all homicides.

That graph might as well be the amount of nogs per 100 000 residents. That's where the correlation lies.

ban living

Remove blacks and Mexicans and were at similar rates to Western Europe (but with hundreds of millions more guns)

if you took out Negroes how much better would that figure look ?

We have a gun solution not a gun problem.

if you took out blacks how much better would that figure look ?

Total homicides are at 1.0 for whites in America. They're .95 for yurop.

This. Show all homocides. People still kill in those other countries, they just use methods other than guns.

Better than being a pussified european. You guys are unarmed just waiting for illegal migrants to kill you and take your country. All the while Merkle wants more more more

>Switzerland isn't even on the chart
Lmao

fuck off (you) cucked aussie fag
ill wait for you to load your single shit shotgun

Must be nice to have very little black people. America has like 20 large urban areas, and each one is like South Africa.

why should cops (generally power abusing shitheads) be allowed guns and not ordinary citizens.

Why is anyone focusing on a guaranteed right when something that ISN'T guaranteed is a MUCH bigger killer?

if you look at overall intentional homicide rate the u.s. is 94th and most of the countries that come before it have little to no legal gun ownership yet somehow people are getting killed at a higher rate?

Because you have 1 policeman for every 1000 citizens. How do you want him to keep law and order? With a stick?

remove watermelon and burrito and it drops to nothing. we have a retarded minority problem fueled by a retarded leftist problem.

Mexicans gun homicides are closer to whites than niggers.

it's literally a nigger problem

>lives in an overbearing nanny state

I'll take a few mass shootings than living in your toddler state any fucking day.

>gercuck talking about rights

You are making gun laws for every EU country and Switzerland stricter because mudslimes shot up paris with illegal guns from east euro shitholes. Go fuck yourself with your talk of "reasonable gun laws" The gun grab agenda doesn't end.

Guns are Americana. Both the Revolution and Civil wars featured local guys with guns quite heavily. Not the main battle formations later on in those wars obviously, but they made it necessary for complete domination of the countryside. We kinda like the idea of a local militia being the last resort/ backbone of a free people. Guns aren't going anywhere. It's literally a part of the American Identity.

Pools really should be banned. No one NEEDS a pool. You should be a professional or have an up-to-date, swimming certification at least. People with children shouldn’t be allowed houses with pools.

>i think it's not gun problem, it's a nigger problem
/thread

Americans are fucking stupid, and they have the 2nd ammendmant because they're scared of the fucking government but constantly preach to their government about how they need to protect them. And burgers... ffs we can also have guns, we just aren't obsessed with guns and they're much more regulated so we don't become retarded burgers like you shooting up our schools

Here ya go

Number of Gun Homicides in US: 11,008
Number of Road Fatalities in the EU: Never below that number.

We have a guaranteed right to guns. Do you have a guaranteed right to vehicles?

I think this thread just solidifies what most of the world thinks of Americans

>Do you WANT people to die?
Yes, there are too many humans.

Doesn't matter how; but guns are the 2nd most efficient, mother nature is 1st.

Most civilized countries have trains and metros.

>Constantly preach to their government about how they need to protect them

Not the people who have the guns retard.

There is one group of cucked faggots who think guns solve nothing because they can rely on a government with guns.

Then there is a group of people who realize that one of the few rights that hasn't been taken away is the right to bear arms. Because we bear arms.

I enjoy watching bulls gut your countrymen dressed like faggy clowns

Now lets compare how many Blacks there are in each of those countries shall we?

And yet, even with those trains and metros, there are more road fatalities in the EU than gun homicides in the US. When are you going to outright ban these killers?

thanks to EU laws every single mudshit that lands on Italian and Spanish shores is the same as you

welcome to the mongrelization machine

That was the dumbest reach i've seen this month. wtf. Did you dislocate your arm from all that reaching burger?

hmm where is central and south america???

