Redpill documentary on netflix

there's a documentary currently on netflix called "1945: a savage peace" about the genocide of ethnic germans after wwii. i was surprised to see interviews with czech and polish people denouncing it as cruel and evil. they even blast the soviets for being raping savages. pretty intense stuff. if you don't know about it, check it out.

nah, deserved it

kek

inb4 good goys say they deserve it but the Jews didnt

T. Commie island turk

Deserved it. Jews didn't.

This is just another step in the Russia narrative, they are ramping up for the eventual WWIII.

it sounds like the jews were doing the killing. they don't call them out by name but they hint at it rather indirectly. i got the feeling they were walking on eggshells but they did a good job overall.

1/12 german
true aryan
jews did that

i'm completely black as far as i know

>Invade east europe and cause death of almost 30 million eastern europeans.
>m-muh poor kraut genocide
Krauts should be on their knees and thanking God every day that they weren't all exterminated in 1945 like they should have been.

that's noticeable

T. nordick

checked and saved

Good looking out OP.

>checked
they invaded poland to stop the killing of ethnic germans because nobody else was willing to step in and stop it. it wasn't a surprise attack on poland in fact they had at least a month of warning. it was britain, france, and poland that caused the war and got their asses handed to them. so were they just butthurt? is that really an excuse for genocide?

I hope your country gets occupied and brutally raped again during Erdogans presidency. You can keep all the money you borrowed you sub human fuck.

Wew lad. I know this is the home of memes but still. Too soon.

>soviets for being raping savages
>implying the germans didnt rape and burn people in houses

Says the fucking Latvian...

this fuck the krauts and bongs they deserve every little thing happening to them

Hitler allowed this to happen.
In fact, he asked for it.
>DUDE LET'S LIKE *swallows a meth pill*
>ATTACK SOVIET UNION WITHOUT HAVING A NUCLEAR BOMB ON HAND
>DUDE IT'S TOTALLY GONNA WORK TRUST ME

Reminds me. Hitler would've won against the Soviet government (yes I'm this specific on purpose) if he didn't go full retard and started killing his potential allies who initially treated Germans as liberators. Number of Soviet soldiers giving up to them in the first months of Barbarossa was also staggering. But then Hitler made it about race and nationality so of course it united people fighting for survival. Between two murderous tyrants the one who speaks your language is better.

T. turkroach

serves them well

JIDF out in full force tonight, stay vigilant boys.

you wish, Juan

You left NATO, USA and Bosnia off that list Marko.

>about the genocide of ethnic germans after wwii.
Didn't happen no proof
Where is your evidence ?
I am an ethnic German genocide denier

>they invaded poland to stop the killing of ethnic germans.

Revionist bullshit.
The problem is with the nazis they allways played the victim. The Germans colluded with the soviets to carve up Poland I. The Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.
They then invaded Poland and virtually annillated them killing millions of poles
Is that proportionate for a few dead Germans in Danzig??

>they even blast the soviets for being raping savages. pretty intense stuff
This is common knowledge here in Czechia. It wasn't Wehrmacht doing the rapes. It weren't American troops either. It was the Red Army. Everybody despised them.

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit. Jewish poles started it. Normal poles didn't care, so they got fucked up.