HAPPENING: Weinstein hired the group Assange Clues user claimed "did something" to assange

Black Cube
Oh, and they possibly killed a woman with loose ties to Wikileaks on the night of the infamous wikileaks blackout by throwing her out of a window.

Assange Clues user (posted earlier this year):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123341703/#123408776
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123075947/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124370956/

Weinstein hired Black Cube to spy on actresses:
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-XiM9Dmtxkg
blackcube.com/login/
youtube.com/watch?v=KO_gHPxUas0
jstor.org/stable/751082?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
nypost.com/tag/the-banker-suicides/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP87S00734R000100050019-0.pdf
jsonline.com/story/money/business/onramp/blog/2016/08/01/investors-file-suit-against-promega/87919424/
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/uss-liberty-survivor-bryce-lockwood-meets-with-president-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Don't let this slide

JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

MOSSAD

FUCK ISRAEL

Okay.

Hey, you know what's better than a bunch of literal brain on fire schizophrenia?

A good night's fucking sleep.

WIDE AWAKE

DO

NOT

LET

THIS

THREAD

SLIDE.

Funposting is bestposting.

Bampen

>midnight
>slid to sixth page in one minute

Hmm I wonder why that is.

Bump

How can movies compete with real life at this point?

Bump

Bump

very interesting

This moment in human history will be remembered for 1000s of years. How the fuck did we get to witness this.

Ephraim (Ephy) Yerushalmy

Any more facts?

Some group "did something"? What are we even supposed to do with something this vague?

Bump

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it takes me like 2 minutes to post

The woman who was thrown out of her window landed on a glass roof where she laid for a while, before she somehow ended up on the ground below... They ruled it as suicide because she was experiencing.... "marijuana withdrawal"... Her autopsy was performed by the same woman (Mary Hassell) who performed the autopsies of John Jones (wikileaks lawyer) and a JPMorgan Chase VP named Gabriel Magee.

bump

Bump

did that to me too

>if you get flak, it means you are over the target

bump

lel wtf
weed withdrawal is just a lack of dopamine for a few days cause your body adapted to the dopamine rush from weed and stopped producing it's own

DELET THIS THREAD!

hmmmm

a not a single happening was seen that day, tick tock my ass

>Neighbour Pavel Kroupa, 42, said he was sitting in his room when he heard “screaming” coming from the back of the building. By the time he got outside, the injured woman was bleeding heavily from an injury to her stomach, Mr Kroupa said. He said: “She was in a panic.”

Niggers

Yes thats right sleepy time mmhmm time for user to cuddle snuggle your mommy in the spoon position and gently slide some warm chicken tendies into her moist fan fan

>pic related
I don't know anything but I know it's a kike agency

DELET THIS THREAD!

>loose ties to Wikileaks on the night of the infamous wikileaks blackout by throwing her out of a window.

Sucks for her, all they did to me was arsenic on car door handle.

Flushed out in 20 mins.

black cube has been caught in romania messing with the anti corruption committee
youtu.be/-XiM9Dmtxkg

I'm not tired

Yeah, someone is packet jamming

im going to tell a little story instead of going into the symbolism for now.
once upon a time there was discord server on which people really liked to talk about conspiracy theories. one day the private intelligence company black cube was mentioned, and people found it really shady because of the black cube symbolism and it being stationed in israel. one schlomo on the server thought "hey, this sounds interesting. im going to check it out the other day" and that was the last time we heard of him. that was 2 months ago...

Bamp

I am glued to my fucking seat every time I get home from work. Can't wait to see how this definitive chapter ends.

blackcube.com/login/

What's in there?

I work as a night janitor cleaning toilets. I do this in my spare time
I just want to point that out

BUMP HAPPENINGS
>BUMP HAPPENINGS
BUMP HAPPENINGS
>BUMP HAPPENINGS
BUMP HAPPENINGS
>BUMP HAPPENINGS

spooky

someone should pay me to shut up or pay me to do something else I'm poor as hell

really makes you nod your noggin

I too thought about the strange wave of banker suicides, user.
GET ON TARGET, GUISE

first time i see that article referenced here. weird that this big story seems to not be reall known here. and yes. it really is spooky. it could be that he just doesnt come online anymore for whatever reason. but that timing really creeps me out. then again he was a schlomo and maybe just tried to jew us into stop digging around.

to quote the guy i was talking about

>You have an ex mossad president , ex head of national security ( also ex head of national operations ) , ex head of unit 504 , ex head of the >freaking IRS (our equalivant)
>and the list goes on
>how did they get all these people into 1 company

This must be the Rothschilds personal assasin force.

>did something to Assange

Maybe it's to do with threatening his family. He gave an interview to Hannity I think and suddenly he was talking about how his family was innocent.

Burp

New assange interview?

youtube.com/watch?v=KO_gHPxUas0

Talks about trolling and Chutzpah topkek.

better pic of article

>black cube
fucking kikes

Sho shleepy! Anyone elsh shuper shleepy?

jstor.org/stable/751082?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

>Tailored solutions to complex business and litigation challenges

"We kill people who are making it hard for you to be a fucking dirty unethical kike."

regarding the black cube symbolism
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

>4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God
satan is the god of this age/world and rules us by exploiting those secrets

Is anyone here really surprised? Weinstien has connections to Mossad and that they would accept his case?