I think it's just SO IRONIC, that the first ones to jump on the GUN HATER RHETORIC, are the actors, who portray such gun obsessed blowhard badasses in their movies, that we are all supposed to worship. Why doesn't Hollywood start putting out LOVE EVERYBODY and GIVE UP YOUR GUNS movies, instead of violence and gun worship. Then maybe we'll take you seriously!!!! It's a JOKE. Guns are sexy, face it!!!

why g*ermans so obsessed with americans?
and i rather die than be bootlicker cuck like you who lives in opressive orwellian regitime

>niggers get shot
*crickets*
>white people get shot
>mfw

can i getta source for that? /k/ommando here

now show it without niggers

Literally only because of niggers.

Just wait a few more years, ahmed. You'll see what the mudslimes do to your crime rates.

Dude... talk about your own fucking country and stop thinking you know everything about other countries, it just makes you sound stupid whenever you say something wrong.

That's practically word for word what my insurance agent said.

>mostly a problem for black people
>Do you want black people to die?

In a word, yes.

Take my assault rifle, uncle sam. But let Jamal keep his glock! :^)

>talk about your own fucking country and stop thinking you know everything about other countries
>he says after doing exactly that

youtube.com/watch?v=cY2gjcJzx1Q

WHAT PART OF
S H A L L
N O T
B E
I N F R I N G E D

DONT YOU UNDERFUCKINGSTAND

Reaching? It's not reaching. There are more road fatalities in the EU than gun homicides in the US, by a factor of at LEAST 2.5. You don't ban vehicles, despite not having a guaranteed right to them.

Hello, Mehmet. What was your journey like?

Literally going to buy my first gun tomorrow after all the anti-gun shilling this week.

spoke like a typical libertarian. Go fuck off and watch your political youtuber "celebrities". Careful or George Orwell, the greatest philosopher of the 20th century is going to fuck you

>dark eyes
>bald
>doughy face

checks out

race mixing confirmed for negligible

sadly liberals never understand dying for a cause, any cause. They love to be ruled as they are natural statists which is precisely how dictatorships flurished before WW2, these days with no more dictators, Europoors flcok to globalism to fill the void.

also about your burger comments earlier
euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/243326/Spain-WHO-Country-Profile.pdf
spains not so skinny after all

Nah. Americans are actually just dumb and violent. The Africa of white nations. Most civilized countries don't kill each other at anywhere near the same rate as you guys.

Americans immediately cover their ears when it comes to gun control
You can be essentially pro-gun, just beginning a conversation about weeding out the mentally ill causes them to flip out

Hmmmmm....

Kek

Yeah the Euros really should start looking into common-sense car control. Way too many people die, and you don’t want another truck attack. Those kill more than any mass shooting over here. It will be for the net benefit of everyone, including the environment. Reduce the carbon footprint and climate change. Plus, with their advanced public transportation and cycling, no one really needs a car anyways.

Nah... that would be DEMOCRAT SAFE SPACE SNOWFLAKE BITCHES who are always crying for the government to protect them... we the gun owners don't need the government for shit, therefore we ain't giving them our guns. Every crazy school shooter or church shooter, that isn't a CIA false flag, is some looney tunes social justice snowflake, with daddy issues and a vendetta against society. We've got PLENTY of those in America, unfortunately!!

This is because the left plays the game by inches.

That's because it DOESN'T FUCKING WORK RETARD

Didn't see a (you), so I missed it. Sorry.

m1-garand-rifle.com/gun-safety/firearms-versus-swimming-pools.php

most pro gun people don't flip out when you actually talk about the problem. but most anti gun or pro gun control advocates come after legal gun owners and scary long black guns and ignore the larger part of the problem which is handguns and illegal ones at that

Yes goy let a bunch of (((psychiatrists))) decide whether or not you can properly defend yourself. Oops you missed your last session with Dr. Chaimovitzberg, better schedule you as mentally unsound so Tyrone won't have to worry about getting shot when he robs your house and rapes your woman.

you are more than welcome to try to come into my home to try and take them and i shall respond in kind when you do

What?! Trump spoke about the link between mentally ill people and mass murder yesterday. The NRA has never had a member commit a mass shooting, and the gunman in Texas was forbidden to own guns because of a felony conviction also resulting in his discharge from the military. Also a leftist, which is typical.

