American Horror Story is all about Sup Forums

This season, this stupid and dangerous show is tryn to depict in one character, Kai Anderson, what could be Sup Forums unironically : a sad child with Nazi thoughts about the world who become a right-wing cult leader wanting to destroy the degeneracy of the West by becoming senator. In one episode you clearly see the guy on the Internet , becoming redpilled and starting to go full retard because of it.

I wonder why the producers of this show is focusing so hard on humiliate this board , its followers and ideas by this caricatural personification of Sup Forums.

(((I really wonder why)))...

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/09/american-horror-story-cult-debut-ratings-down-donald-trump-ryan-murphy-sarah-paulson-fx-1202163266/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares? only black and white teen girls watch that? It just takes a confident man to change the ideals of those pools of people.

>SJW Injects politics into show
>Lowest rated season

I'm so glad I didn't watch this season haha. I watched all the other ones and they were decent except for the last one (Roanoke Nightmare) which was laughably bad

Glad to hear that it hasn't gotten any better and I didn't waste my time lol

He isn't really Sup Forums, he has no sense of humour.

like all caricatures, it's only superficially similar, and really designed to degrade us for the benefit of their target audience.

Of course, like most hollyjew productions, they badly misunderstand who their real audience is.

I somehow care because one individual can be highly manipulated in that. This show is violent, graphic, sadistic and somehow MK ultra by all the topics that are developed especially this season. Media controlling is becoming so hard on us. We have to denounce it in some ways.

this horrostory doesnt sound like its going to be an absolute horrorshow

The portrayal is epic. As a Sup Forumsack i approve of this character.

this

oh my. is it time to decorate the producers nightmares? tsk. tsk.

>Sup Forums

already we can tell you're a shill
fuck off

Evan is ourguy

He's a total degenerate and a joke. He misses the mark completely. Happens every time a liberal tries to parody the right.

I’d join his cult if I could be his wife (male).

I loved roanoak nightmare I had no idea what the fuck was going on

Wow sounds like they are pretty scared

When the jews are butthurt, you know we're winning lads

>dyed hair
Into the trash he goes.

Look at the Trump shit in Season 3 of Mr. Robot.

It's hilarious because of how pathetic it makes Esmail.

>see this thread
>decide to look up the trailer on YouTube
>it literally shows the main character having breakdowns over Trump tweets
>American horror story made a tv series about Trump

This is just too fucking much. Hollywood is a parody of a parody of a parody of itself at this point

this.

If that was the intention, it didn't work. Kai was the only likable character in the entire season. Most young people fundamentally agree with the troll mentality, they just don't admit it publicly.

I've watched it, because I like horror. This is a laughable season and you're too paranoid about it, OP fagg. It's just a dumb t.v. show with horrible stats, ideas, and clearly misrepresenting both sides to win attention, due to their story being basic shit. Relax faggot, and enjoy it or watch something else if it's too hard to enjoy

I enjoy it for how crazy of a motherfucker Evan Peterson is, especially this season

AHS's viewership is down by 26% from last year.

They are getting BTFO

deadline.com/2017/09/american-horror-story-cult-debut-ratings-down-donald-trump-ryan-murphy-sarah-paulson-fx-1202163266/

I’ve seen every episode of this season so far, and I can tell you, they have no fucking clue what they are going for.

The whole thing is such a clusterfuck, that they’ve seemed to have given up on any real motivations or character consistency and have just let it become “we r a crazy cult lol :P”

I have no clue what their purportedly “deep political” message is supposed to be. I have no idea what the cult even stands for or is trying to achieve. I have no clue what draws the members to join. None of the characters are consistent portrayals of the modern political landscape. All of them have conflicting viewpoints and values that change on a moments notice to make it convenient for the plot.

Kai is some pill-popping, died hair, bisexual who goes on r/theredpill and trolls Christians online. He voted for Trump seemingly because he wants to watch the world burn and thinks Trump will bring abou the apocalypse. He’s honestly closer to Antifa than anything.

Winter goes back and forth between being a rabid HILLDOG SJW and an edgy anti-SJW. She didn’t seem bothered by Kai voting for Trump and follows his every command.

The blonde dyke is another rabid Hillary supporter who hates Trump and any of the other candidates, but she joined Kai’s cult and follows him because ?????

The MAGA hat guy is a one-dementional rabid Trump fan, the only portrayal of an actual Trump supporter on the show, and he follows Kai even though Kai doesn’t truly support Trump or his values because ??????

Also, they mention “THE DARK WEB” constantly and it’s the cringiest shit ever.

wow what a faggot.

>I too have watched all the episodes

Good recap Desu. The last episode where Kai "red pilled" the boy that you cant have 2 mommies. Best moment yet.

>All of them have conflicting viewpoints and values that change on a moments notice to make it convenient for the plot.

Sad. Great summary though.

you have not watched it though.

That actually sounds.... fun to watch? Edgy and stupid Sup Forums satire looks like something that I could enjoy, should I do it?

>wonder why the producers of this show is focusing so hard on humiliate this board , its followers and ideas by this caricatural personification of Sup Forums.

I don't know maybe because a story that is relevant is more interesting than some bullshit about a side show and a murderer clown?
No wait, I get it the answer is jews.

I have. I wish I haven’t but I have.

Maybe if you’re a masochist. It’s awful. And I actually enjoyed most of the first 5 seasons.

Who?

I liked the first season. But desu, the second seasons was all over the place. Aliens, Nazis, Demons. It was too fucking random for me, they should have stuck with one theme.

Yep I absolutely agree with that. Though I’m kind of happy they included aliens because they are such a staple to American paranormal culture. Sister Mary was qt and Sister Jude has been my favorite Jessica Lange character. I also thought Freak Show had weak writing and story, but the makeup and costuming was nice.

Would it be too much to ask to have one season with Aliens that takes inspiration from shows like X files or Close encounters of the third kind? that shouldn't be a random element in a psycho themed season.

It would have definitely been better as the main theme of its own season. Sadly, I don’t think they will revisit it.

They kind of had a cool thing going with connecting all of the stories together, but it seems like they don’t care anymore about that after these last two.

>AHS's viewership is down by 26% from last year.
i wonder what are the numbers on EVERYHTING
it seems like moveis,tv,games all entertainment is so full on lefty shilling that so many people have started boycotting stuff.
(ALso the quality just sucks)
Wasn't it the worst year for Hollywood latelty.
I wonder what the stats along other entertainment industry big players are in US.
I know I am pretty much stopped using any new er western media and entertainment.

This show has always been pure kikery. I could smell it from the first trailers I saw several years ago.

Faggots LOVE that fucking show.......which makes me question the guy ho rents my basement.
But faggots watch that shit and think it's amazing. But it does have all of their mascots.
>Women are shifty cunts with one personality mode.
>Men are effeminate males (except villains) or they range from fag - turbo fag.
>Lady Gaga and the bitch with the drill strap on to rape/kill strait men.
>Jessica Lang being a stronk cunt
That piece of shit show is just horribly written bullshit to attract edgy teen girls and faggots.
A bunch of bitches trying to out bitch each other.
Some people die.
Poof now we're in the 50s.
Rinse/repeat.
Poof not Harry Potter.
Poof clowns.
Poof faggot hotel
Poof Shaun King innawoods.

Goddamnit Kim nuke Hollywood

Stop wasting time watching tv