>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2iZ07mxPrM
youtube.com/watch?v=EL7gCXVMTEQ
twitter.com/jintagyu/status/927800888911003648
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/v
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'
youtu.be/XNcfPvvsjxQ
twitter.com/nadmaharg/status/927769178236370945
youtube.com/watch?v=v0f9ifrDSp8
twitter.com/theboltreport/status/927815123330199552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aroo

Melania's outfit

(i like it)

Thanks for baking

that MUHGUNCONTROL reporter got utterly savaged in front of the world

Welp Koreans hate Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=e2iZ07mxPrM

Digits witnessed

I like to drive

test

Moon is such a beta compared to Abe.

Why are South Korea such try hards. It just pushes Trump away like that 360 year old soy sauce they are serving.

Makes you think how South Korea doesn't really seem to know how to pick leaders judging by the record of their past elected leaders.

Not really a fan of the sleeves but I love the color and the lower half of it

BAN ASSAULT CONSTITUTIONS

Why did that retarded cunt even think that was an intelligent question? These reporters need to be fucking killed.

National Bolshevism is the future.

japan visit 9/10
korea visit 3/10

she looks like a villain from a disney movie

Could I get one in Size: (American)?
Thanks.

How can American trannies even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=EL7gCXVMTEQ

Don't testpost or you could get got by the almighty powers that be

i am very lonely /ptg/ please give me yous :(

Reporter was NBC’s Ali Vitali. She was a Campaign reporter and should have known Trump wasn’t going to fall for that dumbshit gotcha (“if you approve extreme vetting why not for gun owners???”)

The only way to redeem the SK trip is by going to the DMZ and that has a slim chance of happening

she asked the question in such a pathetic halfassed way too, it's clear they can't even gather their thoughts anymore, they have nothing but clumsy childish outrage

agreed
the only thing that could have made the japan trip better is if Ivanka actually wore a real kimono

something fucked up with the posting, tried to post and said I was still banned for something that ended a week ago

Welcome to American Media

Melania overshadowed by a korean male idol. This is one more nail in the coffin of the Trump regime

twitter.com/jintagyu/status/927800888911003648

I C O N I C

I got (you) pham
Stay Trad

It took me 3 minutes to get the Nixon head to post. And earlier I had trouble loading.

ONE TWO
VITALI COMING FOR YOU
THREE FOUR
BETTER LOCK YOUR DOOR
FIVE SIX
GRAB YOUR 5.56...

>implying our press in the current year cares about asking intelligent questions

It's even worse because Trump aanswered the exact same question yesterday. Also that passive-aggressive framing with extreme vetting was just fucking awful. I've seen kids in 2nd Grade handle disagreements more maturely than that cunt.

what did I miss?
gib link

Aaaand we're still broken

Real gookmoot server hours happen most mornings from 3-345am EST and go on indefinitely. I'm shocked more people haven't seen this. They're monkeying with the server.

lol when other reporters who know the region better shit on stupid questions

Because it is real gookmoot server hours and it should be ending soon.

You're welcome

>leader of north korea promising to burn to the ground you are standing on
MUH GUN CONTROL DRUMPHHH,, MUH SANDNIGGERS

Triple Goose Eggs... :-))

Because gookmoot server hours, they are coming to a close. Not a break or anything irregular.

>based black man

would be cute if submissive

explain
my gmail is fucked too tho

seriously though the cucking of white ppl towards muslims is exactly the same as the cucking of south koreans towards north korea

I can't, there's no video of it up yet. At the end of the press conference, Ali Vitali of NBC asks Trump "If you want extreme vetting for immigrants why not extreme vetting for gun owners?" Bitch should've been smacked.

stop asking us for (you) every day. it gets too old.

>Tranny is gay for a man
Korea was a mistake.

you must be fucking desperate my dude

If you read something today, read these links, about Uranium One.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

Why did all of the agencies that approved URANIUM ONE receive preservation orders in Hillary Clinton's FBI EMAIL Investigation?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/v

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'

This is very important news.

