Jonah Hill

is about to fuck yo girl. What do you do?

Call the French lady

he waited too long
now he's all flabby

He's gonna need some surgery for the loose skin and also keep a very low bodyfat so his face narrows.
But once that happens he'll be pretty good.

>Jonah Hill is the next Bond

Next Bond is going to be black and gay. They're casting Idra Elbis, the chief blackwasher of Hollywood.

Thanks for the laugh.

lol still a flabby, beady-eyed, ugly kike.

Maybe James Bong.

enjoy your ban

He looked badass as a fatass. Now he just looks like a bitch.

The hell, that's a girl?

I will!

With access to private trainers and personal cooks it makes me wonder why any rich person could ever be fat.

Clive Salmon or Idris Elba will be the next 007. We need to have our best blacked. Part and parcel guvnah

He'll be a fat ass again next month, fucker fluctuates more than a 40 year old housewife.

Not worry at all.

Sup Forums still can't come up with the best rebuttal.

time

he looks like lena dunham

call attention to the fucked up burns on his arms

what do you mean? you obviously cant drop weight instantly but they should instantly be on their way down.

a cook actually saves time, and if he gives you the perfectly calculated meals you will drop weight.

She’s awful. Even my mom fucking hates her. Jonah deserves better.

kikes and niggers cannot escape the clutches of the German Suplex aka the Reich Strike I would slam jonah hill through the pavement

Wish him well and be cool about it.

And then resume our life and never speak about it again.

Until we go climbing in the rockies again next spring.
Then I will bring it up.

>when you get roasted so hard on french national television that you lose 100 pounds

That head is too big for that body lol.

Good for him for losing weight but he should have lifted more and hopefully his skin isn't jacked to shit I guess. Being a fat piece of shit after getting rich is inexcusable

On the left he was tubby for a role in War Dogs. Great movie btw recommended.

hahah

10/10

This. He went passed the point of no return, whats he gonna do with all that excess skin lol

He is a millionaire, he can figure something out.

Idris Elba is British, though.
Obviously the best choice would be a white Brit, but a black Brit versus a white non-Brit are equally unideal.

Sage