Half of the United states whites believe god is literally a real thing, and not figurative. Literally

>half of the United states whites believe god is literally a real thing, and not figurative. Literally.

>they think that god can hear their prayers

>they think that the creator of the universe is watching them

>many of them were literally praying at the time some guy was shooting at them, and their god did nothing

This guy deserves a medal for showing how retarded Christians are. Many of the survivors still claim that god was protecting them, with bullets in their spines and their dead children on the floor.

>where is your god now

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-11/hurricane-irma-sheriff-advised-people-not-to-fire-into-storm/8890872
youtu.be/yuAvRCSWu8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>entire purpose of life is to go to heaven
>want to go to heaven
>literally need to die first
>get shot in the back by an Atheist marksman
>get a direct ticket to heaven because you were in church
>literally doing gods work
>so why are they hunting him?
>he didn't do anything wrong!

>Because he's the hero Texas deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

The usa is mostly non white

You are mostly full of shit

isn't it 55% by 2020?

how are our mexicans treating you guys?

and does this mean we own the USA too?

You just don't get it, do you?

A lot of queer flags in this thread

don't get what?

If I was on the phone to my dad, and he was watching a guy coming to shoot up my house while I was in it and he didn't tell me....

>maybe God is stuck on Sup Forums shitposting too

>half of the United states whites believe god is literally a real thing, and not figurative. Literally.
I also fell for the metaphor meme, until I found out that the Lord is real.
>they think that god can hear their prayers
He can hear my prayers. I already confirmed that.
>they think that the creator of the universe is watching them
Yes, watches you while you masturbate.
>many of them were literally praying at the time some guy was shooting at them, and their god did nothing
They guy shooting was a human. Humans have free will, they can chose to do good or evil.

god watches CP...

so why can't I?

god watches live cp,
he can even look out of the perinium of a males penis as he penetrates an underage vagina

God can't abridge the free will of people, not even the scum shooter. Karma took care of him.

lmao
>i let my devout followers die horribly because some asshole who doesnt believe in me has free will
>i also have absolute knowledge of all things that are going to happen so i let him do it anyway

why are you worshipping this guy again?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnn

People get killed in places of worship in the Bible my fedora tipping friend. Sadly, it happens. We live in a world outside of God’s grace, because that was our choosing. God lets everyone make their own choices, for good or for bad.

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
>Uses violence to resolve petty disputes with his mother-in-law

Such logic much rationality. Wow.

pic related THREAD

kek

At least we were White at some point. You've never been White you low IQ Arab rape baby.

>and does this mean we own the USA too?
lol. You can't even hold your own nation together, Mohamed.

Hey Mo, I thought I'd share something with you that I was reading the other day:

>Youth unemployment in Spain has reached a new high of 56.1%, a quarter of the 3.5 million under-25s jobless across the eurozone, according to the latest Eurostat figures.The number of young Spaniards belonging to what has become known as the lost generation is up 2% since June to 883,000. Only Greece has a higher percentage of young people out of work, at 62.9%.

No wonder huge swaths of your country are trying to break away. This is just fucking pathetic. Looks like you are in a race with Greece to see who can become a 3rd world nation the fastest.

>discarding evolution

lel

replace "God" with "The entire Universe, all Universes, the Totality of all dimensions of space/time/etc..." Then tell me that it is neither physical, nor complex enough to be sentient. Here's the kicker: Because you, yourself are sentient, and you are a part of the universe, IF there is anything in the Universe that is sentient other than you, then the entire universe is more sentient than whatever that is... and if not, i.e. if you are alone the only sentient being in the universe ( solipsism is a valid alternative ) then you, yourself are God and have conditioned yourself purposely somehow to forget that you are, and whatever reasons you had for putting yourself into your current predicament.

Hope that helps.

yeah but aetheist are degenerate..
Just look at sweden. That's what happens when you turn your back on /our/ Lord Jesus Christ.