Trump sounded like he could hardly even believe the question he was hearing
>...for what??
>g-gun control
she sounded really stupid.

231:10 of link related. Kike journalist got BTFO

youtu.be/XNcfPvvsjxQ

Only Korean Christians like Trump. Trump BTFO

twitter.com/nadmaharg/status/927769178236370945

I am still lonely :(

Trump initially was supposed to skip South Korea but the Koreans actually begged him to come but doesn't like it being brought back up because it's embarrassing

pls gib vid

>explain
it's a common thing brought up in Korean media that the US won't involve South Korea for some reason in negotiations with North Korea, enough where it has a nickname "Korean Passing" by critics of Moon

Awkward question to ask when you have both the US and South Korean presidents in the same room who just got done having a bilateral talk on North Korea not even an hour ago

F A G G O T

Be my friend that I get to beat up

What is this guy's point?

Trump should have skipped and continued hanging out with Abe.

she is LOW ENERGY
she has not recovered from jet lag and the time difference.
Trump sounded ON POINT and totally controlled the conference. Trump is HIGH ENERGY. NBC reporters cannot compete.

Its been revealed that if Hillary had become president and visited S.Korea this is what they would've played during the welcome ceremony

youtube.com/watch?v=v0f9ifrDSp8

they have no point anymore, all they can do is whine and stamp their feet. if someone, anyone, doesn't like Trump, that's news for them. if someone they don't like likes him, that's news too. they have literally nothing else going for them intellectually morally or politically.

wait, what? This looks so misleading. Who is this guy?

Like 85% of South Korea is Christian wtf.

Based slints.

They're not "real Koreans" unless they believe in witchcraft and ancestral spirit cults.

AWOO~

Isn't that religion majority though?

Would involving SK even help? They hate each other. It seems like it would be a hindrance if anything. Though I can understand their desire to be included.

You can just see this bald, bearded, bespectacled faggot saying "Ew, Christians? A cool atheist like myself is so much better because I spend literally all of my free time bitching about them."

Uh, not really no.

Meant 201:10

Sorry, it's late ;__;

God damn i wana fuck a little SK whore that worships white cocku so bad.

Surprise surprise. The groups hating Trump are Godless commies.

Thanks, excellent answer by Trump!

Anyone else get the feeling they were holding something back in the press conference?

Should I stock up?

awful, kim please glass

>Would involving SK even help? They hate each other. It seems like it would be a hindrance if anything. Though I can understand their desire to be included.
That is why it really is not a great question to ask because you won't get either leader to say "yeah you are right we/they are going to ignore South Korea". Any agreement (especially an actual signed agreement) will involve all parties. It is mostly just a waste of a question which is why there were groans from reporters from the region.

On a random note what a CAPTCHA to get of all days.

>Not stocking up regardless

We got TROLLED

Honestly it's overrated. I've done it and it wasn't impressive. Asian women are dead goddamn fish in bed. Outclassed by any standard girl.

Holy fucking shit my sides

Holy shit Australian reporter coming out in strong defense of Trump. Absolutely shitting on fake news:
twitter.com/theboltreport/status/927815123330199552

What was his response?

>Chicago city with stonrgest gun laws in nation
>AND CHICAGO IS A TOTAL DISASTER

MY

SIDES

TICK TOCK, DRUMPFIES

TICK FRIGGIN TOCK!

Melania actually spoke in South Korea.

He talked about the fact that there was an NRA guy there who stopped him and hunted him down and he died without killing anyone else.

The embarrassing thing was that he was asked the exact same question the other day during his press conference with Shinzo. Our media is shamelessly terrible. I got to ask a question to the Austrian President once, and even though they're a small af country, I fucking quadruple-checked my notes to make sure the question was pertinent and respectful.

This fucking cunt just forsook the chance to ask the leader of an extremely strategically important country a valid question just so she could REEEEEEEE

Chicago