I know poo jokes and all

I know poo jokes and all,

but why do we hate the Hindu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptsT-BiYOXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the hell kind of hips are on that chick. Those hips are grossly huge!

I feel bad for the average Indian. The government is corrupt, there's so much poverty. the pollution is mutating them, and the population size is ludicrous.

Because they don't poo in the loo

Just imagine the size of her poo when she doesn't go in the loo.

because they're hot and they won't fuck me

child bearing hips user... child bearing...
magnificent i imagine, I would catch it with my hands

I dont pity the Indian savages. They had a chance for greatness if Britain had been allowed to continue running India, instead they threw it all away in a most ungrateful manner.

>meme flag
>thinks poos are attractive
Hi Pajeet

We don't hate them. We just make some good natured fun.

>not with your hands
Amateur. You don't know how to appreciate a good sticky Desi Messy

Europe doesn't hate Hindus, please bring all your breeding-age women here, we'll take really good care of them here.

Hindu as in Indian or Hindu as in Hindu? I hate the Hindu, because it's hereditary caste system leads to a far too stagnant society.
Far as hating the Indian, I view them as a people and culture that is not on par with my own western civilization, yet are not below that of middle eastern societies. They are approachable to oriental civilization, and are certainly far above the Negroes. Where they fit on the hierarchy of success however is an aside to this; they are not my people. They are their own. As such they should remain where there are, and do what they do where they are. I hate when they try to move in on the homelands and cultures of those I consider like me. Same as any other human being not conditioned by social propaganda to feel white guilt, or lying to themselves trying to feel more just about what they do masking it with some bullshit sense of injustice.

Indians are a plague on the earth. They goto all countries like jewish rats and breed and slowly move into middle class white suburbs and destroy them. I hate indians more than any other race.

>pic name
>feces species

I dont I really dont.
Its just Americans who give them so much hate. They have a great rep in the UK & Ireland.

found the faggot

youve been looking at 2d loli for too long user. time to shut off the computer, climb out of your mom and dads basement, and get out into the real world

it's past your bedtime, son

Pretty good looking lady. Wouldn't convert to turban for her though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptsT-BiYOXI

because the jews want you to because they want to be your theocratic dictator and not the rightful hindu brahmin. sad state of affairs indeed.

Because they're gross

They keep phoning my mum and trying to trick her into installing ransomware.

lol
Don't forget that they all smell so fucking bad.

I'm sensing this emu got shatted on

Pajeet culture is actually pretty based. We just like to poke fun at them for the whole streetshitting thing.

dark bobs and vagene are a turn off

blame westpac outsourcing to infosys for that

>filename
top kek

Actually the poos are based in some ways. They keep their religion and traditions, are family oriented, rarely divorce, don't give themselves faux Western names to fit in, etc. Most of the women aren't degenerate. They're blunt speakers. And that caste system is an excellent way to maintain hierarchy. The Dalits believe that's their lot in life.

But, but by refusing to poo in the loo it's minus major points, knocking them down to shit tier.

indians are ok

aloo dis is migrozoft supporlt

Propel yourself off a bridge ranjeet muhabalalahdad

I would sacrifice my beloved loo to impregnate this particular poo

top kek

That's because Irish and Indians are the same, retards who threw away the greatest thing that ever happened to them just to get back at the ANGLO.

Now there is one thicc girl I would fugg.

>but why do we hate the Hindu?

Because they are faggot vegetarian pacifists.

Based sihk moslem slayers are where it's at.

I don't hate them, people just like to tease them

Sikhs can bad though, they always moan about how we don't let them take daggers and swords (a 'religious' item) onto the streets and into schools. They are like every minority in that they want special treatment.

Why are south koreans consistently the best posters on pol?

never give a position of power to an indian person

they are the worst doctors, always think they are correct

other than that, good food, iinteresting culture

>belly full of poo

I dont' hate the hindu at all. I'm an Indian classical musician as well as a polack. Superpower 2020 all bobs and vagene will belong to poo.

They are stinky, ugly and short.

Well, Dad, the Sikhs would be fine to carry knives everywhere if you hadn't done fucked up and let thousands of shitcunt pakis in to ruin it for everyone. Now, because of them, no one can carry knives in UK.

Honestly, as far as all the races of shitskins go, the Sikhs are the most based and even honorable of them all. You know the swords and knives are part of their long and glorious tradition of slaying Moslems?

For a cuck island full of paki rape gangs you'd think you'd want to let the sikhs carry.

just saw it, god speed OP

>She Hindu Nuffin

I would want to carry myself but that's not the point, they just want special treatment. Otherwise you are right in saying they are better than other non-whites

Obviously the paki is the source of all problems. They combine the craftiness of the Indian with the ferocity of a Muslim and the stupidity of a nigger. They are also all inbred, really. I was going past a paki area and saw about 4 dwarves, having never seen one before in my life.

DAT ASS
>pic related

What is this?

India, what else?

Just searched it quick, came up with 'Indian prostitute assaulted'.

Some thot getting what she deserves

>we hate the Hindu

Indian chicks are cute and feminine. No hate here.

>tfw no scared diarrhoea saggy tit poo unshaven pussy gf to yell as I rape her next week

>And that caste system is an excellent way to maintain hierarchy

Thanks to the neo-nazis, christian fundamentalists and white supremacists the alt-right sphere has been flirting with feudalist ideas. Its all muh hierarchy and muh tradition until they get a forced arranged marriage with a bush beast or relative.

>I would want to carry myself but that's not the point, they just want special treatment.

Honestly though, do you blame them?

Exactly, people only support that shit because they think they will be at the top. Like all those communists now who firmly believe they will be some important card carrying member, not harvesting wheat 12 hours a day.

Wouldn't mind, have hot cousins.

I've certainly seen pictures of Indian women who are gorgeous. I, however, have never seen one in person in the US. India is a big country, and I'm sure has multiple ethnicities, but all we get are low quality, dark, (I'm assuming) bottom caste ones emigrate here. I'm guessing the light skin ones with classically beautiful features are the higher castes and stick around in India ruling it on high.

Not if they said, 'we should all carry knives' but they don't do they? I just don't think its right that they come to a foreign country and want special treatment. If they made a universal case for carrying weapons I wouldn't object but they've got cheek telling us that we should change our laws just to accommodate them.

>Indian chicks are cute and feminine.
And the men are ugly as fuck. Somehow, what makes their women cute works the opposite for them.

And that's what your children will look like too. Which is why we hate them.

hindu
dindu
poo
in
loo

Why do these threads always have a fertile xx, can you not present facts like inventions instead?
Educate yourself so you can present a better argument than 'LOOK AT THIS VAGINA, WHY DO YOU HATE VAGINA? ARE YOU GAY??'

It's great until you spouse washes the body-paint off her and revels poo underneath.

Diamonds

For their magical thinking, which in some sense is even more pronounced than in other religions.

>filename

only the dumbest of the the dumb, even then, they would have been around to see how the revolution is propagated and seen through. so they would be killed.

No way that can be accomplished in only 7 minutes.

To be honest I hate everyone and advocate of killing over 60% of humans maybe around 70-80% would be good?
This includes whites and other races but of course if theres easy way would be better if we could get rid of the stupid people first. Maybe offer them some tickets to ships and sink them in the middle of nowhere?
Well sinking ships would be somewhat wasteful so could say that the ship sank but in reality just throwed the people of the ship.