When discussing crime statistics on Sup Forums jews are white and no distinction is made between jewish and white

>When discussing crime statistics on Sup Forums jews are white and no distinction is made between jewish and white.
>When discussing how well whites are doing and how they aren't oppressed or genocided, jews aren't white.

Find me some crime statistics that differentiate Jews from whites and I'll happily use them.

So all the stuff you use is flawed and unverified, and therefore your statements concerning the matter are flawed and unverified.

Either they're white and the statistics are correct, or they're not and the statistics are wrong. Which is it?

Look, I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to box the argument in such a way that you can't lose.

Jews aren't white and don't want to be. Jews take every opportunity to separate themselves as a distinct group from whites. It is worth mentioning that there is a small set of Jews that pretend to be white for political gain.

Racial categories in crime statistics are flawed. Many non-whites like Jews and Hispanics get lumped in with whites when it comes to crime statistics. But that doesn't mean that because of a categorical error that the entire system is wrong. Blacks still commit the majority of violent crime.

> Either they're white and the statistics are correct, or they're not and the statistics are wrong. Which is it?
Option C - Jews aren't white and the statistics are mostly right.

The statistics are WRONG by your definition then. They simply are incorrect if jews aren't white. They represent inaccurate data.

>Option C - Jews aren't white and the statistics are mostly right

/thread

>They simply are incorrect if jews aren't white

No. Fuck off.

Not like

Serious question: are you autistic?
Do you hold everything to this exacting level or just things that you happen to disagree with?

at least when discussing anything people watching anime are ignored.

Government crime statistics are not detailed enough to put Jews into a class of their own.

>White privilege can only be discussed using generalities and broad statistics
YEAH SEE WHITES ARE PRIVILEGED YO

>Use same types of generalities and broad FBI crime statistics to show niggardly behavior by niggers
NOPE CAN'T DO THAT.

They are less than 2% of the population and commit about the same amount of violent crime as whites and asians. Almost none, you are nitpicking over something that doesn't matter.

It changes if you look at pedophilia and other forms of sexual degeneracy. They are also 60% of US billionaires. They have a completely different impact on those areas

Everyone knows that you are engaging in a dishonest arguement btw. Who are you trying to fool?

i'm just happy that more agencies are starting to distinguish between whites and spics when compiling their statistics

Jews are too few to impact crime statistics for whites in general.

They are not too few to form networks and subvert the West.

I'm being dishonest? The fucking nerve of you.
>Jews are white only when I want them to be white and only when I say it doesn't matter
You accept Jews as white when it's convenient and pushes your interests no questions asked, but as soon as it's on the other foot, jews counting as white is suddenly unacceptable.
Now that's dishonesty.

I fail to see your argument. Both “Hispanic whites” and “non European whites” (jews, North Africans, Persians, Arabs) end up lumped at the “white” category of crime. That is, as you say, incorrect because, specially with the inclusion of the Hispanic, greatly inflates the number of crimes attributed to white people.

It doesnt make it wrong tho, only a worst case scenario where in doubt, “blame it on whiteys”. It proves the point quite nicely that even when you add all sorts of non European whites in the mix a very disproportionate amount of crime, violent or not, is committed by blacks.

Pic related for an example of that. The answer to your conundrum is:

> yes, those statistics are wrong. Whites commit even less crime than what’s attributed to them, most of it coming from minority.

>I'm being dishonest?
Yes. You seem to be assuming malicious intent on the part of the people who decide racial categories in crime statistics when laziness or even a simple lack of interest will work just fine.

Crime statistics that define white as "not 100% black" still show higher crime rates for blacks

Here is a chart that shows more types of crimes. Notice that even with Hispanic at their own column they’re still included in the white count (because Hispanic is an orthogonal category in the FBI collected data).

Your whole argument is that somehow including Jews, 2% of America population if much, makes the statistics misleading. You are right. Whites commit even less crimes when you remove non European and Hispanic “whites”. They should have their own category.

Blacks commit crime at such a disproportionate rate tho that it could as well be “blacks” and “everybody else”.

They don’t tho, not the FBI at least. See , Hispanic and not Hispanic is a different categorization, orthogonal to race.

I think people are trying to tell you, for crime stats the jewry is largely irrelevant because they are a group small in number and low in crimes committed.
>If you count them as white, whites commit disproportionately less crime than blacks
>If you don't count them as white, jews and whites (together or separately) commit disproportionately less crime than blacks

Also, I think Sup Forums would love to get it's hands on some crime statistics that separate jews from whites- especially financial crimes.

>he thinks the 3% of Jews offset the 30% hispanic and half-whites
It 50% of convicted murderers are black, doesn't matter if the white murder rate is low by .02%.

> jews don't do crimes
oy vey show tiddy

>especially financial crimes
This.

Jews are statistically insignificant in national crime statistics because they only make up 2% of the total US population.

However, of that 2%, it's recently been proven that a large number of them are sexual predators and white collar criminals.