Jordan Peterson- Dupe of the Jews

Older sister had this idiot when he was teaching at Harvard. Asked her about him, and she told me he doesn't have a speck of common sense in his body. Listening to him talking about Israel and the Jews.

According to Peterson, I "don't like Jews or Israel because Israel is a functioning democracy and because I'm jealous of them." Does he really fuckign believe this or is he just virtue signalling to the kikes? I hate Israel because I don't want to pay for it, die for it in a draft, and I don't like my passport making me a pariah since the Us is the sole supporter of world Jewry on earth.

I hate Jews in general due to their unique historical role as the foment of decomposition of races and societies over the past 3,000 years, and due to them starting (and dragging the Us into) both world wars. Does anyone else know Peterson directly/somewhat directly and is he really this fucking stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=TtXgqSQ5fQY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>idiot
>teaching at harvard

Lots of smart people are bluepilled on the Jews. Stop shitting on Petersen because he's a normie on one thing you faggot.

You have to be an idiot to fall for the Jewish lies about the holocaust.
He even realizes it's an idiotic claim but rationalizes it in his goyed brain that "Well....maybe Hitler was just super duper extra evil...I mean it's impossible that I was lied to by the media and academia....even though they're actively lying about me right now....exactly as Hitler said they would."
Guy's an idiot.

>>teaching at harvard
You'd be fucking surprised how many fucking idiots teach at Harvard. Cambridge too actually. I can't speak to the hard sciences or STEM but the humanities? It's off the fucking chart. Don't mistake a name/reputation for actual intelligence, esp. at a UG level. Many of the Yale and Harvard sources are online for free now, the humanities at least. I invite you to watch some and draw your own conclusion, then come back.

What did you expect him to say in that public video? "Gas the kikes, race war now, roughly speaking!"

JP has a more nuanced view on these things than Sup Forums though he actually recognizes that Jews are over-represented in the Marxist intellectual group, though he trips over his words.

>Jews are responsible for my life being bad
>Certainly it could not be a result of my own actions
>Anyone who disagrees is a Jew

>he's a normie on one thing you faggot.
the only thing that fucking matters. He's going to sit there with a straight face and talk about "the Gulag Archipelago" and pretend Solzhenitsyn didn't name the Jew over and over and put the all the Jew gulag commandments/Chechists in big, color photos in the book?

which draft have you been drafted in or who have you known that's been drafted and died?

I've watched a TON of this guy's videos. He denies it when asked directly because his livelihood is dependent on it. But he mentions a lot of people/things/books that lead directly to DA JOOES when you look into them. Though, I probably have a bias when looking into this stuff from being on pol the last two or three years.

Post pics of your sister.

Post pics of your older sister.

> now

This thread is garbage and you should feel bad

>Jews are responsible for my life being bad
Here we have our first Jew putting words in other peoples' mouths. Were the Jews 85% of the Bolshevik system of terror and mass murder or were they not? Well, Putin would know, wouldn't he? Let's pretend Solzhenitsyn didn't know his facts for a second. And--if we assume this is true-- wouldn't it make sense the Germans wanted Rosa Luxembourg et. al off their back before they did it to them?

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

>this thread is garbage

Enjoy having no allies on anything and letting the kikes take over everything because you burn all fucking bridges you moron

this

The only thing that really matters to be redpilled on is worshiping the Jew on the stick. Make him your God instead of your hatred for the Jews.
Thanks yuo polan

Most intelligent people are red pilled on Jews since Jews are also intelligent and they travel in the same high intellectual circles. Most rednecks are blue pilled on Jews because they're stupid rednecks from the bottom of society and have never met a Jew.

>most of my friends are kikes
he's obviously a crypto-jew

>he still thinks Harvard offers quality education

How did the Semitic dimension of the ruling Bolsheviks' identity inform/influence what they did in the USSR? Was Solzhenitsyn trying to imply it would've all gone differently if they were ethnic Russians?

I always thought Peterson was meh but i started hating him after he got the first interview with James Damore. That interview was such a disaster, he(Peterson) just went on big rant after big rant and never let Damore speak.

Considering it was our first time hearing the mystery google employee speak it was beyond frustrating and i have been boycotting him for being a retard ever since.

>letting the kikes take over everything because you burn all fucking bridges
So wait..one mustn't offend the likes because if we're quiet enough, maybe the Jew monster won't eat us? The Jew monster fully intends to eat us. And you're that same JIDF KIKE with he NZ flag who has been here for 3 years...

you'd be surprised how much those "rednecks" know.They get the basic gestalt, though some evangelical christians still support Israel regular rednecks realize the jews run everything and are just waiting for it to be socially acceptable to name the jew.

How did the Semitic dimension of the ruling Bolsheviks' identity inform/influence what they did in the USSR? Was Solzhenitsyn trying to imply it would've all gone differently if they were ethnic Russians?

Fucking your sister and injecting meth and heroin isn't gestalt. Rednecks are degenerate.

