DEFEND THIS

DEFEND THIS
protip: you cant.
Why are right wingers so inhumane and awful.
How can you kill your own son.
How backwards and dumb do you have to be?
Fuck right wingers.

Those degenerate Christians...

shill
sage

nice. hope he has more kids though

It's for his own good, better he be dead than get AIDS from being a bottom in Caliwhorenia

Kinda pointless to have a son that won't carry the family name.

Faggots BTFO by reality

>err-rry one's a sh-sh-shill

His bloodline would have ended even if he doesn't kill that faggot.

Based dad
If his bloodline is going to end might as well do it now

fucking based. but i don't want him to have more kids anymore

He did nothing wrong.

BASED FATHER.

I totally understand the father.

he was a nog. liberals forget that their favorite victim group is pretty anti gay. they're about as anti gay as white evangelicals.

but it's ok, we all know liberals have them on a leash with muh racism

Ofcourse it's a leaf defending faggotry. I know you want to try and beat us at the most cucked country thing but just stop. If anything is backwards it is going against biology.

>live with parents
>talk about sex or sexuality with either of them
>ever
why are kids so fucking retarded?

ahaha of course its niggers

>Having kids just for your own sefish ideas of a ''bloodline'' and then killing them when they don't live their life to please your own.

Luckily most of /pol is incel. Because none of you have any capacity for love.

omg, why so racist
he was a chirstcuck
stop being so racist.

why did you rob me of my (You) you piece of shit

That is quite common with a certain Ideology that the left wants to import to the USA and the rest of the west. Gay rights or Islam? We know which side the left will support.

Stop being a hypocrite!

>not disowning and having another son
this is the real failure

Western morality comes from the Bible. The Bible says that sodomites are liars, backbiters, murderers, abusers, rapists, and are irredeemable and should be killed.
Now the Bible also says to obey your local laws so killing your gay son is wrong, however, you should consider him dead to you. The same way you should shun fornicators, adulterers, rapists, etc since their prescribed punishment by the Bible (which is the foundation of Western morality, I'll remind you) is death.

>Tfw have to pay the toll on your own coal

what if he had a daughter?

hot. cure her of the gay with your dick

the father let his kid watch too much degenerate shit which turned him into a fag. he should have killed himself.

>tfw you gotta pay the coal toll if you wanna save that boys hole

Probably saved some kid from getting buttfucked

kek

Why else would you have kids?

Based

then he would have sex with her

How can rightturds justify murder.
Why are you encouraging violence, that is a crime.
To protect our precious gay people, we should perescute evil nazi radicals.
I never thought that you were this evil, we must stop you
RESIST

Son can't have offspring. Assholes don't make babies, leaf. He might as well be dead since his lineage ends there. The father did the right thing in the end but fucked up by letting his fag of a kid get sucked into that shit.

I’m trans i support most lgbt stuff I just don’t care about black people

i dont think you have to worry about that now

meanwhile gay people murder and abuse their kids more than traditional families.

and gay people are also more likely to be pedophiles

well done but i would have tried shock therapy first

Hol up
>black
>father
>foster mom
Ok continue on

Show us your feminine penis.

no im pure

Being a sodomite is immoral.
If anything, we're resisting. You're just going along with the degenerate kike narrative like a good goyim.

Are you pro-choice?

You can be gay, have a loving relationship with another man and not engage in sodomy.

Based dad.

Your bloodline has survived since the beginning of man. Wars, plagues, famines, harsh weather and unimaginable obstacles, through it all your ancestors managed not only to survive, but to procreate. Every hardship that they had to endure was to create you, so that you may pass on the lineage of your people. Your son, who should be the pinnacle achievement born from the sacrifices of countless generations is instead a faggot. You know that you have failed them, the burden is too great to bare, there is only one recourse. You must rectify the shame you have brought upon your forefathers. As much as it pains you, it's clear what you must do. It is done, sadness washes over you like a wave crashing against the shore. The realization sets in, you will die, the last true descendant of your people.

sage

Plz be my ai gf

That's what? .0001% of the faggot population? About the same as the number of faggots who don't have sex with strangers.

Freedom of sexuality, not freedom from consequences

Suck the pole get shot full of holes.

killing lgbt " people " isn't murder it's public service

>Defend this
The kid was a homo, therefore not even human. I rest my case, thank you

>If anything is backwards it is going against biology.
was his son transforming into igneous rock?

killing faggots is really just public service doe

What is the point of a gay Son?

Many such cases, sad.

to stop the AIDS,

Having a gay son is one thing, but having a transgender son is another nightmare.

As long as your gay son wasn't a flamer it would maybe be bearable, a tranny would not be acceptable

i think so

no, parents love their children and want them to be happy, even if they’re trans or gay. It’s better than living a miserable hollow life. And they’re still your kid and always will be. Just love them you can’t control every aspect of their life they’re their own people. Anyone who would hate their kid just for that is a subhuman bugman who deserves the gas chambers

Same reason you libtards shoot up mostly republican concerts and churchs and condone the acts because they were right wingers, exept we DON’T condone this shit, only the very few asswipes.

We just eat babies OK? Why can't you be more accepting of our sense of morality? It's not like we're sticking a dick in an ass or something.

Nice try cuck but the study in your source used a majority of lesbian couples. Specifically 17 lesbian couples and 3 gay couples. Making it 85% the fault of women.
Who makes gay people?
>Single moms
Who abuses children?
>Lesbians

But I know you white knight shills will sweep that under the rug because
>Muh wimin dindu nuffin
>It da evil gays

Why the fuck are there so many leftist shills on Sup Forums?

He should claim to have converted to Islam recently. Then HE will be considered the victim of the narrative.

who knows really

$18 billion Soros dollars.

Gays aren't people.

Being right wing does not mean killing our sons.
Althought his son choosed an option that I would find inmoral, that doesn't mean I have the right to end his life.

This feels more like a tantrum against right wing.

Inshalah

People with things to live for don't give a fuck about that trivial, larp shit. Humans fucked because they like to fuck, they survived because that is their natural instinct, that is why they still exist. They are dead, and so will you, enjoy it while it lasts instead of projecting some larpy cosmic meaning to your ancestors and their irrelevance.

Faggotry is a mental illness and that man saved future children from molestation.

Faggotry is a mental illness. You deserve to be exterminated. Please resist so that we can slice your bellies open and run our fingers through your guts.

But he's black, he dindu nuffin

Nice fetish, degenerate

T. Edgy teenager
Back2facebook underage.

All fags must die

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Leaf
haha nt faggot

damn, so many niggas falling for this effeminate shit too.

t. nigger
Blame your whore of a mother for you not knowing your father. You don't even have enough balls to show your flag, die the virgin that you are, you shitskin.

White Millennial Father Kills His Wife's 14 Year-Old Son: "He Would Rather Have No Sons".

the same way you shoot a horse with a broken leg.