>be american senator in 1950's America
>Jews start vouching for the banning of christian Imagery in school but it's okay because mr shekelberg gives me hush money
>be christian in 1960's America
>Homosexuals want rights to marry and spread their faggotry across the nation
>but it's okay all people deserve freedom and god will punish them in hell
>be christian in 2017
>gay twink on anime website tells me to stop being christian
Just about enough lads

God created pedophilia and CP. Why would he give children fully functional sex organs? Because he's a sick fuck!

we are all god. the veil causes us to forgot so that life has some kind of meaning. god (the big one) is the universal consciousness and is infinite in time and space.

enjoy your ticket to hell if you were wrong and he exist

So sad, it's only 50%. Used to be much more!

So true. And they never have counter arguments except a picture of a milady fedora fag

Logically they have no other conclusion to make other than that God was on the side of the shooter, i.e. the shooter was doing what God wanted him to do.

Zoom out and take a look at the big picture. We're just an advanced bug. We humans spend our lives searching for food, building a nest and making babies, and then we die.

There's no such thing as evil. Life isn't a test to find out who's naughty or nice. There's nothing meaningful going on here.

>Mass killings keep happening
>only in large gatherings of people
>something I always avoid
I care not

sounds like somebody is ready to an hero

>why are you worshipping this guy again?
Because the alternative would be worshipping Satan.

fuck off goyim

i think the same as you actually.
But it doesnt change anything: if we were wrong, you just commited blasphemy and you'll be punished fo it

Dumb niggers dont understand the concept of free will.

Theres been many an atrocity committed on earth. This wont change anyones beliefs

If this is the extent of your knowledge of God, I can understand why you are confused.

You are spiritual nigger, you dont understand anything. You need Jesus.

>literally believing in God. How can anyone do it?

well im surprised the number is so low. If you are a Christian you have to literally believe at least three things:
>That a theistic one God is real.
>the Bible is a special divinely inspired book
> Christ rose from the dead

If you do not belive in that you are not Christian. Christians are supposed to believe in the God of the Bible. Yes, literally.

So hiven the numbers of Christians in the US what did you expect?

>Yes, literally.
When did you stop paying attention on Religia lessons, Janusz. Please don't embarass your country.

Atheists are so smart. There's no fooling them, they have worked out that snakes can't talk etc.

>be american
>don't go to church
>go to hell

>go to hurch
>get shot

guess the attack on Christianity wasn't just a meme was it now

>This thread

you are so retarded even those catalonian muslims dont wanna be anywhere near you lol

>believe in god
>still get sad when super religious grandma dies
I'll never understand this.

Meanwhile, while you've been living the docile life, your enemies have been acquiring power, and now you're at their mercy.

>what are Deists

You sound like a typical Rick and Morty loving neckbeard cringe lord lol kill yourself you spic monkey

Wait... so you're saying that prayer DOESN'T make me bulletproof? What a ripoff! I want my money back.

Which hell do I go to?

I'm pretty sure if you do church stuff only out of fear in case God exists you are still going to hell buddy.

Was god supposed to create an invisible bullet proof wall just to stop that obese fag from killing people ? Where does it say in the bible that guns don't work in churches ? Humans have free will and can sin whether they're in a church or not, i fucking hate atheists who pretend to be experts on christianity despite not knowing shit about any religion.

Jahveh is just one face of God. And that face cares little about you.
In fullness it is Abraxas, both faces of God at once.

Yes faggot, God is real, however, you are it appears you are too stupid to understand that.

He got everything he needed to know from Rick and Morty, I can guarantee, atheists usually don't become aithests until they receive some sort of aithest influence lolol >when you're so woke that you have to base your opinions based off of those from tumblrites and popular culture
>op is a faggot.jpg

not christians

and I am an atheist btw

memes like "christian deism" are retarded. If you are a christian you are supposed to literally believe in God (and a few other things). That's that.

I have more respect for actual Catholics in my country, who literally believe in God, heaven, hell, saints, relics and miracles as they should than for fags who try to weasel their way out of their own religion with "deism", "its just a metaphor" or "Its the current year, we are not supposed to believe in the Virgin Mary literally"

Allah, the faggot, is not real.

It literally talks about evolution you blind atheist nigger

Allah, the faggot, is not virtuous.

Yes, Christians are retarded. Possible less retarded than Democrats though. They're not trying to kill me, unlike Muslims, so we can still be friends.

