YANKEES GO HOME

THE DOTARD TRUMP NEEDS LEAVE KOREA AND EXPELL HIS IMPERALIST OCCUPATION FORCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love these pictures. There's four signs from the same group and there's clearly nobody behind those a lf dozen people protesting.

Jesus Christ. Soros is everywhere. Those fucking signs.

/leftypol/ I'm crying laughing right now. At this point that's all I can do.

you speled expell wrong

What's wrong?im in Korea and trump should be here, he's the president of the USA

/leftpol/ ??? I thought this was a right wing circle jerk, where you guys jack each other off to posts about how bad liberals are.

Hiroyuki Nishimura agrees with this.

theres another board with a /leftypol/ channel. They raid here because they're too prideful to take the red pill.

On another note, it's never too late to gas the kikes. Would you agree?

Gee, you mean commies in other nations hate Blompf, too? Who would have ever guessed.

How the fuck hasnt the crazy Southern Korean military just killed these marxist scum yet? Are they too busy looking at Kims wall then looking inside their own country? How can they expect to win against North Korea with their population being so fucking leftist and retarted?
I miss old South Korea when they impaled communist children on their bayonets..

>commies in america hate trump
>commies in europe hate trump
>commies in asia hate trump

Obviously Trump is the enemy here.

lol... here is the red pill on South Korea. it sucks. they have a protest culture where they protest everything and anything except muslims because they dont want terrorist attacks. most of them are bought and sold by samsung and other shitty korean companies that stole technology from japan. fuck them all they are faggots. (now that the whole daughters of megallia thing came out it makes much more sense now why they do this)

The 8 goddesses approve this protest.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

>tfw you are commie with commie heaven right beyond the border with DPRK and you still live in demonic capitalists society

Smella likeah Soros funded rotest

yes. usa should pack up all their base and go home everywhere. how long before wwIII breaks out afterward?

Hey Skippy, orange is the new black ya know...

chinese koreans and jeolla scums
all of them

real gooks welcomed trump

There are so few people there that they need to have an extreme closeup lmao

fuckken cockblocked

I like Trump. Those men in hats back there are Police. There are only a few dozen real protesters.

completely btfo
can't even topple a bus

one false move and the neon vests will pummel them

whatever happens behind the bus, stays behind the bus

I always knew they were exaggerating that whole DMZ thing

>south korean commies
why don't they just move to the glorious democratic people's republic north of the border?

maybe you should come here and post all weekend about the arrest that's definitely happening this time and drumpfs getting imporched!!!
seriously if you can't see how annoying that faggotry is then kill yourself.
t.voted for Obama twice

they would be shot on sight by south korean DMZ patrols

plus they're more useful causing dissent in SK, rather than NK

Are those refrigeration units that the snowflakes can use to re-chill?

Haha ok

good luck with little rocket man

There are like twice the amount of security guards than there are protestors. Embarrassing.

>U R GAY
What does the flag mean by this?

It means he's a nigger. Nigger people are the tools of Jewish devils.

yep. that same god damn fist logo everywhere when he funds something