>How did the Semitic dimension of the ruling Bolsheviks' identity inform/influence what they did in the USSR?

Sthap calling him an idiot

fucker does need to learn how to shutup when he's having a conversation. Goes into lecture mode way too easy

this gay has a faggy homo voice

>Im jealous
So very subtle how dont you idiot get it?
>isreal is a democracy
>the jews are in charge in isreal and isreal serves the jews
>the west isnt a democracy
>you arent in charge of the west
>(((Who))) is?

It is redpilled as fuck.
What do you fucking expect from him? To start an Alex Jones rant?
He cant do that in his position

Tell your sister she's too fucking dumb for Harvard and everything went over her head.

this

> meeeh doesn't hate the Jews as much as a Sup Forums ster
Fags like you always do this. This news outlet is not worth listening to because they are not talking against the Kikes. This speaker is a shill because he is not ranting against Israel. Like, literally, if that's your standard, just sit at home and watch Hitler speeches and don't bother us with your stupid crap. Nothing is good enough for you. He's a NORMAL person. I'm sorry he doesn't hate the Jews as much as you, but he actually speaks and teaches. You hate the Jews only on Sup Forums threads and prob in private conversations. So respectfully... fuck off, idiot.

uh
> Israel is a functioning democracy and because I'm jealous of them.
What exactly is wrong with this statement?
Israel is a functioning democracy because people who want it destroyed (Palestinians) don't get to vote.

Your sister is probably a fat dyke. Either that or she fucks niggers. And you're probably part coon yourself, gtfo of my 4cheen now you disgusting pavement ape

of course he is a dupe.
just watch some of his longer presentations, in every single one of them he mentions holocaust.

He's one of those edgy intellectuals who supposedly goes against the mainstream current narrative, but at the same time signals to his overlords.

If he was in any way endangering their agenda, do you think they would allow him to get $50k donations a month?

Not only is he a shill for them, but I think he might be one of them.

Here's a challenge: try to look at the Jewish Question without constructing a single strawman. Can you do that?

I've been listening a good deal to him and it gives me the same kind of feeling like i'm listening to a 16 year old talking about philosophy but with 40 years of though behind it without taking the philosophy further

>What exactly is wrong with this statement?
it's factually incorrect as I explained in the OP. I hate Israel because I don't want to pay the price for their bullshit in the mideast, I don't give a shit if they vote or rule by human sacrifice.

>Your sister is probably a fat dyke
Sir, your powers of argument have just completely destroyed my reasoning. How many o-levels did you sit for last year. did you make it into Jesus at Cambridge?

He doesn't really believe this. He says this because he can't fight against the whole world at the same time. He knows what side his bread is buttered and he is too intelligent not to know the role of the Jews in spreading Marxism and moral degeneracy. What would you do in his situation? If he doesn't maintain some allies with neocons and establishment republicans his university is going to eat him alive.

You don't seem to get it.
It's not about how US suffers at the hands of Israel, but about Israel being an example for the West.
>put your nation first
>feel free to oppress the minorities if they threaten you
>do anything to advance your country forward

What if I told you that Jews don’t run the world?

Jordan is a great man and mind. He'll catch up, on the JQ, in good time. Untangle those tits.

sure he'll catch up, in about 30 years, when his grandchildren become le 1% face.

>What would you do in his situation?
you know, and I understand that, he has 2 kids, etc.. But now he has 500k+ a year in Patreon. And he not only ignores the Jews, he goes out of his way to kiss their asses. And his knowledge of the Third Reich is laughably bad and I could run circles around him on my own.

>You don't seem to get it.
Actually, you don't seem to "get it" since you don't pay the price in blood and fucking treasure by a gang of Jews spending trillions to fight Jew wars this nation doesn't have, while very same neo-cohen Jews say that Whites who fight their neo-cohen Jew wars deserve to go extinct. and next they want a war with Iran.

>Jews don’t run the world?
Who has stated that in this thread? Please, show me. Typical Jewish strawman argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY

I see we have another e-celeb hate campaign. Which country will claim Peterson the way Finn user defends Lauren. Find out moar at 11

Well, you don't have conscription.
Russians literally died in tens of millions for their Jew orverlord.
US never went through communism.
So please, stop bitching and just don't enlist.

Do you know where you're at? Any kind of thought deviating from the narrative of "it's the Jews" isn't allowed here.
It's better just to let these poor goyim run around in circles on a website chasing their tails instead of confronting the real issue irl.

You're going to have to come up with better agitprop than this

Rednecks don't do that

>So please, stop bitching
You haven't died (yet), you just have to pay trillions you don't have when your nation can't afford things like healthcare, but can afford trillions fighting in the middle east for Israel, so you you just shut up and pay for the Jews."

This is the best Hasbara has these days?

Jordan has a blind spot when it comes to Jews because some of his friends are Jewish. He has talked about this. Same thing with people who have a black friend. They just can't bring themselves to swallow redpills about crime stats and iq differences.