1 why is Switzerland bout on the map
2 the United states has a complex set of gun laws, which varies by state.
3 no one state or the federalist have either the strictest or most lenient gun regulations in the world.

I don't have to explain my culture to people who don't have one.

You don't know the circumstances of those homicides. Let alone the demographics.

Nigger on nigger crime largely contributes to that. Democrat-controlled counties and states are largely responsible for it.

You can also be certified for a background check and still do dumbass shit like that.

the gun problem isn't Dave from accounting and an undiagnosed mental illness and then him going and getting uber mega death assault weapons
its tyrone killing tyrese over petty drugs or turf

not sounding crazy or flipping out at all

OP is a retard.
Do you know how many guns Switzerland has? Still not your list.

Make one with % nigger infestation and you'll see that homicides per capita actually correlates with % of pop being shitskins.

test

Then WHY IS THE EU PASSING MORE GUN CONTROL DIPSHIT?

Mudslimes shot up Paris with illegal guns, the EU passes more gun laws that ban magazines over twenty rounds and semi automatics.

Go fuck yourself. We see your agenda for what it is. A neverending spree of constant bans and more control.

DELET THIS. Disgusting Nazi. Everyone is human. Race is a social construct.

>guns illegal in france
>bataclan happens
>bombs illegal in england
>manchester happens
>youre too stupid to realize that making the wrong things illegal does nothing
>too stupid to realize that people with ideologies that go against the country they are in are the ones who should be banned

LOW

IQ

Niggers

This is America, land of the survival of the fittest.

And you know what OP?

*looks from side to side*

You know what?

*looks from side to side with a smug smirk*

YOU'RE NEXT ON THE LIST. YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY? HOW ABOUT A FUCKING BULLET HOLE IN YOUR HEAD? NOT EVEN A BABY BULLET HOLE, A GROWN UP BULLET HOLE RIGHT IN THE SIDE OF YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT TEMPLE. WHAT WOULD YOU THINK OF GUN CONTROL THEN MOTHER FUCKER? YOU'D JUST BE A SHELL OF A HUMAN BEING WITH BLOOD SPILLING OUT AND YOU'D BE LIKE

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

I'M DEAD NOW AND CAN'T DO SHIT BECAUSE I'M FUCKING DEAD. THEN I'LL SUCK THE BLOOD OUT OF YOUR NOSE AND SPIT ON YOUR ASSHOLE AS LUBRICANT FOR WHEN I FUCK YOU IN THE ASS. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT? A BLOODY ASSHOLE FUCK FROM YOUR OWN CRANIAL JUICES. WHAT WOULD YOU THINK OF GUN CONTROL THEN? OH WAIT, YOU WOULDN'T THINK A GOD DAMN THING BECAUSE YOU'D BE FUCKING DEAD FUCKING DEAD FUCKING DEAD FUCKING DEAD FUCKING DEAD FUCKING DEAD

Europe has a large population of muslim since the 70's, retard.

Why are you in denial about what it means to be a free human being?

Some stats for you fags.

Murder victims are likely to know their murder as "friends" or associates

Murderers tend to have criminal records already. More than 3/4 have a record, usually a federal one that would prohibit them from owning firearms.

Nearly 3/4 of murder victims also have criminal records.

Half of all murderers and murder victims are black.

Victims that do have criminal histories are more likely to know their murderer.

Murder victims are far more likely to know other murder victims.

America reduced it's homicide rate by half at a quicker rate than Australia did with it's gun buyback program.

UK homicides went up after their gun ban. America's halved.

USA cant have legal guns.
Legal guns work in countries without niggers.
USA is barely 60% white, which means 40% of the entire american population is unpredictable and untrustworthy.

Americans cant have guns, because they have niggers.
Sure, whities also commit murder with guns, but still 90% of all gun commited crime is done by niggers.

>free

This is a statist fascist board.