OP, you're wasting your arguments

Didn't read. All Leftists and atheists, without exception, need to be exterminated.

Glad this kikeblood is dead, and I'm glad we'll get to use him to bludgeon atheists and leftist filth into silence for years.

>spaniard calling out others for being dumb
oh the irony

You shall reap what you sow, faggot.

Wow bro you’re edgy af. Can I join your COD guild?

I literally believe that God is a white male.

If you let jews give niggers and beaners welfare to take over America, freedom will be lost forever.

This committed atheist only proved Dawkins argument spectacularly wrong
>hurr durr organized religion produces murderous fanatics
There evidently now exists an atheist “community” where no doubt they egg each other on to extremist levels of hating on Christians.
Let’s not forget that athiest communism was responsible for 10’s of millions of deaths and even more human suffering than that,

they also shoot bullets at hurricanes...
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-11/hurricane-irma-sheriff-advised-people-not-to-fire-into-storm/8890872

> Atheist shoots up a church full of innocent people.
> Atheists then mock Christians in regards to the massacre
Remind me why we don't bring back the inquisition and start burning you fucks alive?
I remember thinking the Inquisition was a bad thing about 5 min ago.
You bastards are quickly changing all that.

If you let jews give niggers and beaners welfare to take over America, freedom will be lost forever.
God would surely be disgusted at this.

Because it's origins are in a jewish cult? Jews come from the desert=sandniggers.

Obviously, not enough burgers has been killed yet.

Obviously. Lucifer is also white because he's described as beautiful. Are niggers even in the Bible or were they rightly considered closer to primates back then?

To the question of: How could God let bad things happen to his worshippers?

This might be just a matter of perspective. If we were to take a child and that child were to stub their toe. The child may think the this pain is the greatest pain in the entire world. If the child have more logic, the child May blame their parents for allowing them to stub their toe.

What to the parent a stubbed toe is just a minor annoyance. Ultimately it is better for children to experience minor annoyances in their childhood to toughen them up for when they are an adult.

God is eternal. Death means about as much to him as stubbing your toe means to you. It isn't Pleasant but peoples Immortal souls still live on.

>Haha these people think some pretty dumb stuff.
>I'm glad they all died horribly.

Solid logic, mongrel. You can now go back to cleaning the grease stains off your keyboard that appeared as a result of your making this thread.

>not a single argument in this thread
Lol Christcuck are in denial ahah

Your mocking innocent dead people shit stain that never hurt anyone.
You expect us to debate with you?
Atheists are the scum of the earth.
Proven here.

I agree with this. These people realize the official story is bullshit but they still want to belong to the club for social/political reasons.

>The Israelites of the Bible were "Jews" rather than white people. Adam wasn't the first white person, rather than the first person.

I don't think so, rabbi.

>there are people in this board that believe magical beings exist in the atmosphere

Are you catholic?

he never call him grandpa

>his post is only ad hominem insults
>he hasn't even answered op question
Wow. So is this the power of Christian intellectuals?

They don't really though. They're just being contrarian. They don't believe in anything at all, it's sad.

that wouldn't be very christian

also, leave it to atheists to not understand that free will doesn't disprove the existence of god

You have it all figured out you Spanish cuck? Not saying i do or dont, but to suggest that you KNOW there is nothing when you know literally nothing comparitavely is quite ignorant.

He did them a favor bro. Free trips to heaven!

Nope. But I'd cheer them on if they went all fucking 12th century on atheists wicked asses.
Oh and agnostics can be left alone. They're fine.

youtu.be/yuAvRCSWu8I

Is this how reilgion is in the US?

>assuming you know what actually happened

What a beautiful mixed-race baby.

Haha le original meme

So you would get killed to you stupid nigger.

>I also fell for the metaphor meme, until I found out that the Lord is real.
Yeah, where's your evidence? Oh yeah, you don't have any, because you made your decision based on emotions, not science.

That moment your prayers go to voice mail cause god is busy knocking up some shepherd's wife tying to give jesus a brother.

well this is just part of gods plant for the people of the new global world order.

I also want to take an automatic rifle, a bag with cartridges, and go shoot priests and believers in the church.
But I can not. In our country do not sell automatic rifles so easily and simply.