Bros this journalist on twitter is saying the Saudis have developed an anti-gravity drive system and are about to...

Bros this journalist on twitter is saying the Saudis have developed an anti-gravity drive system and are about to unleash it to overthrow the mullahs in Iran.

Anyone here know anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Y3beFvTAtrU
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heh.. ok

Link dumbfuck

that he is retarded, yes we know

>saudis created the black spheres

lol no

Thomas wictor is a fucking loonie

I followed Wictor for a while, because he seemed redpilled. I realised that he's just a high functioning autist who loves the smell of his own farts. He blocks anyone who disagrees with him

He thinks Saudis are the most brilliant tactical warriors on the planet and have access to 22nd century military tech, including transonic combat nano drones

U fokin wot m8?

> saudis developed

Suuuuuure

Also even with fancy toys, Iran can probably outfight Arabs, they are absolutely dogshit as commanders and troops, like the rich kid with the best paintball gear who can’t aim

So that explains why Trump admires Saudi Arabia, they have successfully recreated Tesla inventions.

where's the fucking video

I've been following him for a while, seems pretty switched on. Dunno if he's always spot on with the assessment of tech, but SA has runs on the board with some pretty wild shit.
Wouldn't be surprised if shit went down with Iran - seems like Big Don is supporting SA because he knows it will be good for everyone. I think he might even have a "better" alliance in the ME in mind afterwards...

I think this is it, but look at his twitter there's like a 40 tweet post about it

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Y3beFvTAtrU

Saudis have no technical, engineering or manufacturing competence whatsoever so it's obviously bullshit.

'That means the propulsion system is some kind of energy force'
holy shit guys the west is kill

developed?

try "rented". Everything the US "sells" has a maintenance agreement attached.

Yeah. His followers give it a cultlike flavor, too.

Nah thats a video of something else. I'm looking for the high res video he's refering to, I'll post it when I find it

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
this vid is pretty good at explaining it

Unless they gave a shit-tin of money to Israel to develop it.

He's also very pro-Israel and anti-anti-semetic

It's a fucking quadcopter.

>the Jews will develop a game changing super weapon and sell it to Saudis for mere shekels
Go to sleep Bruce you are drunk

This guy always posts the DUMBEST shit

>Journalist

OH FUCK
THE FUCKING ORB

The ME is changing faster than most realise.

Saudis?
>the same people who banned uranium because its considered genie magic.

Sounds like a kike.

man wictor is a lunatic as far as i can tell

He's right about them doing a bunch of extreme shit all at once so nobody can object to any one action.

Peter Zeihan said a war between Saudi and Iran is inevitable the next 10 years because the US has to step away from that region. And, there are a bunch of Shiites on Saudi's Gwar superfields (and Sunni's on Iran's oil reserves).

oh god no, they activated it!

>Brown people inventing something

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SA has nukes, and that's the real deal. Look it up. King admitted it.

They got them from Pakistan and had them put on their Chinese IRBMs.

Actually, it's probably nothing but I know a Saudi who claims to have seen UFOs in Saudi. He's a pretty smart guy and he doesn't have many strange beliefs so maybe there's something to it.
Then again we'll have to wait and see.

whats it powered by? prayer?

Agree. For the better in the long run it seems.

The Saudis and Israelis are allies

Doesn't mean they won't want to earn some shekels along the way.

Israel, SA, US vs Iran when.

He had some pictures of a small drone that seemed legit. But then he said a guy in the picture put his hand up to his neck to summon it. He confuses me.

what if the deepstate builds the shit in NK, this went up in a q user post and got double shilled with the same bot post...

>implying obongo didnt sell it to them

T H E I S L A N D

>anti-gravity drive system
B-but Russia already sold one to Iran.