Jesus the fucking hasbara are like vultures on this one. Is it a special 2 shekels for one today? Notice they hide behind "deus Gevalt" flags most of the time, too lazy even for VPN...

Not one of you will argue facts with me as far as Jews and the USSR and what they would have done to Germany, Jaque Derrida, the role of Jews in communism, Klaus Fuchs giving the soviets the a-bomb, I could go on and one..

They used to, in the 90's, when that guy taught there

Hook, line, and sinker.

Damore was a fucking mess, he could barely utter a single fucking word without stumbling like a kid
How is it jordan's fault that guy was so awkward?

yeah, this. hard sciences\stem are still full of top-notch brains, but the humanities are just a receptacle of sophists lacking any semblance of intellectual rigour

Peterson is getting popular so you're trying to derail it by false crying 'DA JOOS', it's pretty transparent.
The question is who you are affiliated with too this.

To do* this

>Well....maybe Hitler was just super duper extra evil..
his position is "yes hitler was pretty evil but all germans were evil back then so that's thar"..

i'm not so sure about what his real positions are, he sure as hell wouldn't reveal it if he were redpilled on JQ. he also talks mostly about communism with respect to totalitarian ideologies while only throwing in the mandatory "and in nazi germany" every once in a while.

he is no idiot, but he's not the genius his most ardent supporters claim him to be either

since when did richard spenser ever say it's not the jews?

>"yes hitler was pretty evil but all germans were evil back then so that's thar"
That's not what he says, he says that every human has the capacity to reach that state of mind and that knowing you are capable of that and taking it into control is what makes a person benevolent

We all pay for the Jews one way or another, senpai.

Yes literally the only thing that matters is a mystical belief that a set of genes is inherently evil

>so you're trying to derail
Hey Chaim...I think...the goyim know...what flag ya hidin there moishe?

>We all pay for the Jews one way or another
Historically, some of us have decided we'd rather not...

>I hate Israel because I don't want to pay for it, die for it in a draft, and I don't like my passport making me a pariah since the Us is the sole supporter of world Jewry on earth.
So... you hate Israel because your own government betrayed you? You know you'd accomplish more directing your hatred toward the people who make these decisions on behalf of US, right?

Is that seriously the best response you could come up with in ten minutes?

Can't be this anti-semitic these days, buddy.

>that seriously the best response you could come up with in ten minutes?
Not only did I get the nation correct, i got the name correct too. Right?

>Can't be this anti-semitic these days

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

So you're doubling down even though I called out what you're trying

OP is actually a jew trying his hand at reverse psychology.

How much are they paying you Shlomo?

tripling down hymie. There's a reason you're hiding your flag. I don't talk to meme flags for a reason. It's a good policy, Chaim Weisman.

>I don't talk to meme flags for a reason

Then what has this whole thread been? You've completely derailed it yourself.
This is why you goyim will always under our thumb.

You're very bad at this

You two idiots are both sides of the same coin

Explain

>This is why you goyim will always under our thumb.
Funny, your tribe were saying the same thing in Germany circa 1930. By 1938, no more laughing..

youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c

He wasn't talking about you, he was talking about the Nazis.

>Funny, your tribe were saying the same thing in Germany circa 1930. By 1938, no more laughing..
I'm going to let you in on a secret:
You can be anyone you want on Sup Forums

Calm down, you sound like a 12 year old Antifa pretending to be a Nazi.

>die for it in a draft
what draft are you talking about?

For example he précis;y takes the movie Pinocchio apart.

BUT when it comes to Stromboli who is clearly a Jew manipulating the strings of culture (all his puppets are dressed culturally if yiu hvanet noticed) and it’s when literally THE JEWS realize they can make more money if they cut the strings of the puppet all together

Pinocchio is the most redpilled work of art of the 20th century

you go all and watch it Stromboli perfectly manipulates the cultures and makes money for it the most money he makes is from a puppet without culture there for without strings, which The strings clearly represent

Oy vey, Israel is a US bitch like Japan and South Korea, so let's say they control us because it'll make the US look less like a world empire.

where do you think the Jews will get their soldiers for Iran war Hans? I actually hope they draft YOU, the riots would be hilarious and the anarchist/commie scum rioting would get called aunty-semites..

Also author of the Gulag archipelago Also has a book called “200 years together” in which talks about how strong of an influence the Jewish culture was on the Marxist regime. That’s where we have the quote “85% of the high-ranking officials the USSR were Jews”

again what draft?

There's no way JP doesn't see the JQ. He's pushing the Overton Window FOR US you stupid fucks.

yeah well some people need to ceep theyr jobs bucko

if you are in academia you basically cant avoid being around jews - there are plenty
and many of them are fine people and not Harvey Weinsteins too
so yeah he has jewish friends and he's very biased on the matter

You need to go back on your meds.

That 200 Years Together isn’t available in English is partly responsible for my own red-pilling.

canada has "hate speech" laws