Jews are a tribe after all in right or wrong.

fuq
Prince Waleed bin Talal was arrested for dealing with Citi bank for some reason.

Same, last few hours.
Just makes me want to post even more.
Means I'm hurting somebody that deserves to be hurt.

gevalt!

The top floors of the Mandalay building are run by the Saudi Royal family as the Four Seasons Hotel. It has it's own elevators, lobby, ect. There is no surveillance footage of Paddock bringing guns up to his room, because they came down, not up

bump

Now, this group photo comes from Marilou Danley's facebook before it was memory holed. There was the pic of Paddock with his eyes closed, but there was other photos of that night.

What if Marilou had this pic as a trophy of a big bust? That is, she and Paddock were gun runners for the fed, and they narced Yee. Yee is in jail right now for arms deals, so this pic can't be too recent. Most photos of Yee are from the scandal, he's skinnier and has shorter hair then.

Basically, democrats, saudis, jews, and CIAniggers tried a huge false flag and it backfired.

It took a month for authorities to say he wasn't shot in the head. The who was revolver?

so we don't have coca cola death squads but hollywood death squads?

and of course the cards

THE BANKER SUICIDES

> THE BANKER SUICIDES

> nypost.com/tag/the-banker-suicides/

> nypost.com/tag/the-banker-suicides/

THE BANKER SUICIDES

> THE BANKER SUICIDES

>who was revolver?
i miss old memes so badly.

>who was phone
*cries in nostalgia*

The suppressors was a big one. It keeps noise down out of respect for those around you and protects your and your animals ears.

Anbody know if cfc arts was involved with that Texas shooting?

whoops this pic

>crisis management
Holy shit, he really screwed up didn't with that t-shirt didn't he?

Let's talk about Marilou. Not her connection to the Israeli ambassador to Costa Rica, the other stuff.

"Marilou Danley" immigrated to the US under the name "Marilou Ocampo Natividad" in 1986, married Geary Danley in 1990 and took his surname.

Prior to immigrating, Marilou was a known Muay Thai and Eskrina fighter under the alias "Marilou Ocampo", and became politically active in the late 1970s. As an elected local official in the mid 1980s (town=Vigan?), she became embroiled in the controversy over American Development Aid covertly provided by the CIA to promote pro-American sentiment during the lead up to and in the wake of President Marcos resignation.

Immigration records and a microfilm newspaper extract on her from the philippines show "Carl W. Ford" wrote her a character reference (he's a spook) cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP87S00734R000100050019-0.pdf

- Marilou Danley has a daughter named Sheila Darcey, Sheila's father is Geary Danley

- Sheila Darcey is married to Micah Linton

- Micah Linton is son of billionaire biotech CEO of Promega; William A Linton

>Promega, which William Linton founded in 1978, had $367 million of revenue in 2014, according to its 2015 corporate responsibility report. The company has more than 1,400 employees and sells more than 3,000 products, according to its website, including such tools as a DNA kit that was used to help identify victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Linton has singlehandedly bullied Promega into researching mind-altering drugs. jsonline.com/story/money/business/onramp/blog/2016/08/01/investors-file-suit-against-promega/87919424/

some user had an interesting theory about how the multiple shooters were coordinated, possible MKultra shit with the weaponized psilocybin Promega developed?

anyway, Paddocks "girlfriend" Marilou, who he wired $100,000 in the Philipines right before the shooting, her friends are all deep state. Israeli ambassador to Costa Rica is an importer, other friends or their spouses ship trucks to Haiti. Paddock's ex wife runs farms and aprtments, very shady

Did someone mention Black Cube?

>farms
Sounds like it could be an actual hit operation. Feed the bodies to the pigs amirite? There is NO WAY authorities aren't looking at this.

kek this

OOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEY DELETE THIS THREAD

IT'S ALL THOSE DIRTY J-

Oh.

they're "ranches"
possible trafficking/programming/laundering?

>marijuana withdrawal
>self-defenestration
That's mad suspicious lad
Guarantee you weed is the only drug you could heavily abuse for years, go cold turkey and NOT throw yourself out a window

>those accessories
Oh man, this is way too fucking obvious. Why haven't I seen this?

might be a coincidence, but I found this too, possible alias

note the date(s)

wasn't there a rumor that BO was in the Philippines?

article from 1987
I forget, but somehow Marilou of Paddock is connected to the Barriga guy mentioned.
It's the same old story, CIAniggers arm terrorists, then tax us to fight terrorists but fuck us instead

Cocaine

I'll bump a little with the legend of Punished Trump

here's info about time lord Trump
it predicts the end of national banks and regulations, among other things

so,
>1893 Ingersoll Lockwood writes 'The Last President' (first emperor) and 'Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Adventure' (about vril)
>trump meets with USS Liberty survivor named Lockwood theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/uss-liberty-survivor-bryce-lockwood-meets-with-president-donald-trump/
>Israel admits it knew the ship was American, but "LBJ made them do it"

>Trump's face when

sauce on satan meaning obstacle?

>that cold shoulder
Dayum